Kodak Core/Terror Wave

Kodak Black wore this in an interview with Power 105.1 and it's fucking incredible. This shit is pushing the boundaries of contemporary fashion and bringing Kodak Core/Terror wave to the mainstream. I think it's gonna be the next big thing. Mark my words.

Also Kodak inspo/Terror Wave

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WWwMnD07mkE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

retard nigger you have no idea about anything

>Autist who can't accept the evolution of fashion.

Back to /r/streetwear faggot

Fuck Kodak Wack, this interview really showed he is still a retarded kid. Complete lack of sincerity and respect, he doesnt answer the questions, mumbles a few words and looked completely uninterested. Hope he receives at least 1 or 2 out of those 30 years jailtime so he can contemplate on his dumb behaviour.

>Complete lack of sincerity and respect, he doesnt answer the questions, mumbles a few words and looked completely uninterested

So basically every difficult rock star ever

edgy

>evolution of fashion
>A retarded nigger rapper trying to be as edgy as possible and wears face mask
>OH MY GOD FASHION EVOLUTION TERROR WAVE IS MAINSTREAM
you do realize this will not pick up from only this interview right? like this is a completely worthless post. Also Kodak got fucking destroyed by Charlemagne in that interview.

>Kodak Black
>Rock Star
Hes littery just a trend, in a year nobody will remember him. Hes acting like this because hes genuinely stupid not bc hes a rockstar

>nigger
>named Charlemagne

KANGZ n shiet

No its more than that. Every star to come on the Breakfast Club has respect for the hosts and answers the questions, Kodak sits there like a child who has his first high not understanding that all his succes is owned to everything surrounding him and not his trash music. Also, not a rockstar, at all.

>you do realize this will not pick up from only this interview right? like this is a completely worthless post. Also Kodak got fucking destroyed by Charlemagne in that interview.

Why not? Tyler the Creator is a rapper and he started the whole Hawaiian shirt wave. You're just mad that you don't have one yet and everyone already on the Kodak Core/Terror Wave is gonna be ahead of you :P. Stay mad pussy.

Tyler did ski masks in 2012 and Kanye in 2013, only works with certain people in a situation where it is used to challenge something.

cool

Tyler started that bc he consistently stuck w the aesthetic for years and pushed it hard, not wore it in one interview

>This shit is pushing the boundaries of contemporary fashion
Holy fuck kek
How fucking clueless can you be

I bet he was just way to high, that and he's not a very smart guy
His music is fucking great tho

> :P

what the hell is this board...

Seeing you two argue and defending both of these trash artists is making me cringe.

Not defending Tyler, just because I have knowledge of him doesnt mean I still have a liking for him.

>a rapper doesn't act the way I expect him too
Just let him do his thing you fucking haters
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WWwMnD07mkE

>Actual criminal
>Dresses like an actual criminal
>Veeky Forums: This shit is pushing the boundaries of contemporary fashion

Stop posting while you're ahead.

Can we have someone do a perma-ban on anyone who makes threads about non-fashion relevant rappers?

>Rapper

hahahahaahahahahahahahahah

>Dieuson Octave, better known by his stage name Kodak Black, is an American hip hop recording artist.
what is he then?

Scum.

An edgy, drugged up kiddo who thrives on attention by doing stupid shit, in example: This interview, sexually assaulting women in hotel rooms, saying Lil Wayne is trash while he himself is utter garbage,

I will be the first to call whoever actually wears a balaclava unironically in public a massive faggot

You're not a rapper. You're not a criminal. You're a shitty trendhopper who will move along when all the other kids start doing it.

Nah he's just a dumb hood nigga. The chief keef interview was practically the same.

how can we end rap culture?

French rappers have been doing it for a while now. Check out Siboy and Kalash Criminelle

Ski masks have come and gone so many times these last few years, come on now

Fuck you, he's here to stay asshole. Im ESTATIC to see him here.

Im from broward, keep talking shit pussy. He is honorable and a hero where im from.

when you from the hood but the ra is life

Pompano pussy 4 way nigga

essential terrorcore

Kodak is one of the few rappers that is actually heavily affiliated with criminals, specifically the Miami Haitian gang "Zoe pound"
Them niggas do not fuck around. He's not wearing that shit to be fashionable, he's wearing it because he will legitimately Rob you.

>heavily affiliated with criminals, specifically the Miami Haitian gang "Zoe pound"
Right. Kodak Black looks like the white guy in pic related, hanging around "gangsters" to seem cool and have street cred.

>He's not wearing that shit to be fashionable, he's wearing it because he will legitimately Rob you.
Being robbed by a (probable) millionaire, el oh fucking el.

youre ignoran t lelllellelelellelelel

someone talk me out of buying rick ski mask

>fucking incredible
>pushing the boundaries of contemporary fashion
>bringing Kodak Core/Terror Wave to the mainstream
>gonna be the next best thing
>mark my words

Nigga, it's just a stupid coon actin a foo and bein retarded. You really think this nigga kodak's head is in the right place? You seen the interview? Nigga was like a special needs kid. Fuck outta here with that coon shit bruh.

watch his other interviews, he was acting really strange in this one. like he was on lsd or something, idk

wha the fuck are you doing apu