Most fashionable shoes?

Ok, so my mom wants to buy me a new pair of shoes as a gift for graduating from university.

She said the price doesn't matter at all, but I can only get one pair.

So, I did a lot of research and talked to lots of stores employees and friends and apparently these are the comfiest models in existence right now. Now, I need your opinion, Veeky Forums.

I need you to tell me which ones are the most "Veeky Forums"? Thanks.

Are all of these are fucking disgusting and not Veeky Forums but the closest are the all white UBs and the Grey Uncaged. Buy something else. At least get the yeezys bc unlike the UBs, will be regarded as cool even after hype by sneakerheads, and if you're gonna get a shoe for graduation as a gift get something >250$

>falling for meme sneakers just because some retarded nigger wore them

jesus fucking christ, how gullible are you?

Those are hideous

user i know you have no taste but all these are meme shoes. the ultrabosst adidas look will be/already is so overdone.

Honestly get CPs or really nice boots desu.

My thoughts exactly

this get something like cps that will last a really long time and are well made. fuck it i would go for raf simmons hightops but w.e . those shoes in your pic all look bad though. i take it you're not from this board? the way you said Veeky Forums in quotes?

Uncaged but please get this color.

Yeezys are disgusting and most people you're going to meet won't even know they were """designed""" by Kanye West, they'll just look like a pair of ugly shoes to them.

Thanks and yes I agree with you too. Geobaskets are a good cop.

What are CPs? Are they comfy?

Lol no most people no what Yeezy V2s are and everyone knows the first ones.

yeezy, then resell and buy all the above

Cps are Common Projects. They're really good high quality chucks with cool letters in gold at teh back

>the ultrabosst adidas look will be/already is so overdone
wrong

only dumb fuccbois and nigger loving cucks such as yourself

regular people dont give a fuck

Kek no faggo they're trash tier. Fucking styrofoam shoes gtfo back to /r/streetwear.

Gray ub uncaged. But as much as I like adidas memeboost shit, they're just not worth the 170-180 price point unless you have a decent rotation of sneakers already.

I d o n t l i k e t h e s h o e f a g g o t.
I'm saying if he buys them a small group of people (sneaker heads) think they're grails and normies will think you're the shit.

When I first saw them I thought they looked like a good, quality sneaker but were boring and waaay too expensive. I don't think they're worthy of their price. I'm skeptical that the same amount of craftsmanship, thought, and quality went into CPs as AEs.

You're wrong normies think they're awesome

CPs are nothing like chucks, Shoes Like Pottery are the high quality chucks

suck my fucking dick you fucking retard

That's a fair opinion. It's all about "I know these are good quality but are they x quality?" They don't really standout but if you cop blush/veggie they look really good.

Go back to Xbox jimmy that's enough internet for today ok?
They're basically the same design. That's what I mean.

Get these and never return to the board

Quick, I don't know which colour to get!

No faggot don't buy. At least get nmds wear the faggotry is lowkey

I'm buying these for my bf.

all ugly
just give him head instead you retard you have ZERO taste in shoes

Fuck you, it doesn't matter what you think, he thinks they're pretty.

nigga u dumb

all black colorway, white boost sole only looks good on regular ubs. also get regular ultra boosts instead.

if it doesnt matter what we think why did you ask us what we think? hello?

>get regular ultra boosts instead
typical kanye cuck

are we seriously still advocating buying cps?

just buy boots
why would u spend that much money on those shits.

why not? they're fine shoes

normies love ultra boosts my man

Anyone can give me some advices regarding the size of UB Uncaged? I'm thinking on getting a pair of UB Uncaged Oreo, been looking for UK6.5/US7 (as most of my shoes are UK6.5 / US7) everywhere but most of them (resellers) sell huge sizes and I came up with this one guy selling a UK7 / US7.5 at reasonable price. The question is, is it too much difference between the UK6.5 / US7 and UK7 / US7? I mean , it's like 0.5 difference between the sizes . I'm asian.

Don't buy them if you want him to love you
They're gay then
What should OP get instead for that amount of money?

OP just wants comfy shoes, which is true for the shoes in his pics, there's no denying that the majority of people find that boost is comfortable. He's just asking for a comfy shoe that also looks good, if i were you OP i'd get the UB uncaged ones

Only cucks buy Common projects

These, Qasas, GATS or some nikes Anything but common cucks. Its the definition of MFA its pretty atrocious that Veeky Forums still falls for that meme.

Do you know that Common projects is /r/streetwear as well you dumb shit?

S P A L W A R T
you wont fucking regret it.

