This question is so dumb you guys are probably going to think this is bait, but i'm being serious

this question is so dumb you guys are probably going to think this is bait, but i'm being serious.

i'm a Veeky Forumsfag with comically yuge legs. i really like these pants in this pic and i don't know what this style is called or where to find them and i think they'd work well with my hamhocks

i wish i had better/more pictures to show, but i know fuck all about fashion. i basically just mean pants where the leg is loose all the way down. i'll try to find more examples

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cLk4qunyOFk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its a girls style

the guy in the pic is a boy so..... (inb4 it's a drawing. pls go)

pic of legs because i know someone will ask

this is the best example i can find so far but i'll keep looking. yeah yeah, i know, it's a girl in the picture. just help me out please

i didnt read the whole post my bad i thought you meant the rips not looose all the way down ognore me post

np lad

Totally natty. Doesn't scream YUGE STEROID HEAD

irrelevant to the thread because i'm just looking for pants. but yeah, i am natty

this is kind of what i'm hoping to find but if there is anything closer to my op pic, please help me out

maybe Levis 550?

Me i just found these at second hand for $5 and they are made in canada with ykk zippers

Find a levis store and try on all thier pants. Then go home and buy them online from someplace cheaper.

Wont find these in store anymore even for 20x the price

G O M A D
O
M
A
D

cop some carhartt dungarees not wip, the big boy shit

Look for mid to high rise jeans with straight cut

M8... You could do a few calf raises to supplement those squatz lad.

u can not be a meathead and Veeky Forums, sorry.

just stick to gym shorts and sweatpants for your thunder thighs

disgusting desu

You fell for it you dumb cunt. Fuck you rippletits

what you're looking for is probably high-waist jeans in some kind of relaxed fit

Jesus fucking christ user is your mom a fucking centaur or something

carhartt or duluth trading co makes pants that will fit your gainz

levis 550 are literally exactly what you're looking for

>those calves
Nigga wtf

youtube.com/watch?v=cLk4qunyOFk

Nah not really tho. You can find they are all over eBay, YKK zippers and all

>small calves
Black genetics

i wish they were holding hands

oh you poor baby. what did you do, child?

who did this to you? please stop squatting and do calf raises. why are you doing this? i'm hurt.

see

thanks for asking so politely and with respect OP

more people should do this and Veeky Forums can become great again

>he actually fell for it