Shoe Collections

Post, Rate, hate
Show us your entire collection or current rotation

My collection excluding cycling and hiking shoes/boots

is this a recent picture

do stores really still sell sketchers like the ones on the left?

Mostly on the boots due to weather right now, otherwise I rotate through all of them minus the dress shoes.

someone likes their adidas a lot.

recommendations? i also have some tan SFB's

10/10 op im impressed

those white sambas look really nice

what are those high top CP's? they look nice, whats your review?

thanks, those high tops are just national standard edition 1 in off-white (you can barely see the logo on the tongue). The corresponding CP model would be the BBall high.
The CP version used to have some quality issues (), while mine have held up nicely in the 3 years I've had them. The tongue tends to slip to one side if you have a high instep, unless you tuck in your pants though.

I kinda like the selection of colors you have, but the navy Y-3 seem to be hard to style.

ok sweet thanks! and yeah they are difficult to style. ill probably post a fit pic asking for advice in the coming days

>3 pairs of stans
>Onitsuka, OG Gats AND Svenssons
why

>2017
>not owning og gats , MMMs, svenssons, epaulets, AND sambas

W2c those whitesambas

only shoes I have are old skools and springblades

i bought the uk premium version classic green stans years ago, they got a lil beat then i found the navy and all white ones used for ridiculous prices (under $10) but i've never actually worn the white ones might sell

the onitsuka are my fav shoe, they're so worn that i need a new pair tho

i don't own svenssons
the gats are bw and mil-tec military brands, not fashion brands

many new ones in the mail

Show more angles of the pilotenstiefel? their toes seem pretty ugly? flat and weird looking

>they arr rook the same

don't have any other pics that i took, but have this knoch pic

What's your job m8?

just like your face nigger

fugly shoes, post gear

Sold a good chunk of my collection because of not wearing them enough, picked up the chucks and suede CP's and I'm loving them so far. Considering picking up some red wing postman 9171's if I can cop on sale.

This is perfect. Very minimalist and not going overboard with your own store in your closet.

The fabric on the insoles of my gats has come off after 3 years of beating. I'm contemplating to replace them with Sandro samba knockoffs that I can cop at a substantial bargain. Should I?

no memes here I am my own man

are the white sneakers in first row CPs?

I count 4 memes.

Yes

Excluding things I don't wear anymore like some beat up vans etc.
Pls no bully

>inb4 why are all your shoes memes from 2016
>inb4 roshes in the year of 2013+4

engineering senior, almost out family

Might just be me, but I think those look ugly as sin user, dnc.

thanks for the warning, now I notice that the line from the tip of the tongue down to the toes is pretty straight on these. They tend to look a little less bad on the foot, but I'll reconsider nontheless.

what derbies?

what are those nikes