Veeky Forums, what kind of style did you wear when you were a kid?

Charity shop. Not the good kind

I shit you not.

skater shit mostly

pretty much like pic related

You didn't look too bad.

hippyish Converse, H&M, Topman, wore 2 simple metal rings for few months, necklaces, shit like pic related as well.

Exclusively oversized shit my mom brought me
And 20 year old XXL hand me downs

That was a big reason why I retreated from society so early on

(OP)
>parents bought me clothes too big so I can "grow into them"
>23, now can finally fit most of said clothes from childhood
>some are still too big

went through weird phases
3-4 looked like a benetton ad
5-8 looked like any kid on disney channel
9 all black errything
10-12 preppy richcore

I was all over growing up. Long sleeve polos and cords, cargo pants with dragon shirts, hoodies under barn coats

the weirdest thing about this picture for me is the fact that a small child has its hand in his pocket. I've literally never seen a child under the age of 11 walk around with hands in their pockets baka. Obviously something the parents made the kid do for this super cringe pic.

hand me down clothes and my mom dressed me until literally like senior year of high school. now i wear basic fitted clothes and metal shirts

this is combination with khols retard selection. my mom was broke a lot :( she's still the best tho :)

a lot of bugs and dinoosaurs

Oversized everything until I started skateboarding, then it was mostly skater shit

by age 13 I was in tight pants

Caps/beanies, flannels, skate brands and hardcore band and rapper shirts

I actually didn't look too bad looking at old photos, I should've just gotten a haircut more often

Tons of cringy hip hop shit from Karl Kani, Sir Benny Miles, Rocawear, Phat Pharm, DaDa Supreme etc.

>I am white and live in Germany

like this

Whatever my brothers had worn the previous year or so.

same
karl kani, ecko, fitted hats, pumas and air max 90s

my mum dressed me with shit chinese clothing. Greenish brown sweatpants and orange tee with cheap running shoes something i wore a lot.

Did someone Photoshop the hat, glasses and necklace on the first kid?

this

i want to die

I wish I was joking.

Baby blue velour Phat Farm tracksuit
Roca Wear / Enyce / Ecko long tees
White mid AF1s with baby blue swoosh and sole
Baby blue Nike wristbands and sweatband
Baby blue Yankees fitted cap

I fucking loved early 00s hip-hop fashion, I don't give a fuck what anyone says, I miss being able to wear velour tracksuits

>Alliance player.

Fucking kill yourself.

I'm horde now, be nice. Alliance was for the newbie, happy-go-lucky little kid that I was.

C1rcas, spitfire hoodie, khakis, and an enjoi beanie.

M O S T
P O W E R F U L
R A C E

My mom had good taste back then. Not anymore but it could me who's in the wrong.

Graphic tees from Kohl's and baggy jeans. Evey year id get a diffrent hoodie to wear everyday, usally like pic related.

Hand-me-downs from a sibling of opposite sex who was a good four or five inches taller and had at least 20lbs if not more on me.
I didn't own a pair of pants that wasn't once home to someone else's ass until I was a sophomore in high school.

People who play horde are the type of retards to get horde tattoos.
The horde are the literal niggers of Azeroth, KYS.

>JOHNNY GARLIC

w2c

used to wear polos beneath those tight underarmor shirts. you know, so the collar would stick out.

I remember going through a weird phase when I was 4 where I always tucked in my shirt, I don't know why, I just remember thinking that un-tucked shirts look baggy. Also in kindergarten I had matching spiderman sneakers with my friend which I thought, at the time, were sickkkk af.

graphic tees with whatever the hell I was into at each phase from yugioh, cars, spiderman paired with randomly ill-fitting jeans and the same hoody every day for a year at a time. then skateboarding shit in full black when I got into the edgy preteen years. that was also when MySpace emo scene was huge so I was influenced by that garbage too.

bonus: I made my own cringy cosplay of Naruto characters in elementary and wore em to school while acting in character with paper shurrikens/kunai knives

haha great pic user

Adidas tiro pants!

effay

>tfw spiderman pinrolls his trousers and wears new balance

I started to slip into this phase around 7th and 8th grade with studded belts and Hot Topic buttons, but I managed to pull myself out in freshman year before I got too deep.

