Are black women the least Veeky Forums group on planet earth?

are black women the least Veeky Forums group on planet earth?

the ugly ones yes
>that pic

all my reee

This bitch is a fucking bigot
Reverse racism is not fucking real
Racism=discrimination+OPPRESSION
God damn it fucking racist alt right

Try being southeast asian :(

But at least i have white's taste

Fuck off back to tumblr you fat queer nig

there have been a lot more /pol/ bait threads lately

is it just you making them?

Well I always hear how bad it is but If it makes you feel better I've never seen a southeast Asian get discriminated against (America) and I like viet ladies :^)

>bait

Stating facts that niggers are shit tier is not bait

lmao as if designers haven't been ripping off shit black black women have been doing for years to repackage and sell to naïve whites. kys thx

this. white people trying to cover of our hastary. we wuz gr8

THIS IS TRUE FUCK OFF NECKBEARDS

Uh, im going to beed a citation on this one

>bait
Since when did facts become bait
>>>suicide

amen breh

baka these white devils dont no it but is a fact we waz fugn kangz and shi why deh ass wuz in caves made by yakub nigga fo real

>le not bait facts
classic bait.

that said, this woman is hideous and embarrassment to all my beautiful chocolate negresses out there

literally any trend in makeup or jewelry as of late. y'all think white women are the ones responsible for the thick brow trend? white women don't have eyebrows. not to mention anything Beyoncé does once lol.

get em sista

>y'all think white women are the ones responsible for the thick brow trend? white women don't have eyebrows

like ummm, try again sweetie

also, please tell negresses to stop culturally appropriating white women with their ugly fake imitation hair and weeves, it is insensitive. be proud of your nappy hair hunty, work it.

LOL

You fell for it

Nice bait though

Hahahahahaha

I don't understand, how does this dispute any point raised? you can't see her brows, isn't wearing jewelry, and her makeup is minimal, not to mention this photo is dated and doesn't really show anything resembling a new trend. btw here's what Natassja Kinski looks like now. bye.

lol at least when a black woman wears a weave she looks good, find me an example of a yt successfully wearing any black hairstyle? spoiler: u cant

>I don't understand
Well that's probably because you're black.

>reverse racist

>Jokes on them. I was only pretending to be retarded

low effort racist bait and posing to be black people aren't effay.

Thread overhaul, post black qt3.14s

oosh, savage my dude.

sweaty forehead hahahaha

>qt black girls

literally dont exist

:7)

tfw ur not black but ur also not a shitty person. try again, user.

proceeding with another example of black excellence

Uh did you say qhite hair styles are better than black ones in an attempt to knock whites?

good looking black girls only exist on the internet. ive never seen an attractive black girl irl

>sweaty forehead
here's your >you

you have to leave your room for starters :)

hair dresser: what you want today cockeisha
her: just fuck my shit up

>butthurt black person
lol go back to twitter

Find me an example of a black person successfully wearing a black hairstyle.

>black hairstyle
Why would anyone in a sane mind wear smth like this?

>tfw I just want a curly chocolate princess whose toes I can succ

>tfw literal neo-Nazis are too dim to understand this rudimentary sociological equation

you got me.
I hope you're eating all your veggies and told you mom you love her today.

why would a white person defile their perfect straight hair by wearing a "black hairstyle"? what even qualifies? disgusting nappy wool textured shit stinking tatted messes? dreadlocks?

as a rule though you're right, aryans adopting hairstyles of lesser races like the negro is abominable, negroes adapting traits of higher races like the aryan is of course an improvement.

anyway trayqoan or darneshia or whatever your name is, stick to your safespace containment threads, for your own mental health.

do white women not sweat these days

You call your parents every day to tell them you love them? You must have separation anxiety or something, go get that checked out.

yo mods, y'all know racism ain't allowed outside /b/ right?

how is that even an insult?

