Veeky Forums Backpacks & Messenger Bags

Post some Veeky Forums backpacks and messenger bags, wank over what you have, and ask if you should cop or not.

Starting off with a classic le monkey face

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/G-I-TYPE-CANVAS-ALICE-PACKS/dp/B000Q7E698/ref=s9_simh_gw_g200_i1_r?_encoding=UTF8&fpl=fresh&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=&pf_rd_r=XACEKD9W7YPDG45MB621&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=a6aaf593-1ba4-4f4e-bdcc-0febe090b8ed&pf_rd_i=desktop
ogio.com/backpacks
pelican.com/us/en/products/luggage-and-backpacks/
aliexpress.com/item/2016-Hot-New-Arrival-Canvas-Men-s-Women-s-Backpack-Mochila-15-6-Inch-Preppy-Laptop/32686761567.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

never 4get

I don't get it, can't even see the bag properly in that screenshot. What's the joke?

i just bought pic related
Fjallraven Raven 20L Daypack

it's plain but i like the brand. everything else i've bought from them held up really well.

A few anons bought an ugly bag that was "washed in the sea" when the reality was that it was probably just a gimmick and they were just bleached or something

Basically a huge fucking meme

that's because it's not funny

retards think they can make anything into a meme by compiling a bunch of screenshots together

This looks cool but not 300€ cool.

Forgot the damn pic.

c/n?

People fell for a gimmick and paid out the ass for a bag that was dunked into the ocean for 30 seconds.

w2c?

anyone know what bag this is or anything similar?

c/n ?

their other models look cooler

whihc one would you choose ? need space for a 13inch laptop at least

I just turned a bit poor, but I need a new backpack that can hold my laptop and a few other things. Seems a lot of backpacks are really small

I was thinking of copping the Xiaomi original backpack since it is only like 16 bucks and looks clean. Any suggestions? I don't mind coming up a bit for something else.

Otherwise what color? I'm leaning towards black.

It's a Rothco mini ALICE pack in black.
amazon.com/G-I-TYPE-CANVAS-ALICE-PACKS/dp/B000Q7E698/ref=s9_simh_gw_g200_i1_r?_encoding=UTF8&fpl=fresh&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=&pf_rd_r=XACEKD9W7YPDG45MB621&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=a6aaf593-1ba4-4f4e-bdcc-0febe090b8ed&pf_rd_i=desktop

That's a nice brand. I made the mistake of buying a yellow Kanken 2 years ago and now I'd like something a bit less conspicuous but the backpack is still like new and essentially waterproof. 10/10

Cop

I'm in the market for something that will work as backpack or a messenger. can anyone reccomend any convertible bags better than the MO 25l

Why are the Everlane bags so expensive now?

I recall getting mine for like 49 bucks at one point

killspender

One question. Why in the fuck.

My god...

That face tho...

Cycling to the office, Want something reasonably well balanced that wont make me look like a school boy when I'm indoors.

If you want a good cycling bag it will never ever work as a backpack. Conversely, any bag capable of transforming into a backpack will be horrible for cycling. Just look into high-end courier bags or deal with cycling with a backpack.

get a cargo rack and put it in the back

>tfw I copped the last one in stock when it released
>I didn't even know it was coming out but got the email late at night
I use it for school. Pretty roomy. I kind of hate how it opens/closes but it has the A E S T H E T I C.

yeah i had a kanken too and decide to ditch it. a lot of negative stigma of being associated with basic bitches, which is pretty true.

you should definitely try to sell yours on ebay or depop it would be bought quickly

yellow is such a meme color the tumblr art girls love it

Nah man, you've got me the wrong way round. Backpacks work fine for cycling.

that can be avoided by just getting a conservative or minimalist (pref. leather) backpack
just avoid tech and synthetic materials
you're gonna look like a sperg with pretty much any bag that can convert between messenger and rucksack

if you find the exception post it here tho
but don't get your hopes up

>tfw read about how everybody's everlane snap bag lasts 4+ years
>straps are all falling off on mine

:(

or you can look into something like this
though it's more like a briefcase/backpack combo than a messenger/backpack combo
there was a really nice brand that did this style well; when i find it i'll post it here

cambridge satchel co
looks a lot gayer than i remember

everlane a shit

every t shirt i bought from them fell apart after a few washes.

whats an Veeky Forums briefcase for an upscale office environment?

>See fit on campus that I kind of like
>Guy's wearing a backpack and the fit's ruined
Backpacks only go with fuccboi streetwear or student-core.

anyone got that one "adventurecore" pic with the guy in a white shirt with his slouchy bag?

man purses and messenger bags are cringe though and fedora-core

Look into Saddleback Leather Co.

