What are the minimum colors of suits I need to fit every occasion

What are the minimum colors of suits I need to fit every occasion.

Grey, navy, black and a funny/parody suit. Not hard

Even better is just navy and black.

Well desu grey or navy, then black.

Hai, senpai

>>I don't remember taking any students

H-hi there. You seem nice

Thanks senpai!
Y-you're very cute!!

>>what do I say next
>>don't be lewd
I wanna fuck you in the ass
>>no not that

Senpai, that was too lewd!

I'm sorry, no I don't mean it. Forgive me Nii-chan.
>>don't say I love you
I hate you! That's not what I meant either

You just need navy and black.

Wha the fuck is this thread

Grey and black maybe navy if that's your thing. If you're tall get pinstripes, unless you're a giraffe.

Minimum: dark gray
Sensible: dark gray, navy and light gray/tan
Ideal: dark gray, navy, light gray, tan, brown and black

Black is a color that you should generally avoid for everything except funerals, and even there dark gray works almost as well.

slate grey (not tan-grey) and navy for everyday/business, black for formal wear (and cut to reflect that), and one fun one of your fave colour if you actually have a personality and the confidence to wear colours that aren't grey, navy or black.

Literally my first post

black

>funny/parody suit

People saying black are wrong. Black is only to used at formal events like weddings and funerals. Whereas a charcoal suit will work for weddings, funerals and other events too.

The answer is: charcoal and navy.

If you want as few as possible, you can wear a charcoal suit for every occasion and not look out of place.

>Black is only to used at formal events like weddings and funerals.

You're on the wrong board, grandpa.

a colour is not formal, the cut of the suit determine if its formal or not

Navy is suitable for every occasion

I have a charcoal gray suit that works for anything.

This guy gets it

nah. a bright red, structured suit is isnt going to be formal, just because the color would be too ridiculous in any formal setting, maybe with the exception of dinner jackets

one: navy

>dinner jacket
>anything but black or midnight blue (or white in the summer in the tropics)

you don't even need a black suit if you have a black topcoat

but yes, this is the advice to follow

yeah i said maybe. i was just giving an example of where it might possibly work. someone out there might be able to get a red dinner jacket to work, but definitely not a red suit in a formal/business setting

nah I would argue that a lounge suit is actually a more appropriate medium for crazy colour experimentation than eveningwear. although black tie has been bastardized in recent decades, it is more of a uniform than regular lounge suits are, and deviation from the proper dress code is improper. lounge suits on the other hand have no particular formally established dress code, save that the suit coat and trousers must be cut from the same fabric

If you're going down to just two, navy and dark grey are the necessities.

Black suits are really not meant for daytime office attire. They're for wearing in the evening or for somber occasions like funerals.

I went to a funeral
only like 5 people out of ~150 were in suits
everybody else wore a nice shirt and slacks

couldn't even wear a fucking suit for a person's last day out on the town. baka fuckin disrespectful casuals

I don't think she would've wanted it
the reception was at a damn Elks Lodge and everybody was hammered

holy shit i fucking hate you weebs

Something like this + fake mole it's a winner.

yeah i definitely agree about the lounge suit thing. Im just saying that youre still allowed to wear like a dark red/burgundy velvet dinner jacket, where as it would be absolutely stupid to wear a red suit to an office.

Indigo is a must.

Anyone got that chart showing American, English, Italian, and something else suit designs?

if you only can afford one suit i'd say some shade of grey
good enough for funerals and weddings and meetings and really anything

you know what i'll go further and say that it should be a dark grey
too light and that would be weird for some occasions

Consider suicide friendo

>black for formal wear
you probably won't ever need black, and even if you do, charcoal could work.
otherwise you'll buy a suit just for funerals, that's wasteful.

charcoal and navy. Then grey and brown/beige.

Several armies would like a word with you

I'd also be interested in something like this

I don't have the chart but it's fairly simple.

English suits are the most constructed (padded shoulder, highest level of waist restriction to form the hourglass shape, etc. imo this is the best looking.

Neapolitan suits fit as closely as English suits, but without the stiff construction and padding. this makes them look slightly less striking, but more comfortable.

American suits (also known as sack suits...) sound exactly the way they are described. the fit poorly and probably shouldn't be worn unless you are in love with the ivy/trad style of dress. (even then it would be better to just emulate it with proper fitting garments imo, but inevitably some puritan will point out that it isn't truly ivy/trad if itdoesn't fit like a sack)

>otherwise you'll buy a suit just for funerals, that's wasteful.
Think about it, user. Is it really?

Dark grey and black.

Or various shades of grey.

I've never liked navy.

One more than what you already have.

fucking kill yourself for writing retarded nonsense shit crap such as this you retarded unamerican fuck go back to your shithole wherever you came from, probably somewhere uncivilized east of the Elbe holy shit i hope you get your moldavian taior to add extra pad to your fucking 1488 dollar armani 90 degree shoulder "suit"

Fuck off you are not a suit aficionado be a shit stain on /b/

>mfw I live JUST west of Labe

frickin heck... watch out for your neck you dart-sporting probably CDU voter