Is crust-punk effay?

is crust-punk effay?

Other urls found in this thread:

myspace.com/autrysmusic/photos
tumblr.com/liked/by/grime81
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It is to other crust punks and to no one else.

If you aren't actually crust and just trying to pose, you can go ahead and fuck off.

I prefer crusties over hippies, but they're not cool at all

Would mixing techwear and crust punk work?

That picture gives me the same feeling as looking at a Juggalo desu

yes but not a single person will be attracted to you

it's "effay" on her because she's cute. is it effay on the regular, shit smelling hobos? no

I wanna hang with crustpunks because they seem chill/ hobos have the best stories but I'm way to clean cut. what do?

Minimalistic crust pants are extremely effay. Outfit overdone with million band patches is not.

Move to Portland.

Seconded. Actually don't. Anytime I walk down the street downtown every tucking crusty thinks "that guys not a crust punk he must want to give me money, hey man can I have a couple bucks?" it's annoying as hell. The biggest problem I have, is that I used to play in a punk band, and alot of these kids are crusties just because they like the aesthetic. They could make there own money, but instead decide, eh, better patch up and beg.

Don't move to Portland.

>moving to America

no thanks, don't think I could hack it in a third world country

would she let me hold the back of her head and put my dick all the way down her throat? : S

If you would give her a heat, clean needles, pack of cigarettes and Full of Hell t-shirt, yes.

crust punk looks so filthy to me, makes me uncomfortable

Is smelling like rotten garbage fashionable?

I will c:

Looks pretty stupid imo. I don't see the appeal in making your clothing a collage of bands you like or whatever.

any form of the word "crust" is not effay

Got any more cute just punk girls? The one in the photo's super cute.

where do crust punks exist i've never seen this shit before

is this where i make friends with people who listen to discharge

That looks fucking gross. I don't mind most punk fashion, but cmon..."crust" punk? Looks akin to a homeless person. Kanye would probably like this shit.

go to a punk show and wait outside with a pack of cigs and and a bottle of malt liquor and they'll eventually triangulate your location

that's too damn true

myspace.com/autrysmusic/photos

>is crust-punk effay?

no, but it is mentally insane and very sad

why would any female willingly make herself utterly gross?

pure mental disease

go to bed grampa

onb4 muh grimes

tumblr tier fa

wait wait wait is that Autry ? Would never have recognized without the huge-ass glasses

sigh

>>>>r/mfa

cool and nice

Back to your cave, when you belong. Fashion is about experimentation, and incorporating better elements of crust punk is ok.

I've got a whole folder of edith frances

dump those blade runner fits

she doesn't really go blade runner very often

those pants are fucking godlike w2c

no clue but she wears them a lot during her performances

They're homeless punk drug addicts, god you people. They would shank you nerds in minutes just for your shoelaces.

they look a bit like some kind of military pant liners

Damn i used to think this was so cool a few years ago

Fag detected

They're thermal long underwear, specifically the extra cold variant. I'm wearing a pair right now.

Check your local army surplus store.

I feel like I have synesthesia bc I can smell how disgusting these pics are

She has an awesome fashion sense but a shit voice.

I miss alice desu

only op's pic would smell bad the rest is contrived fashion takes on crust punk they haven't actually be worn to death by someone for the better part of a decade

jun used to be so cute

If you need to ask if the clown in that pic is Veeky Forums you need to lurk more

Are those boy legs?
So cute

>hey man just trying to get some money to feed my dog

What's is the confusion between oogle and crust

What's sad is the confusion between them

100% male japanese legs desu

the main problem with the crusty thing is you will look like a poser when doing anything normal, you ever seen a crusty shopping for groceries?

Oogles are try-hards or wannabes most of the time. They view concept of "crust-punk" way too serious and they try to achieve
"trv crustie style" but they are too pretensious and obnoxious while realising their goals.
Many of them are trust fund kiddos, many of them try to hike the trains in USA, many of them die really stupid on the road.
They are the ones that will ask you for your money because they want to get some beer or
buy themselves a heat while still starving their dog. They also tend to take their animals into loud punk shows, which is somewhat a torture for their pets.

Those CCP drops looking v. good

All of these crust pants have to be the most inauthentic shit I have seen on fa. They spent the time to put all these patches on for aesthetics and not anywhere that is structurally needed. Real patches would be on the knees, butt and crotch. But of course every pair of pants has huge gapping knee holes

I feel it. Even when me and my mate wear our crust pants to the local gig were still far out of place, the studded leather is just overkill at that point

No one ever argues that crust pants are ultilitarian, it's all done for aesthetics even when Deviated instinct and ENT did it

Let's see your pants then tough guy

Do you mind posting a photo of your pants? I need some fresh inspo, I have already loads of warosu / tumblr / tshirtslayer stuff.

I've posted them before, nothing special

Nice, I like them, especially fact of no white dental floss. Thanks. Effigy rocks.

I am anti dental floss lol!
Check out my likes on my Tumblr, lots of good stuff there
tumblr.com/liked/by/grime81

>F Iggy

awww?

What's the black fabric you are using for the patches? Old black tee or black vinyl?

how do you make pants like these? its sick

I used Carhartt/dickies materials. Leather. Fake leather. Waxed denim, scrap black denim. Nothing as thin as a tshirt.
I'll buy black work pants and back jeans from thrift stores for purely materials
Terminal boredom dot com slash crust pants

I see these guys a lot downtown Montreal near my methadone pharmarpix. They are all mentally ill and gross. And if they are not, then they are even worse for being poseurs.

I'm actually in it for the music

Aren't those warm as hell? I mean you have 2-3 layers of material on these jeans. Can you wear them in the summer?

So, crust punk is mentally ill and gross, but being in a Methadone program is effay? Isn't that sort of gross, too?

They are warm in summer yes. It's a labor of love!
It's not like I wear them to work tho haha
Everytime I get to wear them I enjoy