Most of their satchels/messengers are convertible if I remember correctly.

Can someone please explain to me how a style of hat that was worn by nearly all North American men for at least forty years out of the early-mid twentieth century has become a pejorative?

bag has a face :P

buddy if you dont have a sling bag for your urban nomadic lifestyle just what the HECK do you think youre doing

packs.point65.com/hardshell-packs

ogio.com/backpacks

pelican.com/us/en/products/luggage-and-backpacks/

simple. it's because autistic individuals with no fashion sense want to wear something more fashionable, and since they like ye olde menswear they just put on a fedora to go with their hoodie, graphic tee and unfitting jeans.

>they just put on a fedora to go with their hoodie, graphic tee and unfitting jeans

guess again idiot

lmao, so you were trying to defend your purchase of a fedora all along
if that's you your suit's kind of unfitting and you'd still look better without the fedora
if that's just some random guy you found to ptove fedoras are totallly cool then that's kind of pathetic

I'll never ever find one, but I'll never stop loving it.

most reddit

>Filson

lmao, those look like someone just added some straps to a suitcase

you're an idiot.

So, as long as I don't wear ill-fitting jeans, graphic tees, or hoodies, a fedora is cool?

Sorry, but messenger bag fits the shape of my computer & other things and I don't like the extra straps of a backpack getting in the way.

If you don't thing "the way it looks" is right, fuck you. Seriously. There are practical reasons for a hat taking the form it takes that have absolutely nothing to do with looks.

Fuck I had one of these a few years ago and couldn't stop seeing

>le monkey face

every time I looked at it. Had to get rid of that shit ASAP. Fuck you Veeky Forums.

Not really my style but I appreciate you posting alternatives.
Nice, but a bit out of my price range.

Did a bit more digging on my own time, What does effay think of this?

It's a FilsonxBurton collab, I would never pay full price for filson shit. That backpack was only $120 when it came out.

bump

Looks very pricey, and bulkier than most people would want to keep on a shoulder.

Otherwise, might be very nice, if you have that much to carry.

i love that it's slim and somewhat discreet

well i agree it's harder to look Veeky Forums wt a backpack but some people can really make it work with certain backpacks
just i while back i saw this guy with a small fendi monster eyes backpack and the sickest fit ever and it was amazing

The one plus backpack is pretty cool looking, shame about no water bottle pouch though

where can I find this

he says it right in the post you dumb piece of shit fuck face. kill yourself

Gearbest or Aliexpress

He listed the price and brand, but not w2c. Calm down friendo

takes 2 seconds to google the name and find a link where to buy it from you ugly dumb faggot

okay but should I cop

:(

id on bag in op's photo

just ordered this.

did you request a refund afterwards? haHAA

Haha, yeah ofvcourse

>Yellow Kanken
GTFO faggo

Its an everlane backpack from a few years ago, you probably won't be able to find it but they still make some similar ones now

just copped pic related for 50$

its a little big but super comfy and fits fucking everything
>I actually cycle

What type of bag is this? messenger?

Looks just like your average urban backpack, but since it is able to be worn in that way it is probably a messenger bag with an adjustable strap

Definitly Black

what's a good herschel backpack that doesn't suck ass

pls no meme responses

I'm trying to find a nice, reasonably roomy backpack to replace all of my aging backpacks. I'd like something with some sense of padding, and I found this:
aliexpress.com/item/2016-Hot-New-Arrival-Canvas-Men-s-Women-s-Backpack-Mochila-15-6-Inch-Preppy-Laptop/32686761567.html

My concern though is that if it starts to rain or snow, everything I have in it is going to get soaked or something. Pretty sure the Everlane bag I use as a daily driver was water resistant since I had it out in rain a few times and was fine. Suggestions? Cop or not?

>tfw just got my everlane bag

I've been following Everlane since it was just starting out and you had to wait weeks to get an acceptance email to order from it. Really happy to see them making successful strides.

It looks and feels great.

please no more shilling
I thought it was over =(

there are way better options that don't look so cringe-y

Is there something like this, with decent quality and doesn't cost $450?

>implying I come on Veeky Forums often

Let me be happy about my backpack in peace. I'm going to get the matching Pocket Tote to carry my bento box next.

fuck you

fuck you on the double bitch

googling "canvas roll top backpack" got me a lot of similar results not sure why your lazy dumb ass couldn't do that yourself.

And fuck YOU on the triple!
kys faggot

are you okay user

dumb tripposters

>backpacks without water bottle pockets

why is this allowed? Almost pulled the trigger on a jansport right pack but that really kills it

because some gayboi in herschel decided minimalism > functionality and every company does the same autistic shit