Should I cop I not? It's about $70 (Also cop or not thread

It's cold. Cop?

bait

Want a new pair of white sneakers. c/n?

c

basic bitch air max
if you want something basic, buy something like stans or reeboks

can't decide if i should cop this parka for $150

Too busy in my opinion. The more I look at it, the more I'm reminded of my wrinkly ballsack.
The North Face logo evokes images of suburban white high school bitches with that awful shih-tzu haircut holding an iPhone in one hand and a Starbucks in the other. Looks like a solid jacket otherwise.
A darker color would work better.

this is black mannequin clothing, unless you're an Asian midget, or have disgustingly thin arms, dont buy this, and stop looking for cloths on these Chinese sites, also it looks like shit.

>$48.99
cop?

would
wouldn't
wouldn't

if its white leather, no, if its suede, yes

if you do cop, only wear it, in or around water

logo kinda ruins it

For $35

>if you do cop, only wear it, in or around water
What if I live in Australia

cop?

help

>basic bitch air max
>prescribes other basic bitch shoes that look no better

fuck off with the anti-Nike meme

cop or not

I can't tell if I'm being an autist or not for trying to move away from large logos, but this is kind of different since I'd want to wear it to the ballpark and stuff (actual fan). So I guess I'm really just asking if you all like it.

Which colour?

I've got medium to dark brown hair if that makes any difference.

helpful, thanks

black

which one should i cop

PLEASE RESPOND

if youre an actual fan sure, it has a 'timeless' look to it too. if youre just wearing it to games that's comepletely fine, it looks decent enough for casual wear though too.

this one

Want something to wear with shorts in the summer, cop?

I'd wear it in my day2day as well, just wanted some opinions on that, I'm glad that "timeless" came to mind, not all team jackets come off that way

cop, i have these in all black and they're so comfy & durable

Thinking of them

$134 for a brass ring is robbery but it looks pretty damn good imo

Was reccomending those to the person wanting new white sneakers.

They're only $200-something, so they're cheaper than the Scandinavian Golden Number Memeshoes.

Hard no.

Join the army, you get em for free.

Keepisode looking around, surely there's a place to buy a similar ring for wayyyy cheaper.

>black boat shoes
>sneaker boat shoes
wew

I don't have any sneakers as I finally threw away my Roshes because they had been essentially ground into dust. Just copped these at the outlet for $72. How did I do?

Lmao I'll pass on that one

Either of these? Have always been fascinated by AM95's. I dress pretty monochrome if that influences the decision.

well

w2c? I'm digging the black or the one on the right

Not that guy, but I did a reverse google search on the image. Looks like the company is Chimi eyewear

pls advise

Nobody buy anything, put the money in a 401k

The back part looks like a coffee stain and that's not going to change no matter what.
eh.
Right looks better.

The fuck? I was in the Air Force and they charged me for my boots in my first paycheck. And they were the ugly af olive shits.

1) I love the Ozweegos but the white colorway really throws me off. I've heard they aren't that comfortable. I'll probably wait for next season.
2) The Lunar Force 1s are a really unique pair of shoes. The classic AF1 silhouette with an acronym inspired design. I know I like the look, I don't know if they're worth 2x the price of a normal pair. I'm really on the fence about these but I'm leaning towards yes.
3) I already have the black and white pair of tech runners and love them. My wardrobe is slowly becoming techwear-inspired but I'm yet to be full ninja, I doubt I ever will be.
4) These are basically a Common Projects replacement but I'm not sure if I even want them. They look barely used but I'm not sure if they come with a box, so idk. Plus the bw tech runners I mentioned earlier are already my main shoe used in black fits.

What does Veeky Forums think?

No
No
I like them but I wouldn't buy them :( sorry user
No
Could've done better for less
Bombers are dying
No ew

slps are hideous, you say you already have a pair of techrunners so its a tuss up between the ozweegos or acr LF1s, ive got the white version of those and i can tell you that they defintley get noticed a lot, people often stare at my feet when i wear them, but the comments range from "wtf is that zip" to "i love your shoes", idk about the ozweegos theyre cool, but its a pretty different shoe.

oh and another thing, bomber are not going aout of "fashion" just because some teenage instagram cunts decided to wear them for a few months, if you concern yourself with trends you should really stop trying, style exists beyond trends.

but i already did that and now i have a four year old wardrobe

Thanks for the insight. Yeah the SLPs are so-so but they're a pretty good price so I thought I'd throw them in. The only thing stopping me from the Ozweegos is the colorway. If they were cream I'd cop in a second. The tech runners I really, really like so if I can haggle them down to a decent price I'll go for it. If I can't, I'll get the LF1s.

