WAYWT

What are you wearing today?

for the day of Jan. 13th 2017

I'll bite

>light denim

Did I fuck up lads? Immediate regret buy. Can I get some light denim inspo?

Hey, dipshit, don't make a waywt every day. Make one when the old one reaches 300

What kind of jacket is this? Resembles Universal Works, but the buttons don't fit

armani linen safari jacket

Need to get this pants tailored, fuck. Still confident
To the inspo folder you go,hair and all.

Meh

joeks

the artsy look on the left would be better with derbies. I don't like the stache

Drop trip. The shit you post isn't great famalam.

Stop going for that "dishevelled" look, you look like a bum, wrinkled clothes look like shit. Always. Stop falling for the effay memes and just wear nice clothes that normies will be able to appreciate.

You look about 16-18, everything you wear doesn't match with how old you look. You keep trying some weird autistic version of smart casual, which is not really working for you m8. Those shoes you keep forcing into every fit, don't work either. Stop attempting to grow facial hair, go clean shaven and embrace your baby face.

The left is a start of a decent fit but if you are just some highschool kid, people will just think you're some pretentious autist.

where do i get this style of coat on the cheapo?

Can someone explain wearing trousers which are too short, shitty leather shoes and no socks?

It looks fucking retarded

>drop the trip
i don't have a trip, lurk more newfag
>just wear nice clothes that normies will be able to appreciate
one of the stupidest things I've ever heard, why are you posting on a fashion board?
>Those shoes you keep forcing into every fit, don't work either
I've owned these boots for 3 days, worn them twice b/c I'm trying to break them in - hardly FORCING THEM INTO EVERY FIT
> Stop attempting to grow facial hair, go clean shaven and embrace your baby face.
fair enough

What jacket is that?
Untuck the sweater and just wear the jacket normally and this would actually be pretty good
Also drop name what the fuck is it even with the sudden infestation of absolutely fucking everyone needing to be massive attentionwhore and adoptoing names in WAYWT anyway

Oh and if you can, please post pic with the sweater out and jacket just unbuttoned or buttoned all the way up

Feeling free as a bird

a girl is checking your ass on the back

>uses name, doesn't know how to trip.
why do you even bother?

>one of the stupidest things I've ever heard, why are you posting on a fashion board?
>thinking this board has ever been about actual fashion.

You seem like a summer fag if you actually believe that. This board hasn't had any fashion relevancy for the past 4+ years. You'd be better off going to mfa.

I hope you realise that the majority of posters here are high schoolers who wear skinny jeans, stan smiths and some autistic shirts? Most people here just want to look semi decent in public, not parading down a catwalk in their sick drapes that no one can appreciate, except for other basement dwelling memers. By posting your expensive "fashionable" fits you are just another victim of the meme that is this place. I guess being the king of losers is better than nothing for some.

Give it time, once this place has drained enough of your time and money you'll realise how meaningless this shit is.

Bad fit for a bad thread.

First time in years I've left the house in sweat pants. Should have kept it that way, but fuck it. No need to look decent for grocery shopping.

I bought it in korea for like £70ish

stache looks fucking ridiculos, really like the outfit without the jacket

you are such a weird person

black sneakers

Are you wearing a rain jacket just casually around town
Fucking kek

Maybe add a belt to the outfit on the left? On the right, untuck your sweater- the length of your jacket against the high rise of the pants looks sort of awkward.

Pretty cool and consistent.

Super basic fit for work today.

thicc

unbutton your blazer thing and change boots

Man you have just no fucking clue about what you are talking about

you facial hair is bollocks
other than that you good

shitty selfie angle and a basic fit today

w2c the jacket?

Hmm what style is this

change shoes white high tops and jeans dont really mesh well imo

Very nice, cuff might be too thick, can't really tell with this angle though.

I still like the trenchcoat. Going to reply to myself w a pic w/out coat.

It's nice! I'm not sure how I feel about the neck of the shirt; it feels bulky. But overall its a good outfit

I'm not a huge fan of the boots, desu. Also, the blazer/cardigan thing is hanging above your shirt, which in my opinion, makes it look ill fitting. maybe unbutton it?

tuck in the button down, my man. it makes your legs look short and odd. I think different shoes might improve the outfit

Eventually my hair will have grown to a length where i can style it

I found it at the thrift, it's by a brand called carribean Joe lol I'm assuming it's a Tommy Bahama sort of rip off, but a search for a mechanic jacket or work jacket could bring some results. I'm not sure if there's a more accurate name

the cuff is a bit too thick for my liking I agree, but I think it looks better and more uniform with these pants than if I were to do two bigger folds instead of the three small ones. Any pant bending tips are appreciated

thank you! imo might look better with a black, off white, or grey shirt, and maybe a sweater underneath as an over coat with a t shirt doesn't make that much sense imo

drop name what the fuck

A new uniform is being made
Until then

Good stuff fellas

>black sneakers
Yeah, makes sense.

Forecast said rain. We got snow instead

Those are black sweat pants though. But yeah, shoulda gone with different shoes.

pretty decent

nice

I'll r8 you nerds later when I'm on a computer.

Was gonna wear wyatts and flight pants but wanted 2 b comfy

(names harder)

finally a bit warmer
smiling emoji

Ayyy

dog walk bummin

>
shitty docs from Journeys.

You fucking half spic looking shit skin

i just wanna be comfy while broke senpai what other boots would you recommend me

i'm korean

kill yourself.

Go to a store that only sells boots and don't be afraid to drop up to maybe $2-300. Save up if you don't have $200. That's not much because good boots are supposed to last you for at least a decade. I'm not the guy who replied u but when I was looking for boots I used the sticky for ideas and ended up getting red wings. Been about four years since I got them and they're still amazing even though I fucked up the sizing (my feet grew a little so i'm not regret). Also, invest in saddle soap or sth similar to protect the leather; I'm pretty sure the sticky talks about that too.

lmao why are u so salty bruh?

let the dude do what he wants

why are you wearing a rug?

thank you for the advice. to be honest, i've gotten compliments from people (not all of them fashion forward people ofc) about whatever i wore and i like Veeky Forums because it has both people that call me dumb ass out and people like you who educate me so cheers man

I like this

where'd you cop those trousers?

CDG armor sleeved blazer
Homme Plus Hakama pants
Homme Plus creepers

thanks dude. that cheered me up a lot. desu i do like how great this board is at dragging ppl and i also learned a hell of a lot about fashion by lurking here so i'm pretty much agreed with u on all counts. cheers :)

love this, creepers are beautiful

belt makes u look fat

yeah man i figure everyone on this board are people interested in fashion, however misguided, deluded, trendsetting, or inspired we are so why take any comment lightly? lol yeah best part is how people will rip on your fit and you can take it from there, if you want to. i might be rambling, drunk, but cheers bud

It's so fucking cold where I'm at, and way too much god damn snow, so I'm going full winter wastelander

He boot too big for he god damn feet
Dig the poncho
Ditch the coat. If it's passed your knees it's school shooter core
Sick kicks, I'm on the fence on the jacket

legs too short and thick for these pants

id on shoes?

Do they work only in my mind?

kill yourself worthless filthy cumskin

National Standard Edition 1 in off-white.

Why are you rocking the cholo button

Don't you work at dover NYC I swear I have seen you before.

Open to any recommendation
First fit I really feel to be honest so don't be so harsh

love the coat bro!!

did the haircut myself

i dig it bruh

v nice

lmao

oh my god

thanks duder

just buzz the rest of it i mean this from a frind to a friend

youre not my fuckin friend bitch

well i still think you should buzz it