Could grey, royal blue and bronze be a fashionable color scheme for an interior design?

Could grey, royal blue and bronze be a fashionable color scheme for an interior design?
I'm renovating my house and want to do most of the interior design myself, only using a designer to find the best materials and furniture.

THAT COLOUR PALETTE IS "GRANDIOSE" —ESPECIALLY WITH THE "BLUE"/"BRONZE" PAIRING—; THE ARCHITECTURE SHOULD BE AESTHETICALLY HARMONIOUS WITH THIS COLOUR SCHEME, OTHERWISE IT WOULD JUST SEEM GARISH.

REGARDLESS, THIS PARTICULAR COLOUR PALETTE EVOKES A FEELING OF SECURITY AND RELIABILITY, THUS, IT REMINDS ME OF A PRIVATE SECURITY COMPANY.

The architecture is going to be minimalist and modern. The only grandiose element will be an accent wall. If I go with the grey/blue/bronze the accent wall will be floor to ceiling stacked marble(off-white with grey veining) with blue glass and brushed bronze accents.

Rwminds me of a tv news studio.

Really? Aren't they usually red and blue?

I dont like it at all. If you like it now you will probably grow to hate it in your house after some time, it's not neutral enough to not tire of it.

What would you recommend? Ditching the bronze? I'm open to silver or brushed aluminum.

I just don't think this combination is harmonious in any way, and I especially cant imagine it in an environment you're supposed to live in in a good way. Maybe it looks better in practice when more factors such as material and texture and light get involved but right now I'm not convinced. I like bronze personally though, if I had to use royal blue with it I'd balance the room heavily towards grey and bronze and use the blue modestly where variance is needed
I can imagine some ways that it looks good now after thinking on it, could end up being quite pretty when done right

I was more leaning toward heavy grey and blue with bronze as an accent(used in pops on accent wall, hardware on cabinetry and furniture, bronze-colored throw pillows on couches).

Grey and blue covering the majority of a room together doesn't sound appealing to me

It's a classic color pairing.

I could see it in a rustic kitchen with blue enamelware and copper pots but that's about as far as I'd go. It can lean very traditional/historical in the right proportions, It will look silly with modern style/cheap shit.

It would be modern, but I'm not gonna cheap out. The sort of accent wall I want will cost thousands on it's own and the furniture will be custom.

If you are gonna spend that kind of dough, hire a damn designer

I am, but I don't want to leave the broad strokes up to a designer. I have an idea of what I want, I just just a designer to make it happen. If you give an interior designer free reign they'll go nuts, trying to do all the crazy shit they've always wanted to do but people never let them. You have to reign them in since you're the one who actually has to live there and they're thinking about your home like their canvas.

I guess the problem is that the colors you chose are a similar brightnes and it will feel heavy, doubly so with standard height ceilings and average natural light. Your palette is nice for utility areas like bathrooms, studies and kitches, but you should consider some variation between rooms with lighter colors or at least mostly white walls.

My living room has a vaulted, curved ceiling and gets tons of natural light.

I think you din't really want advice and just want to humblebrag about your remodel

Not true. I'm trying to get constructive criticism from people with a better understanding of aesthetic appeal to help me focus my ideas before bringing in a designer.

Reminds me of a soviet era news station