Was education for the lower and middle class a mistake?

Was education for the lower and middle class a mistake?

>Lower
Yes.
>Middle
No

t. Middle classer

>makes more money than the lower class
>can rise up the ranks to upper class

>Lower class
>makes more money than the homeless
>can rise up to the ranks of the middle class

See the issue here? And class migration from lower to middle isn't very uncommon. I'd guess it's more common than middle to upper classer.

The lower class should stay the lower class though.

No.

This. Poor people are awful and no one wants to associate with them.

Wanting poor people separate isn't rational, it's just prudent.

Middle class almost never rises to upper class. Social mobility is only a thing between the two lower classes.

Amerikeks are so fucking deluded. Basically everyone thinks they're 'middle class' even if they're in massive load debt and barely making their credit card payments.

I used to be lower class

No, because ultimately they're the ones who continually have the more dangerous combination of easily being swung by emotion whilst not educated and en masse being able to dispose of those above them

It's worthwhile experiment.

>implying class is based on income

>I hate the poor
What a great nonargument

Well it's certainly not based on culture because most 'middle class' are fat, stupid plebs.

This

Kek this desu

Abso-fucking-lutely.
Middle classers should learn their parents craft, or if extraordinarily talented be sent to seminary as it always has been.
>can rise up the ranks to upper class
A middle class person can never become upper class more than a man can become a woman.

Tons of innovation comes from formerly poor & middle class people. Most "scientists" do not come what we would call the "upper class".

Teaching everyone to read, write & do arithmetic is a good idea that improves everyone's lot in society. The more opportunity available for the most enterprising & ingenuous members of society, whatever socioeconomic group they come from, is a good thing.

Middle class is occupational, not income based. It doesn't matter in your in debt which everyone in the world has some of, visible or not, what matters is your lifestyle that allows you to be "Middle Class".

In Australia, many houses that "Middle class" people live in are worth more in mortgage debt than they will make in their lifetimes, but as long as they meet payments and they stay solvent, they'll be able to continue that lifestyle.

I'm sure that happens in all developed countries.