Hey, Veeky Forums here

Hey, Veeky Forums here.
Need some fashion advise on showing off my gainz without looking like a tryhard douchebag.
Thanks.

There's a reason why fashion models are Medium size. It looks organic and not TRYHARD

There is no way to do that if your bmi is too high for clothes to look Veeky Forums on you (anything above 20)

Well I'm not medium sized.
Don't Veeky Forums shame me.

Also, I hope you are at least 6 foot tall. Otherwise you are square-ish

don't worry OP these guys are just lanklets. Just try to wear normal fitting clothes since you're so fit you shouldn't need to try that hard to dress that well. Just wear what fits you

He looks fit as fuck under clothes.

Full Rick

honestly just lurk for a while, and make sure your clothes all fit well, not too tightly, just well, should be enough, most Veeky Forumsgots are stick figures or just have shit bodies so i doubt they have direct advice

>show off my gainz
>without looking like a tryhard douce

1. don't have too much fat on you
2. don't have large quads (and/or overly large calves)
straight jeans look fine if you do not have large quads and are not too fat. straight jeans will look bad when your quads are too large and it overfills the jeans to where they wrap around your thighs, tapering into your knees then fucking cling onto your calves. filled thighs make you look like some thick bitch with super stretch jeans
cover or cushion your aggressive veins and/or deep cuts completely. longsleeve tees, (thicker) longsleeve shirts and solid sweaters. no shortsleeves and no bare tanks. roll up your tee or shirt to your elbows maximum. anything higher is tryhard
sneakers. no dress shoes
don't loudmouth with your buddies in public

Still medium compared to OP's pic

Just do whatever you like breh.
If you need some inspo Check Ryan Gosling fit pics. He is not super muscular but you will get the idea.

>Need some fashion advise on showing off my gainz without looking like a tryhard douchebag.

Basically impossible, m8. Why? Because lifting is in and off itself very tryhard. You literally try really hard to get gains. You're not going to show off your muscles casually without looking like a douchebag. That's just how it is if you lift.

Fit makes fun of Ryan Gossling as DYEL that normies think is jacked even though he's not. A lot of guys on Veeky Forums are huge.

what said about showing off gains is pretty tryhard

i'd recommend just wearing not too tight clothes that fit (made to measure shirts are great for this, especially if you have a huge drop), polos etc. that show off your figure (v tapers) rather than muscles themselves could work out.

Just wear a bit tighter clothes.Sleeves should end above (not too far)/on bicep peak. A lower neck to show some upper pec. Pretty simple.

And I mean the best way to show of gainz in clothes is to have gains, no way around it.

>his gains don't show in regular clothes
honestly, when most of your shirts and stuff are size L and up everyone should notice how huge you are, being lean and vascular is a bug plus too for arms

not Veeky Forums standards though. he still looks good in clothes but is too dyel

Well having any popular haircut with a very fit body will just make you look tryhard. Keep it subtle and a little messy IMO.

OP pic is pretty much an example of how not to groom for that body type. Don't use too much (or any) product, dont keep your beard trimmed immaculately and to a perfect taper - in fact it might honestly look better to be clean shaven like young Marlon Brando.

W2c body

diddylift?

>cover or cushion your aggressive veins
lmfao what?!

>be ottermode and wear any piece of clothing you like while simultaneously being more attractive to women than your pic related

how do i ottermode with a short torso, narrow shoulders and wide hips?

somebody halp me

>wide hips
lose fat

>short, narrow shoulders
kys reincarnate with superior genes

tfw I've only been back in the gym for 2 months and my quads have outgrown all of the pants I own.

how do you deal with skinny knees?
insecure as fuck

>tfw college swim coach says I have a swimmers body
lmao l0s3r

>Everytime i get on the bus and sit down my knees look like sticks, it's like my legs are triangle shaped. Just at the end of them my knees are almost pointy looking. Anything i can do to thicken up my knee area?

so much THIIIIIIS

To be honest I never thought about it until now... :'( The angle in that pic isn't doing me favours, it looks slightly better irl, but I just don't think it's that important as long as your calves are proportional to quads imo.

he looks like a fucking twink

Girls are into that nowadays. At least in cities.

Source: born and raised in Wisconsin with natural unremediable think bod. Got none growing up. Moved to Denver and it's ladies have been very good to me

>Tx fag
>literally khaki shorts above knee
>solid color cotton shirt

Most of the time that's what I wear. It's too fucking hot and humid here to try to be all /fa so I don't ever even layer and the minimilal the better

Wait, I'd like to understand what you're saying. Can you please explain? Are you saying that they almost always wear medium size because it makes them look bigger? When they roll up the sleeves?

not to tight, no logos and no skinny jeans bim bam bom