Hi, what color?

black cuz rest is hideous

Just save up for 1.0.

Black are unnoticeable, I'd get the red ones or "Oreo".

why not just get some asic gel lytes then?

Because UB are comfier. I own both. And the majority will tell you that UB are comfier

And the majority will tell you that UB are more aesthetically pleasing.

nmds sold out less than 3 minutes today. they are far from overdone

lmao you are so wrong. Everyone knows what yeezys are, they are incredibly mainstream

i like 1, 3, 4 and 6

more likely most of them will bother him trying to figure it out whether they're fake or not

cop the y-3's, same silhouette, less common.

CPs may be worn by /r/streetwear but it doesn't make them unfashionable you faggot
Yup. MFA?
Ohh, OP, buy Margiela Replicas! Most effay and most expensive shoe I can think of desu

This is why Veeky Forums is dead. Cunts on you posting the most basic stuff that has been overdone for the previous years. You're the reason why this forum is no better than reddit

Kill yourself.

>graduating from university.
>wearing yeezys

shouldnt u be buying buying a suit and tie

If you can get any regardless of price.

Either get yeezy boost 350 v2 beluga (the one in pic)
Or
The Yeezy boost 350 v2 red (the yeezys in your pic)

You'll prolly have to buy them at a really expensive resale price tho. Maybe it's best to wait for the next yeezy boost drop. They'll be for a much lower price than resale.

>university graduates can't wear casual clothes

god you fucking plebeian
unlimited budget and you're still looking at fucking adidas
how about buy something that's still going to be good after 4 months
get some fucking prada boots or givenchy boots or valentino sneakers
or anything
you realize that those are all 100-200 dollar sneakers being RESOLD for ridiculous prices right? it's literally only high demand making them expensive

i'd wait for the new yeezys in february tho, around the same price as uncaged if you can get them.

Nike Air Presto is similar to those

>Maybe it's best to wait for the next yeezy boost drop

But how is it possible to get those? They're going to be sold out instantly.

Sauce

Guys, how the fuck do I keep a track of this model being restocked?

Every time I'm just too late.

I would buy ozweegos
It's better to be in Raf club than in Yeezy club

Are these the ozweegos?

Imma wear them if Kanye wears them too.

>guy has no clue about shoes
no shit they are gonna recommend him basic shit
fuck lets rec him some fuckin ann d's so he can fucking wear them around with whatever basics he wears

this is obviously a clueless guy asking for sneaker recommendations that doesn't even know who common projects or mmm are

recommending him simple, minimalist white shoes with timeless designs will do him no harm that most people on the street and even (non autist) fashionable people enjoy

Veeky Forums has never been some elite fashion board, at least going back to 2010

what the frick would you wear with one of these?

skinny jeans?

Let her take you to the cobble and get some custom made shoes.

>skinny jeans
>with trainers
is this a joke?

*cobbler

Like seriously, what's wrong with you kids and your shitty memebrand sneakers?

Okay. Wool trousers then.

Dude, don't be a turbopleb. Ask mom to buy you some good leather boots. Like some expansive alternative for Dr.Martens with lifetime warranty. Pair of such shoes will serve you for decades and remind your mom.

Kanye does it all the time, you fucking tool.

Yeezy V2 is one of the best sneakers out there. I'm not even a Kanye's fan or a nigger.

uh

yes and? Kanye does and says dumb shit all the time. don't be a sheep "BILL COSBY INNOCENT"
yeah no thx
looks disgusting.

Get some Maison Margiela Replica's
They're versatile and gorgeous
That or some CP Chelseas

This.

When are people going to realize that Kanye has nothing to do with Yeezy shoes? He didn't design them, there's literally a huge team of people working on those shoes.

You really think, some uneducated nigger with no fashion knowledge or design skills is capable of designing shoes? No. Adidas just put his name on them, it sells way more.

overpriced rosheruns for hypebeasts

yes, just never seen that colorway

I have roshes and if I had the money I'd buy yeezies too, they look better than roshes.

Stay mad you're poor.

>ultra boosts
lmao thats so 2016

nmds are the trend right now you clueless fucks

talk shit post fit, where ya shoes at

the fuck is this?

this poor dude so short, so tryhard...

Please tell me how to keep a track of the latest restocks.

Been wanting to cop a pair of Ultra Boosts for the last 6 months.

>yeezys
there are so many good shoes for the same price that doesn't make you look like moron fallowing their retarded leader

Guy asks most fahsionable shoes. Achilles heels are far from the most fashionable.

This is better than Ultra boost. Best boost sneaker ive seen