What is the model name of this type of military jacket?

what is the model name of this type of military jacket?

>ma-1 body
>with a collar

garbage

OI YA MISSED A SPOT

post in the fuccboi and you shall get an answer

Looks like a variation of a harrington jacket. I'd start there.

Kim Jong-il-core

You can't seriously be this fucking retarded can you

Isn't that just a Coach Jacket?

The model is called outdated

Hahaha u suck

uniqlo makes some

are you cosplaying the mighty boosh?

field jacket

Alpha Industries makes a jacket that is basically that. It's called the cwu-45. It's basically the exact style jacket I wasn't but I'm apprehensive on copping from alpha because I know it'll be really poofy and insulated.

That's literally a vintage harrington jacket, you fucking piece of shit. Your fucking thread could have been posted on the fuccboi thread, moron. I can't believe some people still don't know what a fucking harrington jacket is. Just give up, moron, you will never be effay, and you know why ? Because you're a fucking retard. You are literally mentally retarded. You're the kind of piece of shit that asks stupid questions all the time because you don't take 10 motherfucking seconds to read or make your own research. You are the reason why our western society is falling apart. You are a fucking plebeian, you don't even deserve the right to vote, motherfucker. I don't even want to make a godwin point, but you know exactly where you belong.

I am literally shaking right now. You just fucking ruined my day with your stupid question. Fuck you.

This is more of an L2-B. I don't this design was every actually used in the military. It looks more like something designed for civilian use with obvious military nods.

Harrington jackets have funnel collars you autismo.

who are you calling an autismo?
I'll fucking end you

cwu

looks good, is there a version without the patch though?

is this copy pasta? no way you're autistic enough to write this over a basic post

that piece of shit is from uniqlo
i should know ive got one