I agree with you on the bomber comment, but at the same time doesn't it sort of dissuade you from buying an item? I mean, it feels nice being ahead of the curve and wearing things, selling them, and seeing them become popular months down the line. I was on the monochrome hype (still am, kind of) when Veeky Forums was all over it, a year later I go to a party and everyone there is dressed in it while I was palewave. I remember seeing people with Hitler Youths in 2012 thinking it was the best haircut around, now it's everywhere and you don't take a second glance at it. There's a certain prestige feeling in being ahead, isn't there? Though I admit now my wardrobe sticks to basics/milsurp with monochrome/neutral colors. I guess I've finally found my style.

Cop a one way plane ticket instead

Brand is called Monokel. The model is 'Nelson'

c/n?

These in this colour or black ?

i admit, i used to concern myself with trend and "being ahead of the curve" but it does nothing for you stylewise other than stroking your ego, if you ask me just disregard the plebs and wear whatever you think looks good

I like the first one with the light pink colour more desu, just thinking is it gonna be a fad colour or would I be able to wear it for a minute.

Is there a non perforated version for the pink? I think it would look nicer, but go black for perforated.

Left or right?

leather

white

lunar force 1

I usually dislike perforated shoes but the shape of these is pretty nice. Cop

Cop?

no
still no
no
left
yes that nice

cop or is this too grandpa-core?

Can somebody post the yesstyle meme collage picture for this fag? Please and thank you.

I'm trying out new looks so I don't want to go all out just yet.

Keep or return?
I'm unsure.

Looks very nice. Keep imo

Should I cop these for $50?

Random brand but has a leather sole and shit at least

not a fan of those dot things :/ return

Copped this jacket. Should I keep fur on hood?

Also fur on hood or no?

cop the coat?

What reasons/arguments for not keeping it? Looks cool on the hood

It's pretty poofy
Its not dumb looking? I kinda like it myself

yeah or ney?

no, you might think it looks good but it looks like a fucking trash bag

for retail

>bombers are dying
No they're arent

which one #1 or #2?? also where to cop something similar

Looks kind of tacky imo
Only if its fitted well and you're sure the material doesnt look like shit
Id go more for dnc
Siluette look kind of off, dnc
Looks p cool, i loke the collar
Not sure but if it looks good on you go for it
Fur looks good, idk why do you ask
Grandpacore but thay doesnt make it unwearable
Maybe could look good with shepherdcore?

definately 1st

what do you guys think?

Anybody have experience with Our Legacy outerwear? This is $310 down from $530

cool, like them

eh

nah

bit boring but ok

yes, keep it

>cheap dress shoes

keep

grandpacore is good

if u want

these?

agree, #1

depends on your style
no
yes
no
do better
sure
maybe
no
looks pretty ugly but i dont know man depends
left, and right if you like to stand out personally like right but i dont know
no
no
do you smoke weed
lol
looks funny
pretty good i think these are Air Max 2015 or 2016
go with a different monochrome, i have the navy blue with black bottom
wtf no
no
no
they all look like shit you pretentious fuck
looks funny cadet
nah just go with the regular ones, stamped looks ugly
ask your recruiter
no
pretty cool
return, they look long as fuck
look okayish i dont really wear dress shoes arent they supposed to be high quality
yeah but you look funny all zipped up
collar makes you look like a cartoon villian
no
nah couldve used a better material
looks kinda strange with the strap being slightly different to the whole shoe but i dont wear these cause im not a meme, go ahead if you like them or wait for something different
link for both also 1 but its hard to take care of
wtf no
feel like you couldve done better

C/N? Looking for a black jacket that will last me ages. I'm considering these ones from carhartt. Any other suggestions?

>bombers look funny
???

if it was gel lyte 3s maybe

this either in off-white or all black, or khaki?