$400 for a sweater you really like

>$400 for a sweater you really like
or
>$400 worth of nice pieces at 50-90 each

Which is better?

Depends on where your wardrobe is at. For me, I'd rather have more pieces because I'm building my wardrobe. But if you already have a lot of stuff you like and your basics covered, then spending that much on a center piece is worth it.

nice advice, thank you

Pretty much this

/thread

quanlity over qualtity

Tbh I'd take the second if I can space it out, and even then. Best sweaters I own right now are from Brooks brothers I picked up at around 100ish.

my wardrobe is also starting to get outgrown so

the one where you pay $400 to smell her feet desu

I'm going to need a name

if you even have to ask this question you should go with the latter, you can get very good quality pieces for 50usd

$400 sweater

I'd go for the second option.
Sweaters in general don't last too long anyway.
Even expensive ones tend to stretch out etc.

The first
No one needs ton of shit

400 to spend on video games please

$400 for a decent hooker

Truly fpbp

girl name?

Anna Speckhart.

spoken like someone whos never felt brunello cucinelli cashmere against their thinspo body

What did he mean by this?

a sweater from brooks brother's would last ten times as long for 1/10th the price

I probably wouldn't spend $400 on a sweater unless the materials were stand out. Boots, shoes, or outerwear easily though.

no one willingly buys things from brooks brothers right?

thanks buddy

Right now I've covered most of the ground I wanted to cover so upgrade one piece at a time to quality stuff

what do you mean?

get off this board

One item is just too easy to ruin the first time you wear it, especially if it's knitted. Just gets caught on something once, and it's gone.

If you're stinking rich, that's another matter.

or just don't be careless with your clothing? all my sweaters retail over $500 and I've had them for years w/o damage

you probably don't wear them often? mine barely last a year

brooks brothers is mfa tier meme garbage, is what he's implying

this