Why's it so hard to find girls that are into workwear, raw denim, and americana?

Why's it so hard to find girls that are into workwear, raw denim, and americana?

Me? I'm a buy it once, buy it for life kind of guy myself...

>> look at this spoon i bought it'll last for a lifetime

cause it's not popular
girls aren't into things that aren't popular

fuck off with these americana threads you autist

oh my god look at her thighs LOOK AT HER THIGHS

you're hanging out in the wrong circles
and you have to lower your standards
just go to a fucking rockabilly concert and convert one of those pinup chicks to your particular aesthetic w/ dressup and such

look good to me you fag

not op but are there any down south?
or out west?
i live in ny and all the girls here are either basic af or trying so hard to be black.
only other option is lefty tumblr liberal art students that are ok to fuck but not to date.

>i live in ny and all the girls here are either basic af or trying so hard to be black.
>only other option is lefty tumblr liberal art students that are ok to fuck but not to date.

either move to a conservative area or stop having a shit /pol/ personality

Looking good Dan.

Also have fun, because it seems a lot of the women into the """""Americana""""" style are the "muh curves" types who ironically dress in the rockabilly style with cat eye glasses and red hair.

Women don't work manual labor so why the fuck would they wear that?

t. cuck

move out of brooklyn and your problems will be solved

Firstly, I like raw denim.

Secondly, raw denim is pretentious.

-You think about it
-Its uncomfortable for the first while
-It isn't actually made to conform to your body despite what people pretend
-Its too tight then its too loose
-You're not supposed to wash it??? Try finding a girl down with that
-It feels rough

As someone with a girlfriend--she likes washing and cleaning her clothes, and she likes them to fit. She gets high waisted Gap jeans with a little elastane in them. I can't imagine her giving a shit about raw denim.

low quality bait

w2c these girls in NYC?

raw denim doesn't fit well on female bodies, some percentage of spandex/whatever allows jeans to be form fitting around their hips/thighs.

Those jeans don't actually fit well.

Whiskering around the crotch and the fly is pulled open, I'd like to see the gap at the back of her waist without the belt as well.

This.
Women can buy cheaper products because their curves necessitate it.
Unless they're hiplets, in which case they can cut their bottom halves off and reroll.

t. Skeleton enthusiast

>girl
>pretty
>work

you can only choose two.