Why are basic bitches so obsessed with play?

why are basic bitches so obsessed with play?

i only see qt girl with the converse

it's usually the streetwear fags that buy actual shirts especially asians

It's cheap.

However, I ain't ever seen a basic bitch in Play. Maybe it's regional, but I've only seen basic bitches in yoga pants, parkas, Uggs/riding boots, and infinity scarves. Oh, and weird M65 knockoffs.

because its one of the following:

>funky
>cute
>kitsch
>vogue

or whatever words girls use these days

groovy

ditto on all these
sure i've seen a lot of girls i fucking hate wearing it
but aint no basic bitches

t b h i don't think anyone on Veeky Forums should be allowed to call others basic bitches. i've seen your WAYWT threads

Basic bitches in Seattle wear play. I was in NYC a few weeks ago and saw lots wearing it there too.

I've never posted a fit in WAYWT. Don't assume that nobody here dresses well just because those looking for feedback have shit fits

cause the logo looks nice

I can't help but chuckle anytime I see someone wearing Play in 2017.

the ones who actually wear designer just come here to shitpost

waywhats and cop or nots are flyover traps

>I've never posted a fit in WAYWT.
either you can't take honest feedback or you're a poser with nothing to post.

wearing designer doesn't exclude you from basic bitch status LMAO

It's cheap as shit, easy to wear because it's just bunch of shit with heart logo and you feel like real cool fashionista when you are wearing COMMES DES GARCONS in the name at least

same, especially the converse

i fell for the meme like 2 1/2 years ago

>It's just a t shirt user
>why do you care?
>you can't even dress yourself
>nobody thinks those geoturds are cute

They can't afford designer clothing.

Do they opt for designer adjacent clothing.

Just like the minimum wage Mexican in a 2003 5 series with xxx,000 miles on it he got for $2300 on Craigslist

Are you sure about that? It sounds odd

haha you old disconnected geezer! you fogey!

sometimes its also because
>this tee was ~$100 !!!!

Yeah, the people who wear play tend to "be into fashion" but their entire wardrobe won't have a single piece or single label.

It will just be Instagram trendy type shit.
And obsession over Kardashian makeup

Waywt and cop or not is usually for people from other boards or Reddit.

I haven't posted in one for over a decade

> i-i like that little heart

ur fat

Also, agree with "because the logo is cute" answers. If the girl I was seeing wore a play shirt I'd probably think she looked super cute and wouldn't care about how pleb it is in internet-land.

Would I wear/buy it myself? Hell to the no.

these are my personal definitions:

>basic bitch
only dresses in what's extremely popular at the moment with no personal style at all i.e. stan smiths, olive bomber jackets, ripped skinny jeans
>fuccboi
fashion novice, kind of fails but doesn't try very hard either. gets very popular designer items, but wears them in a boring, uninspired way. i.e. CDG sneakers, CP achilles low, sometimes ramones or geobaskets
>hypebeasts
only gets the latest, hippest fashion. dresses either over the top with no coordination between pieces or in generic normiewear but with all clothes being horribly overpriced. i.e. yeezys, anything by supreme or bape, any adidas colab

Why are they grabbing each others tits?

/thread

The heart is super cute desu. The tshirts also aren't such a bad deal. The légitimant rip off are the $300 sweatshirts that are worse than reigning champ

>tfw ur a fuccboi
just end me senpais

Cause they're degenerate

I remember when girls went all crazy for Michael Kors, even though it didn't bothered me it kinda looked cancerous as fuck

hey guys is this thread where we contemplate the circumstances of our virginities