Rate my looks

hey new here

was wondering what Veeky Forums thinks :)

Let your eyebrows grow out, they don't gel with the aesthetic IMHO

Let's see your belly :))

Me? I love my woman BBW

I like my brows you jerk

I'm slightly overweight but ok

Jerk? I'm offering constructive criticism you bloody insecure double tub- look, going for pruned eye brows spits in the face of the 'Smoky Leather/Pierced Alt' style, you may like them but otherwise to answer your proposition, you loose like 2 points for the eyebrows

wisdom

also
>double tub

I can't tell if anyones joking anymore on this board. You look awful

Post full body nao :))

this is the closest I have

Sorry op 1/10 try losing weight and fixing your eyebrows

I think you looked nice without the piercings

You obviously like them so maybe tone it down?

FUCKING WISDOM

fat dyke/10

Thyme, Mary, and...

I think my piercings are fine

too many rude comments
not feeling it well

LOSE WEIGHT FAT FUCK

at least theres no make-up on this pig

What did you expect? You can to an anonymous board focused almost entirely on looks. This place is superficial. You expected us to just fawn over you just because you decided that were going to bless us with your womanliness?

We are being honest here. To look better, you need to show some self respect. When I see someone overweight like this my first thought is that they don't care about themselves.

First, fix your weight. That will do more than anything in making you look better. Second, yeah the eyebrows are basic tumblr while the piercings are going attention seeking punk.

Honestly, in my opinion, you need to lose the piercings because it accentuates the fat, instead of drawing attention away from them.

So fuck off. You don't want rude comments? Then don't post.

Grow some eyebrows, that will fix it mostly

I highly suggest the naval one, the rest suggest summitry, the naval over complicates your face

there are soc boards if you're looking for something nice. this is Veeky Forums and you're not even posting full-body fits.

I second the eyebrow comment.

I think people are being like way harsh. I get your look and I think the piercings look fine. Obviously I think getting physically fit is a bonus for anyone. Maybe filling in your eyebrows would enhance this punk-ish vibe I'm getting. Overall I think you look v good though. Lots o' potential! If you're not already too put off by the harsh comments, maybe post some outfits?

why being rude to me
not cool

Lose weight, fix those eyebrows, take those glasses off if you want us to rate your looks, and stop posting b8.

lol

>slightly overweight
you're fat

wow cunt, your glass house is showing

Fat and ugly with no fashion sense. You have to leave.

Are you in denial? Do you have no self-awareness? Do you have body dysmorphia? How on Earth do you think that you're merely "slightly overweight?"

You're fat. Like really fat. It is not pleasing to look at for other people, and it is unhealthy for you both physically and mentally. You’re kinda young, so there is maybe still hope.

If this is bait, it's well crafted

wow OP you are beautiful and don't let anyone here tell you otherwise. Don't lose a pound and if anything get more piercings. You're really rocking the obese punk thing.