Are rappers fa?

Are rappers fa?

Niggers are so earnest and ignorant and primitive. How are they so cool? If you anal ize their 'poetry', their clothes, everything about them is shit.

are stylists fa?

Look at that body and legs. He must have big dick too. So perfect and lucky to be black

nah

some of them are definitely cooler then most edgy tryhards sitting here on Veeky Forums

The least Veeky Forums genre along with metal

Even country music is artistically superior to rap and metal. Sending my love to Townes van zandt

some black metal merch is Veeky Forums af

no

Well that's just a subjective opinion from an alt righter

>everybody i dont agree with is part of le alt right

pretty sure the alt right loves metal

t. black person stole my crush

rap is /reddot/

this post is why this board is so cringy

t. rap and metal fan

rap will never be :fa:

i mean what do you think user

idont understand

haha nah

*cough* asap rocky dior campaign
*cough* travis scott slp campaign rn
*cough* kanye west balmain campaign
*cough* pharell chanel campaign

yeah i really don't know

agreed man those sucked, more proof that even with the best resources and talent at their disposal the negro rapper is not capable of creating anything worth while.

pigfuck

Those weren't good campaigns though....

lol quality b8

congratulations friend, i am glad you made some dough.

this board is made up of 75% obscure-loving twinks so if it's Veeky Forums's opinion your asking for then no

if you mean fashionable in general then yes obviously, it's the most looks-focused subculture rn

>it's the most looks-focused subculture rn

source: "fashion killa" by the music composer asap rocky

2 cringe my to be/fa/

fap started to be effey but it got ruined by tasteless niggers like usual. And then there cringey white subordinates follow them.

is Ian Conner a rapper

While I listen to some rap, I definitely don't find most of the artists effay. Kanye's clothing line is homeless core, ASAP Rocky is an alright model (and a terrible rapper, maybe he should stick to modeling). Those are the only two I know that are attempting to be effay. The rest all dress like wannabe high school thugs. Like Justin Bieber.

Might be some people's cup of tea, but I find it particularly retarded.

Rap is all about clothing and the way you look and what you do on music videos etc but still its nowhere near Veeky Forums

Rappers dont care about the clothes they wear they only care about the brand of the clothes, more expensive the better

>tl;dr rappers are trying to be Veeky Forums and have all the resources to be so but still they manage to fail misarebly

user doesn't know what trolling is anymore. What a strange time to be on Veeky Forums!

no.
and he's not Veeky Forums either.
don't mention that filth here.

I RECOGNIZE THAT BULGE

nas was pretty cool at times

Shut up you shoplifter.

Early 2000's hip-hop fashion is amazing in retrospect. It's pretty cringey nowadays, the whole hip-hop style (and hip-hop too, admittedly) but I can name a few artists who have alright or at least interesting fits:
Yung Lean
Adamn Killa
D Double E
Chief Keef

how the fuck has the crusher already spread into an image like this im dying

Escobar is always on point

They're Veeky Forums to a point that's beyond our understanding, just let it go.

/thread