Militant Hippie Inspo

I have the premonition that 2017 will bring the return of the militant hippie look.

Anyone got any inspo for this look?

goat

what is this shit

It's a blanket shirt

IT SUCKS

now, that's just like your opinion, man..

Hippies are never militant
They are pacifistic idealists

W2C that sweater

No...

this looks more like an 80s glam metal band doing a photoshoot for a new album with a pseudo-military theme

everybody checking his fit

>pacifist
The hippies protested to bring the troops home but then attacked them when they did return by spitting on them, shoving them around and throwing shit at them for fighting a war they didn't choose to take part in.

The hippies were hypocritical assholes and they were considered a waste of space by many.

I second this.
Would be a great cop.

While I agree with you that hippies were and are mostly useless, one can be pacifist and start a fight
Most pacifists are only against war, not against violence as a whole

Google images of baader-meinhof gang, watch baader-meinhof syndrome flick, thank me later

Complex not syndrome.

Druidcore`

w2c style shirt?

They weren't hippies they were communists

this is hideous

nah, they were just some jazz n funk guys playing standards

Gen's dog has a nice smile.

I feel this

>they weren't hippies
They were late stage decadent hippies who became communists. They lived in fucking squats and thought the PLO were too uptight about free love.

Now, THAT is a killer photo. I seriously dig that one.

It's a still from the film, but all the sets, costumes and props are recreated from actual pics or memories of the people who were there.

Youre an idiot.

That is so funny but these people are clearly neither militants nor hippies.

It's a pity these are so small, some good reaction images here
>tfw you're one of the most wanted terrorists in the world

forgot image

Requesting more German 1970s post-hippies.

This is actually what got me to make this thread: I recently saw a documentary or rather an old tv news segment about psychedelic concerts in 1970s Germany and the concert goers all wore this wonderful mixture of natural fibers, a lot of wool, and practical, minimalist design mixed in with standout milsurp items. More in line with Charlie M and the other true-to-earth hippes and less with the true-to-drugs sunshine rainbow generation Sergeant Pepper hippies. These people were clearly hippies and rebels but there was something decidedly dirty, militaristic and gloomy about their aesthetic.

Mind the jackboots on the guy on the right.

If you search for early Krautrock pics you'll find this stuff everywhere. This is pre-kraftwerk, 1970.

Pics of Neu will show the late hippie/early punk crossover. I think it was Micheal Rother of Neu who came back from tour and found his old 'friend' Andreas Baader sitting in his kitchen. He was the most wanted man in the world, and kind of hard to throw out.

lol
>considered waste of space by many
you don't like them, stick by that, what kind of an argument for anything is that
even if they were considered a waste of space by many why does that have anything to do with anything if you don't provide a sound argument about why YOU considered them a waste of space

now you're just saying "A LOT OF PEOPLE AGREE WITH ME" like a little bitch

I once cleaned up a bigger version, still p small though

communists are never hippies

hippies are stupid liberals

Hippies can be communists, neo-nazis, christians, satanists and all other kinds of people, as hippiedom is not a clear cut ideology but a mode of mobilization with few concrete underlying values first.

I think you're right OP except I anticipate the look in '17 being a bit "cleaner" than a lot of the pics in this thread.

SJWs are still going to dress like shit but this year will see the rise of the altright, natsoc/nazbol, and fashy fits in general alongside more extreme/militant leftist fashion (which I think will actually conform to horseshoe theory, but in aesthetics, not ideology).

a historical example: the Wandervogel, who were both proto-hippies and proto-nazis...

I'm a commie but I dress quite "fashy" so there may be some truth in the horseshoe aesthetics theory.

i love how batshit insane linkola is

you should check them out, they'll change your mind, bruh.