Mods, where u at tho

mods, where u at tho

How's your first 5 minutes on Veeky Forums?

damn op came with the facts

If the mods delete this shit then they get all butthurt and spam it everywhere. Just ignore their edgy suburbanite asses.

I don't know how much longer I can tolerate this shit

/pol/ was the single biggest mistake of moot's career

So some niggers are making fun of your lilly white ass, and you have to complain to the mods? Grow the fuck up you white devils.

/pol/ is a containment board. Deleting it would be a terrible, terrible idea.

maybe mods should just actually mod then lol

Well it's too late now, but /pol/ only served as an echo chamber that greatly increased that kind of communication and inevitably spread like a swarm of locusts into other boards.

It'd be great if mods actually did their fucking jobs though

>mods, where u at tho

Blackies first day on Veeky Forums?

Mods have forsaken this board, and besides you're on Veeky Forums you pussy

pol is the most influential board in 4chans history. even more influential than golden era /b/

at this point pol is Veeky Forums

"lol it's just Veeky Forums my /b/ro" only works up until the point that real discussion about the subjects any given board it devoted to become drowned out

You mean shitposting gets overtaken by other shitposting. This is an Moldovan hat trading forum where 'lit 1hunna' vapegod streetwear teenagers and anorexic liberal arts majors can critique my autistic manlet fits. Not some place where some thin skinned morons can wade willingly into crossfire and expect people to shoot around them.

It was real discussion, talking about how and why black women are the least fashionable people

Then you and your friends starting shitting up the thread and crying to the mods

"real discussion" is dumping tons of images of black and white women wearing barely any clothes (on a fashion forum, mind you) and screaming "cuck" and "racist" over and over again?

Epic!

>mods, where u at tho

>being so assblasted at racism on a malaysian claymation website that you start a seperate thread whinning to the mods

How about claiming black women are superior to white women in fashion trends and then getting pissy over run of the mill internet racism and rebuttal. Get real.

Veeky Forums get your shit together here, I thought this was a fashion board? No need to be racist, we're just discussing clothes :)

Also I don't get this one thing, why is everyone anonymous, why don't you have some sort of upvote/downvote system, that would be cool

Your premise is false and your notions of what is "real" and isnt "real" are flawed

This isnt a fashion board, its a clothing related shitposting board

>that butthurt splashed from neighbor-thread

Fucking stop with the upvote downvote shit you don't need that to know what a shit opinion is from a good one

That's just as useless and just as clearly bait as the other way around
It doesn't matter, I just want it to stop

Holy fuck go suck a dick and go back to r e d d i t

Upvoting system is so terribly flawed

That triggered black cougar knows better what an imageboard should be, I see

How fucking retarded are you that you can't identify bait that obvious

It's not even bate, it's just a joke