Are skinny jeans gay?

are skinny jeans gay?

serious quesiton. i've never worn them before but considering buying my first pair, but worried it'll make me homosexual

Other urls found in this thread:

neuwdenim.co/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they might

yes

I am wearing skinny jeans as well. But, the picture shown looks so gay as fk.

Just get jeans that are slim fitting

Can anyone recommend a pair on asos that aren't so skinny? I hate the tight ones, like, need a middle of the road pair that isn't super gay

>skinny jeans
fine
>dick crushing, leg squeezing, hard to get into, super skinny jeans
look bad and WILL tell the world that you like dick in your mouth and/or ass

skinny is fine, but your silhouette should have some break, you feel me? like I shouldn't be able to tell the exact size and shape of your legs, they need to have a little room in them.

They're not gay, but slim generally looks better on most people

If they do suit you just be ready for the banter from blue collar guys

yep dude, once you put them on you getting a instant craving for dicks in your mouth and bum

this

i have one pair of black jeans that are really in between slim and skinny. I just got lucky

most "skinny" jeans out there are too skinny, but levi's slim jeans are great.

there are slim fit and there are skinny jawnz x3 rawr ^_^

anyway just stick with boot cut, lol

>boot cut
looooool

Skinny, but not tight. The photo you posted looks like shit.

Slim/straight fit with a tapered leg works for most people, unless you're a skeleton.

Skinny jeans only look good if you're skinny and they're not skin-tight. Otherwise you look like a faggot in tights.

Levis 513 are basically skinny jeans with room and stretch material. As long as the jeans are not too tight and don't hug your nits too much it's fine.

>straight fit with a tapered leg
you realize what you just said is an oxymoron right

>boot cut

Yeah if you're a 00's bro

skinny jeans are out of fashion now

you're literally 10 years late

Obnoxious skinny jeans are out of fashion. Some dark rinse skinny jeans that are not too tight look great imo

Like your picture is gay

Slim is GOAT

If you think a cut of jeans can be gay, just put a bullet in your brain.

You're too far gone to begin with.

only acceptable kind of skinny jeans

P much like everyone else said. Just make sure you don't look gay, and the fit isn't super tight. If possible cordinate darks together. I advise against blue skinny jeans. Dark blues and black is good.

Fuck

maybe it's time to come out the closet

anybody own asos slim black jeans? Are they nice?

skinny jeans aren't gay by default, butthose jeans sure are

Just fucking try shit on
Skin tight jeans look bad tho
Try going to a tailor and getting something tapered
Or do it yourself

i wear skinny jeans a lot. but i am a girl. i am gay though.

must be gay then.

I worried the same
My gf all but forced me to buy my first pair last month because she almost orgasmed when I tried them on. They aren't so bad after all 9/10 would do again

holy fuck that looks so terrible. I can't believe people wore pants like this. and that was only like 2 years ago weeeew.

I stopped wearing skinny because they hurt my dick.

i just got a pair of skinny jeans for the first time. they're black

but i also am actually gay so who knows

>boot cut
haha

Skinny jeans are gay, but being gay is effay.

Cute animoo, may I request sauce?

they're ok as long as the leg opening doesn't force you to do yoga just to take them off

They're not really gay per se, they're just bad. Skin tight jeans are a bad idea for men because they make you look top-heavy, it's like you have a giant torso standing precariously on top of two tiny sticks. The whole look is clumsy and awkward.

>straight fit with tapered legs
This OP, try pairing it with a long sleeved tank top

yes, very.

skinny but not skin tight. aim for the fit like the right not left

>always worn 508s
>lost a lot of weight and gained muscle the past 2 years
>none of my jeans fit anymore (from size 33 to 30)
>buy a pair 501 skinny, black and medium wash
>apparently Veeky Forums hates skinny jeans
>at the same time an idiot on Veeky Forums posts a picture of him with a tree trunk as his legs wrapped in denim

I don't have a huge mirror so this is the best I could pull out.
Fit feels nice, can do squats with it just fine. There is no possibility of dicks suddenly landing inside my mouth if I wear this right?

A world's difference compared to my old set of jeans which I sent to my tailor to get adjusted so I can wear them again - if they come out weird I guess I'll just have to give them away.

The constant pressure skinny jeans put on the area surrounding your prostate is known to make perfectly straight men gay given some time

how are the 501 skinny? Their online pics make them look baggy, but those look pretty good in your pic

He probably means 510 which are skinny.

I'm no jeans connoisseur, but I can tell you the following about them but take into consideration that I have legs a bit on the larger size
>as mentioned, I am able to do squats with them
>performing 90 degrees with your legs is no problem
>I don't feel pressure on my dick/balls (probably a side effect of wearing skinny jeans? you lose your dick and balls yeah?)
>sitting is not an issue

The only thing I don't like about them is that they get stuck on my calves when taking them off, but that's either my calves being big or most likely that's just how skinny jeans are made in the first place.

I say try them out, I wouldn't have bought them if they didn't feel right after wearing them at the store.

Nah m8 they came out with this just recently I guess since it's marked new on their side
levi.com/US/en_US/mens-jeans/p/342680000

>long sleeved tank top

that's gay af dude

Listen it's just time for us all to buy normal high-waisted dad pants that taper slightly. Think Levis 560.

this

tfw unironically wear my moms jeans sometimes and no one says anything

post mom

I wear my sisters jeans all the time. even she never notices.

What about a boy wearing girls skinny jeans though?

ew... Yeh thats pretty gay

WHat happened to good ol fashioned gays? Just some sassy dudes fucking eachother in the ass. Why is it such a queer thing now to be gay.

O I'm not gay, just a crossdresser :)

whatever floats your boat.
Im sure you suck big black dick every weekend

Depends on how skinny, if it's like that, yes. If it's closer to the skinny jeans I wear which are almost slim then you're fine, just don't be too skinny. If your skinny jeans are driving a widge up your ass and you're worried about panty lines then yes your pair is gay.

Cheap Monday sold at Weekday are the only pair of skinny jeans I buy, last forever.

Personally, I only wear spray-on/super skinny jeans (basically like every other guy my age living in my area). They look good, are comfortable if you get decent ones and go with a lot of stuff (+they accentuate your build). IMO slim is not always the way to go as it can look bad on you, but then again I wouldn't wear skinny any more when I'm older.

>a long sleeved tank top
Tank tops don't have sleeves...that just means a long sleeved T-shirt.

my balls need to breath man, but i found this website with exceptional skinny jeans neuwdenim.co/

>he wears cuck denim

they are timeless. a pair of black skinnies should be in everyone's wardrobe. you need to have a bmi of 18 or less tho
also asking if something is gay on a fashion forum lmao. stop being insecure and wear what you like

thats so hot ily

slim fit jeans >>>> skinny jeans

I personally prefer skinny jeans. Got a pair of ToS skinnys and they're really comfy because of the stretch material

6'7 tall

> elastane
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
501 STF are the only 501 you should be buying! Get the STF model tailored or do it yourself. The denim is important to the 501 STF, also the regular rise.

how about levis 519? is it gay

>low rise
>stretch
yep

;(