Except i'm a man :(

Where is the natural beauty? All I see is fake straight hair to be more white, fake lashes. And she is no black even. Some halfblood clearly.

so you're just a cuck, a sycophant to a race other than your own. Sad

why do niggers always have these gigantic foreheads on their chimp-like skulls?

>posting beastiality on a worksafe board

mods!?!?!

Do you know what website you're on?

It's really cute that you're calling for help

The most mods have done in the way of their job recently is giving me a 30-day ban for talking about a hypothetical 17 year old in a post, which they assumed meant I was admitting to being underage

some people don't need to be nasty on the Internet to make themselves happy lol

go back 2 reddit

FUCKING KNOCK IT OFF THIS IS THE SHIT THAT FUELS BLM, YOU'VE GOTTA GO

Underage b&

Yeah but blacks aren't oppressed anymore
Sorry

Admitting to being a mod is grounds for removal

ummm sweetie, i believe it is you who first started being racist against white women(your obvious inferiority complex makes it hard for you to resist)

turn about is fairplay swaneshia

who said everyday? thats some 4k projection there m8

not supposed to be :)

It was obviously a photoshoot. Also one drop rule right?

Im not a mod silly

Watch people try to pretend they don't find those women pretty

>Mommy, they troll me! Tell'em mom!
>Tell them when I say black are superior and whites are shit I'm just expressing my opinion and they don't!

Would look better without the dirty skin shit hair and saggy tits

>posting pigs
You ever let a droplet of coffee into a glass of water? The whole shit turns brown.

this thread literally started by saying black women are the least fashionable demographic on earth, I'm not the one who started being racist. I get it tho, you have reading comprehension issues, that's cool, we all learn at our own rates :)

Typical leftists.

Cling to the power structure of whatever system theyre trying to subvert like parasites

i think its you who is pretending, nice sets of tits tho.

Black women are the least fashionable people though

And no one has been able to prove otherwise in this thread so far

Lisa and her offspring are goddesses

>thick white girls

>this thread literally started by saying black women are the least fashionable demographic on earth

ummm? how can facts be racist? its science dumby

>that's cool, we all learn at our own rates :)

are you implying we're not all equal? wow, and you call ME racist?

>itt one black girl posts the 30 good looking black women that exist on planet earth

Those nails are disgusting

the sad thing is it's more likely to be some white cuck virtue signalling.

They are 7\10 in a best case

Personally I like that style of nail, but I enjoy somewhat gaudy for its impracticality.

>31

>32 & 33

>34

>black women
>stastically single
>stastically poor
>stastically degenerate
>scientifically proven to have more man hormones than any other race of women
>stastically low iq
>rated ugly as fuck in every poll ever
>Veeky Forums

acrylic nails are such a cool accessory, I love how they're distinctly female but also dangerous looking, like claws or something.

>35
I can email you these in a zip file if that's easier for you :)

And that's the best you can give? LMAO

Ghetto fat retarded ones yeah. I live close to a shitty neighborhood and the girls there, black and Latina, dress like morons. Seriously, me and my friends like to point out how many pajama pants and doorags we see when we go to a convenient store.

On the flip side, I'm friends with a few college black qts who obviously grew up in better places with less than shit families. They dress far better.

All in all though: I would say no, as black college qts are just one group of effay ebonies. Most do indeed dress like shit. Same with hispanics.

>36

>37

>like clows
More like a shiny piece of plastic with a glue. Looks cheap and poor tasted like a thing a gipsy would wear.

>38

Please stop posting half-breeds. The only reason they look at least mediocre is the luck of being somehow whitecocked in the past generations. Sorry.

I think light skin black girls or mixed ones can be effay, especially if they are thin and well maintained. Unfortunately, most dark skinned ones have to pray for feminine features or get surgery to be considered effay.

id wife this one. she looks asian

ur right. thanks for generations of white people being so chocolate goddess starved they had to procreate and create these caramel beauties

>39

white people are lame as shit lmao
what other race would make a thread like this
i think they hate themselves : (