Mom bought me a Parka so her little boy won't be cold

Mom bought me a Parka so her little boy won't be cold.
It's a medium and I'm afraid people are going to think I'm wearing my dad's clothing
How mad should I be at her right now?

Uhhh

it's just a size big

be nice to your fucking mom op

Errrr

looks fine

don't be a stupid teeny fuck. It's nice.

It looks good don't worry about it

Guys pls don't be mean. I'm super nice to my mom but if it's a size big she needs to take it back if she wants me to not get bullied when I leave the house.

looks fine to me. be nice to mom

can't you just exhange it for a smaller size? jacket itself looks fine

you could probably size down one, yes

I would love to but there wasn't a small there.
I will admit she got it at Burlington coat factory. It is normally a $150 Parka but got it for $80
Dammit. Maybe I will call and ask them to tell me when they get a small

It looks fine
And when you unzip the jacket size bigger looks cooler than normal size

If you dont like it just exchange it

So would you suggest I keep it unzipped and it'd look better?
Hmm might do that. I would exchange it but there isn't a smaller size. But maybe I could look for a different one.
Either way thanks for the tip.

are you really getting emotional about this or is this a troll?

I think I have ocd.
Or autism. I obsess about purchases very often and it drives me insane. I'm sorta worried when I get like this. I really think I need therapy or something. I'm always regretting or second guessing my choice is what I purchase. Fuck I hate myself

man nobody gives a shit what you're wearing
unless you live in fucking south central LA nobody's gonna yell at some random guy walking down the street their coat's too big.

you should, however, set those jeans on fire

It's a parka, who cares if it's big

I wear those jeans to work. I normally wear slim skinny jeans.

>wearing those jeans
>thinks the coat is an issue

DOG

nice dog

oversized parkas are Veeky Forums anyway

I wear skinnier jeans when I'm not working.
Just curious. What is wrong with the pair I have on though.

Should I wear it with the zipper undone?

Dude if its cold wear it zipped if its not wear it unzipped. Simple.

And btw nobody gives a shit about your jacket, its not even big. So dont worry about being "bullied".
I mean who bullies someone if he has a big jacket dear god.....

Alright I can tell I'm being irrational and obsessed over something so stupid. I'm a bit ashamed not going to lie. Thank God I'm user
I will let this thread die now

It's cool like that, especially if you put your hands in the pockets.

Nah, let's make a thread of it

Post mommy cops, rate and hate.

Here's my recent. Mom saw me into fitted shirts, therefore got me fitted jumpers. I think the salesman did rip her off though, told her it was wool, and the tag says Nylon, Viscose and Polyamid.

Opinions on the fit? Any insight on the materials? I've seen high fash items being Viscose/Silk blends, or pure Nylon etc, so the materials are not bad per se. Just wondering how they work (insulating? breathable?...)

it's ok, but how the hell she didn't realize it wasn't wool

gotta give it to the sales person, I guess, she bought it during a china trip and actually managed to get the right sized (2XL to 3XL for someone who's a S-M in Euro/US sizes). It does look, and somewhat feel like a fine merino knit.

It just doesn't keep me as warm as my real merino jumper.

Another mom cop here, at least here she got the material right - the filling is "white duck down", with a polyester outer. Just - there's no quilting, so the down just collects at the bottom of the jacket and doesn't really insulate.

Ow my poor mom.

wow that bottom sucks

it keeps my thighs warm! Anyways, I appreciate the gesture. I bet I'd just step into as many faux-pas landmines if I were to try and buy clothes for her, really.

Ayo rate this wooden watch

Glad you think so. From the sides it's a bit... Wide? But I'll probably o ly wear it with the zipper down. I like it better that way

Oops

pockets of the jacket dude

The jacket looks good on you, but I'm a little iffy on those jeans. Maybe some black or deeper blue ones could work, idk. Also, 10/10 dog.
ask your mom where she got it from, I might buy it.

Keep them inside the pockets for warmth and why else??

Thanks. She got it at Burlington coat factory. It's brand is Point Zero Canadian collection. Also check my most recent pics. Those are a pair of jeans I wear when not at work.

Nobody is going to think you're wearing your dad's clothing with that fur liner.

Also thanks for reminding me that I don't miss being a whiny-ass teenager.

Should i kill myself?

It looks fine, you hopeless faggot.

Heavy winter coats aren't supposed to be tight.

It's not a size too big, it's just a fucking parka you tard.

It looks fine and OP is an insecure little bitch.

>now he thinks the issue is that they aren't skinny

GIVE UP, OP! GIVE UP!

Stop being silly user, it looks fine.

And anyone who bullies you for being nice and warm doesn't sound like a true friend.

>It's not a size too big

yes it is

lol. No it isn't. Outlet sales are a myth to make people more willing to buy.

OMG I thought I was the only one who thought those jeans were fucking shit lol, jeezus OP get some modern dark wash denim or denim joggers or something, jeezus christ

This top would look nice if you rolled or pushed the sleeves up your forarms, also wear different pants, black and khaki don't go together and makes you look weird, also get a haircut hippy.
>that is all..

>10/10 doge..
>Not wanting a fluffy ass corgi or sheltie you can cuddle and awoo with...

Don't be a cunt bro
It looks fine, be grateful your mom takes care of you
I like the fur

>in /g/, Veeky Forums, or Veeky Forums
>some faggot gets gifted something and complains about it
>gets shit talked to hell and back
luv u bbys.
Be more grateful OP.