Black pants for edgy milspo-ish stuff

I am seeking anime imageboard advice on what kind of pants could look good with this jacket or/and the boots.
I personally like the silhouette of a massive broad shouldered long jacket and timbs. Just not sure where to find decently priced pants.

I like some of the stuff in you guys' techwear threads for pants like the acr10s and whatnot but im still not in a position to buy stuff like that and dont think it would suit the clothes i already have.

Other urls found in this thread:

shoecaresupplies.com/product_p/tacco-eraser.htm
stepout.co.nz/nz/products/accessories/suedettebrush.html
stepout.co.nz/nz/products/suede-and-nubuck/wolyseudeandnubuckcleanerinanaerosol.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here is a shitty example of how the current pants, jacket, boots look when near eachother. Not sure if the blacks are too similar or not similar enough etc.

Also black isn't super necessary. Any styles that would work i would totally consider so fire away.

looks cool
id on pants?

uhh from left to right 1. unsure, 2&3 fear of god, 4. acr p10s

thanks
and checked

W2C jacket?

>Not sure if the blacks are too similar or not similar enough

i dunno man all blacks kinda look the same to me

m65 fishtail parka i got it from a military surplus store in my town
well usually i see people saying that if you have say brown shoes and brown pants they have to be noticeably purposefully different in tone to match well. or in some colours/items cases they must be the exact same.
was hoping for some suggestions of pants that match the tone or contrast the tone well enough of the timbs.

bump because no pant suggestions have been made yet

just realizing now that this is likely a post about nogs. well played.

Honestly looks really good, fit of your trousers are nice tho look a little long. (large scrunching near the boots)

It really doesn't matter what type of trouser you have along as they fit nice imo.

I fuck with this, more pics?

Got these skinny olive chinos from Uniqlo and I've been putting them to good use in milspo fits. Works well with my palladiums and danners

haven't really taken any Veeky Forums pics or anything i dont think.
hey that looks rad, i love the boots and sweater also if you remember where you got them.

Sure! Boots are Palladium Baggy Leathers and the sweater is J Crew marled lambswool

damn thanks. just found out canada doesn't have uniqlo yet but there is one in seattle so i might have to make a trip down there.

How do you clean these black Timberlands ?
I tried to clean mine with water and a tissue but some of the color was on the tissue when I finished.

The leather is actually a material called nubuck, you need a brush and the store i bought them from said not to use water. She was shilling a cleaning spray but i havent needed to clean them yet.
Basically all nubuck is handled the same from what i hear so just grab any items like these
shoecaresupplies.com/product_p/tacco-eraser.htm
stepout.co.nz/nz/products/accessories/suedettebrush.html
stepout.co.nz/nz/products/suede-and-nubuck/wolyseudeandnubuckcleanerinanaerosol.html
So just brush the boot, spray the cleaner and let it dry, brush the boot again, and then finish the job with a block or eraser :)

Canada does have Uniqlo, there's one in the Eaton center in Toronto

ahh. im in british columbia though and i dont think the eaton centre store does shipping.

boots look like cheap shit

you can barely see them though?

Guy in image here
What?

burn shirt, get a black one and fit will be basic but very good

what jacket?

looks good desu

m65 fishtail parka

What size jacket did you get and how tall are you?

im 5'9 and i got the m-51 extreme cold parka
Size: small-regular. chest 33to37'
tend to fit a little narrower than you might expect

>bought this black parka which i though looked great
>size small
>too wide
fml

I've got a jacket very similar to that and I've found it hard to pull off. What footwear work with it besides boots?

you're a skinny facker arent'ya?
absolutely no idea. im just getting into this stuff and all i own is boots. not sure where to go from here

not even that fucking skinny
but i'm a manlet so anything that's a bit too wide looks awful on me

Bump