Dark Skin General /DSG/

Post Inspo or ask questions relating to dark skin

Bump for interest

w2c qt black gf?

I have dark spots left over like pic related whenever I have acne. Does anyone have a way to get rid of them or do I have to wait for them to slowly fade for years?

ian connor core

ayy lmao

vitamin c serum and face products with skin lightening ingredients like niacinimide (this one's the easiest to find), arbutin, kojic acid, and/or licorice extract. also wear sunscreen every day--even when it's not sunny--as UVA rays will make the dark spots worse

stay away from hydroquinone though

I use a the serum every night before bed but I didn't use sunscreen, I will from now on.

she's my qt black waifu

This is hyperpigmentation due to inflammation and scarring. I advice you to peel your skin at least, but also not more often than, once a week. Not a chemical peel though. Those are too agressive and also cause many zits, due to irritating the skin too much. STOP poping zits and touching your face.
Yes, you will have to wait for that to fade away. Around 2 - 3 months. You should work on getting rid of your acne in general, because the inflammations will cause more dark spots anyways and few people manage to bring up the discipline to not pop any zits. Go to a dermatologist and get accutane. I'm saying that as someone who wasted 1 and a half years trying to get rid of acne with natural methodes and an insane amount of dedication, so take my word when I say GET ACCUTANE.

Holy fuck has this thread not imploded yet? I'm proud of you, Veeky Forums

Keep up the good work

nigger

oh no dont say that wored

what peels do you recommend?

Why's your shit all retarded?

The self segregation of the blacks and other undesirables on fa is admirable

Dark skin is so pretty like pic related. My mom has dark skin (though not this dark, more Naomi Campbell), I always thought it was so beautiful. I'm somewhat jealous cause I'm boring and light skinned.

>qt black gf
Doesnotcompute.exe

Thank you for remaining contained to your ghetto threads

yw

>I'm boring and light skinned
But you're also statistically more desirable so it's a fair trade off

Have fun being more susceptible to cancer, pasty.

Good looking black people can wear whatever they want and always look good desu

salt peeling

t. cuck

?

Good looking anybody can wear what they want

have fun getting shot by the police :^)

Black people can pull of more odd/unique stuff pretty well, other races can't do that as often

I don't even live in the US
Very shitty country to live in

fuck niggers, thats some good inspo for you shitskins

Meh. Maybe so, but that will probably change. More and more people need to see sophisticated dark skinned black people rather than the ghetto slime the media pushes.

Exactly this.

idont like bullying niggers from Veeky Forums because i know you already get bullied by the black community as it is you coons

I think its called Gelwave or some shit idk fuk niggers xdxdddx jaja

the only Veeky Forums black people i ever see are african refugee dads only because they're so out of touch with fashion they end up pulling off some sick norm core fits by accident. i swear i see an accidentally Veeky Forums refugee dad everytime i leave my house

That sounds amazing tbqh. Snap a pic next time

Do you realise black people are humans too and are just as diverse in looks and personalities as other races, not all black people are homeless and agressive etc.

I'd rather use sunscreen than be a chimp

>I'm boring and light skinned
Nigga, we are a hot commodity right now. When's the last time you hear a girl talk about "I want a man who's tall dark and handsome"? They want light, bright and sexy dude.

This is catergorically untrue you are stupid

>black people are humans too

said no human ever

we iz a collective group of thugs and gangbangers XDDD what up my nigger??

Nah I'm actually white

as a DISGUISTING WHITEY I would very much appreciate this

I'm a grill.

Even fucking better. I may be biased because I have a thing for lightskin girls, but I think my point still stands.

Lel, im pretty open minded when it comes to attraction. For me it's mostly facial aesthetics/body more so than skin tone.

(I do love me some light skinned boys though. Pic related is husbando)

classic

wow this is deep. i never though of it like that!

t.no one

That's one disgusting nose and overall ugly woman. I've seen much better looking black women.

A black girl with white girl features?

While I consider myself the connoisseur of color, there's just something about them that instantly catches my eye. Nice eyes too, its like they use voodoo or something on me.

>ive seen much better looking black women

honestly im racist as hell. but no you havent. this is probably the best looking black girl to have ever walked the planet

if she told you to vote bernie you would

>honestly im racist as hell. but no you havent. this is probably the best looking black girl to have ever walked the planet

Basically a black girl with full white girl features? The only thing black about her is her skin colour.

FML for not saving that webm of that beautiful black girl giving a head to that white dude.

That girl is stunning holy fuck.

I like my skin tone and definitely mire attractive people with lighter or paler tones, but super dark skin has its allure. It's a shame really dark skinned girls barely get any attention.

she looks more asian than white. thats how east african girls look though

Nothing really Asian about her. She looks like your typical fuck me daddy "instagram model" white girl that enjoys shitty Starbucks coffee.

Basically this. Dark skinned girls already are seen as "too masculine" the minute they pop outta the womb. It kinda sucks that they have to have certain features to be dubbed attractive by the masses.

This girl doesn't have small features but she's still smokin hot to me.

lmao no she doesn't. her lips, cheekbones and jawline are all distinctly black and her eyes look asian or east african. the only white-ish feature she has is a narrow nose

Narrow nose and straight hair. That jawline is the ideal feminine jawline for every race so it's common for all of them. I don't see epicanthic folds, maybe because of her eyeliner, but her eyes don't look Asian to me.

This one here is more beautiful than the above one.

her hair is very obviously chemically straightened, if you knew anything about black people you'd be able to tell right away. and the narrow nose barely counts because you can see the bridge is flat instead of tall and straight like most caucasians

give it up guy. she doesn't have any remotely white features

It would be Veeky Forums as fuck to have a beautiful black girlfriend.

She looks like a typical white girl dipped in petroleum.

Not it wouldn't. The only Veeky Forums thing is what you wear.

>/pol/tards being this triggered that they find a black girl attractive

lol

This tbqh fampai

I've never seen girls as dark as her, but I have seen plenty of attractive darker skinned girls. I knew one in High school. Big eyes, cute face, nice smile, big breasts (I mean, Jesus, she was blessed). I think there's just something about lighter skinned people that is more attractive to the general population even though that girl is gorgeous.

Oh my...

Not even a /pol/tard. Brunettes have always been 1st in my list and I absolutely hate blondes unless it's dirty blonde.

I like black women like but my forever 1st are Central Asian women.

T. Nigger

>Not it wouldn't. The only Veeky Forums thing is what you wear.

Not true. Veeky Forums is beyond clothing. It is the essence of aesthetic. This ventures into hair, lifestyle, music, art, home. And the person you take photos with.

it's still stupid to say she looks like a white girl with black skin. she has giant fucking fish lips ffs, no white girl has that

wow great come back you sure showed me
>mfw i'm not even black

There is just something very weird and unattractive about the girl you are defending. Not my cup of tea. Nothing against black women in general.

>mfw im not even black

yet here you are on the internet passionately arguing about the ethnic classifications of a black girl in a black girl thread for black girls

>only black people can like black people
ok

I'll redpill you all on women.

Alright alright, everyone shut the fuck up and post pics of qt dark skinned girls (and boys)

what exactly is the point of this thread? i'd understand a 'black fashion general' but this seems like it belongs in /int/ or /soc/ or some shit

To quote the OP:
>Post Inspo or ask questions relating to dark skin

so you're a white guy who spends his free time on a fashion board posting pictures of black girls... oh how the white man has fallen

>flappy bird tits