Fashion curation service experiences?

Ya'll ever use Bombfell or Trunk Club or other services like that? Any good experiences? Bad ones? Worth it for improving wardrobes?

Other urls found in this thread:

basicoutfitters.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

isn't it better to just see what they have included in the previous months. If you like a certain fit, just copy it? Instead of getting stuck with unusable trash that might not suit you?

>Worth it for improving wardrobes?

absolutely not

I think it'd be better to ask this question, no? I hear ya, just wanted to hear any experiences is all.

Ok. Don't think these can really accomplish that goal at all?

>paying for shitty ass monthly services
just go 2 a thrift store

What's so shitty about them?

Buy it if you´re accoustic and your mother passed away because you need someone to replace your mother's fits.

ultra reddit

They'll literally just go to Burlington Coat Factory and send you shit from there with the BCF tags still on them.

Learn and cringe: They pre-select mall tier stuff for you, that's it.

Picture for ants

click the link to get full sized embarrasing pics.

Competent user coming through

the picture doesn't matter, it's the archived thread with all its cringe.

honestly who is even the target market for this crap?

The picture does matter, because it shows the Burlington Coat Factory tag that confirms the scamminess.

Clueless fashion-aloof normies

Normie males without a fashion sense hoping to pay someone to dress them, who get impressed by handwritten notes of advice from "stylists".

fair enough. Full pic is in the archived thread anyways.

don't clueless fashion-aloof normies just go to discount stores like Ross and buy like ill-fitting jeans and sweatshirts?

like who is gonna pay 1400 euro for that crap in that package?

Never underestimate human laziness.

Learning how to dress yourself is free.

not just laziness.

Target audience should be the upper middle class working normie, who think like:
>I got the money, I wanna look the looks, but I'm clueless and don't have the time to do my research

Company:
>don't worry, we know all about it, we'll dress you up with all the upper middle class stuff you know from the mall, but fitted to YOUR individual style!!!!

And the normie bites
>It's been hand picked by a pro for me, it must be good.

It is for people who are actually retarded when it comes to personal style. They pick up clearance store mall-tier items and sell them to you with a markup. I had a friend who ordered a pack from TrunkClub and it was a bunch of generic Nordstrom Rack/TJ Max tier brands full-price.

DESU almost every thing that advertises on social media is overpriced shit.

I mean, I can only guess how low quality the stuff in basicoutfitters.com/ sends is.

This is the absolute worst place to shill these stupid boxes.

i like the idea but then i remember i can go to tj maxx or marshalls

Sounds awful as hell. There's no way you'll develop a taste for what you like, no idea of styling, and guarantee not everything will fit.

Avoid like the plague

I subscribed to bespokepost and in two years I've only accepted two boxes. But they mostly do accessories and random lifestyle shit like cigars, lamps, cooking utensils

what about trunk club?

Just as shit as the others.