Your Naruto stuff is pretty cringy, but it could be worse. Around the same time, I dated a girl who wore a Vampire Knight cosplay to school a couple of times.

Awful grebo clothes till i was 14 then goffninja and hedi slimane core till that became too cringe

> when you were a kid
>Veeky Forums
>Implying this board isn't exclusively underage children

Mallgoth, emo, scene, hipster, goth loli, in that order.

Straight leg jeans, running shoes and too small t-shirts/sweaters.

>goth loli
I think you mean goth loli (male)

Where did this photoshoot come from? I had a near identical fit the other day

They're paparazzi shots from the set of Spiderman: Homecoming.

Ty

w2c pants

Thank you.

>brown people

They are the fucking worst.

People who vehemently rally behind either faction are equally retarded.

> that kid who wore those retarded "funny" shirts to school
> tfw it was me

Good thing I changed my name and stopped talking to everyone. Next step is switching countries

bump

Man every kid wore shirts like this. There's nothing wrong with it if you're a kid.

that jacket is fucking lit senpai

lotsa striped tops and denim, some random sweaters. can remember a pair of green corduroy trousers which were OG as hell

When my mom bought all my clothes it was pretty much jeans sketchers and polo shirts.

Then when i was like in middle school / early high school and got to pick all my clothes it was video game apparel from hot topic...

I have since thrown all that shit in the garbage. Not even poor children should be made to wear that shit even if its free.

80's Hand me downs from my uncle

I got yelled at as a kid for putting my hands in my pockets during a Christmas Pageant. I was 4.

yeah same.

>cut contact with everyone at 18
>moving from state to state
>changing appearance
>will be changing my name this year

good lord is there anything worse than the stifling experience of growing up in a shitty smallish town and remembering all of it?

bootcut jeans, heeleys, and an obnoxious eye-melting neon green hoodie

I was a skater/alto metal head.
My favorite patch when I was 14 years old was
>anti human anti life true norwegian black metal

So yeah, lets forget that

nice i also had that same patch when i was 14 but i used it as a bookmark

i use a belketre one now cause i lost it tho

>7 yrs old MAX
>better than 100% of the fits posted in WAYWT

Its never too early for brands

me
I love those trowsers
>so classist
I dont know about those jeans but you look cute as hell in general
Its amazing that you havent killed yourself yet out of shame, you are stronger then I am.
interesting defintion of childhood

T shirt, jeans, new balance sneakers and camo hoodie

every day

bump

cool as shit, makes me want to cuff my jeans

Mom did a nice job on this late 90's Baby Gap fit. I actually really like the boots.

>I don't give a fuck what anyone says, I miss being able to wear velour tracksuits
I'm so with you on this. My black g-unit one was comfy af.

dressing like the baby daddy that left his mom

Where can I buy those shoes in that grey colour? Can't find them in grey and blue anywhere

Anyone know similar pants?

I don't like to think about it.

>random t shirt
>ugly adidas basketball shorts
>random running shoes
>never any long pants, I hated wearing long pants other than occasional track suit pants

upgraded in highscool to:
>oversized polo shirts
>oversized cargo shorts and/or cargo pants
>nike running shoes

Fuck's sake, looking at my baby photos, my parents dressed me better as a toddler.

depressing post

random runners till i got my first pair of converse hi tops at 14
plain straight navy jeans, didnt move to skinnies and different colours and different pants until 17 or so
shitty checked shirts over shitty graphic tees, usually. replaced shirts with hoodie in winter

meh it definitely wasnt good but not exactly cringe either. more interesting question is what item of clothing that you still wear occasionally have you had the longest. for me it's a black radiohead tshirt i bought at 15 (i'm 21 now)

Ironically I'm 50% Slav and I just naturally chose this as my go to. I wore superstars with it and everything.

Sweet fit E.T.