>pastebin.com/raw/93cLG9jj

Model Diet Manual:
>imgur.com/a/kdIyE

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
removed by mods :o(

Who's that girl? I'd like to masturbate to images of her, but I need more.

Stay hoodratted

>not being on nofap
Sorry though i have no idea.

Am i thinspo?

Reminder, plus taking photos of you legs in a lounging position is cheating.

Eh. You're thin. But a little too bulky for /thinspo/ imo. More like hairless ottermode.

Not sure. Post underwear.

Victoria maybe

>that outie
lmfao

>that guy
>too bulky
>ottermode
holy fucking shit

Not too bulky for normies but too bulk for to be thinspirational. Lurk moar.

He is undoubtedly closer to otter than thinspo. Because he's got a good amount of muscles, which is not the /thinspo/ aesthetic.

How many calories are you eating daily?

I have a 1800ish TDEE and eat around 300-600kcal

Dont be mean to me user

LMAO

if you mean the girl in OP, I'm pretty sure she's "steqhs" on insta

700/800, but sometimes take a drink with friends

how to lose fat in my gut? or is it just bad genetics?

I'm fairly thin

your bellybutton is one of the grossest i've ever seen

500-700

600-700 daily for me.
I went a bit overboard this weekend, but I'm back to normal tomorrow.

If your gut is chubby, start working out to tone it up.

It kind of looks like an unused condom.

you can't target weight loss,it has to be from everywhere

>If your gut is chubby, start working out to tone it up.

Terrible advice. If your gut has fat, it could be genetics in that your genetics and hormones decide where you body stores fat first and thus where it loses it last. But you gotta reduce your body fat overall and let your genetics decide where it comes off. You can't spot reduce fat. It's like a bathtub. You can fill it up or drain it all but you can't, say, remove fat soley from the head of the tub, or just the middle part, without artificial means.

oatmeal is fucking fantastic

i haven't had it since i was a kid and saw it mentioned in a thread recently and decide to make some today. had a good size bowl and i feel so full

Fasted cardio is said to target lingering fat. Not sure if true, but worth investigating

how much do you eat and how many calories?

who here /fph/?

1 cup and 1/2 plus with some blueberries and craisins probably around 250 calories give or take
( according to google )

how much is 1 cup in tablespoons?

I always was paranoid about that and eat like 4 tablespoons of oatmeal boiled in water

according to internet I've got 9.2% body fat, is that good?

16 lol

post pic

I'm at the theater right now, gonna watch Manchester by the Sea. I'll post when I come back to my house

I discovered steel cut oats recently, holy shit.
1/4 cup of those, cooked in vanilla almond milk, then I add a tablespoon of natural PB, and serve over about a cup of fruit.

It's a godtier breakfast, honestly.

Me. Unless they are in this thread. Then I only lowkey dislike them for letting themselves get fat but like them if they make a genuine effort to turn it around. That doesn't make them some sort of hero tho.

user will surely deliver.

why give people leeway when they're the ones that allowed themselves to get fat in the first place?

thats sounds delicious will have to try it in the future

In what way am I giving fat people leeway? Genuinely curious.

Very reasonable. I'm similar. I used to be fat so I know it's possible to go from fat to thin (well, bmi 19) and it's not some kind of heroic achievement, it's just what you're supposed to do.

>unless they are in this thread
>but like them if they make a genuine effort to turn it around

maybe like is a strong word. I meant like them more as opposed to fat people who have "tried everything" and are still fat. Or who struggle to eat sub 2000 calories and look for support online for not being a fatty.

I only hate those who "don't eat but are not losing weight" or "have a bad metabomeme" or shit like that

I will respect any fat person who says they are fat because they like eating because at least they're being honest

>at least they're being honest

I think that's even worse because they know they're doing permanent, irreversible damage to themselves and society. Fatties produce more garbage, more waste, they take a toll on our healthcare system by getting beetus and heart attacks at age 35, and now little kids have dedicated plus size sections in the US.

All because they won't moderate themselves around food.

>implying i care

I never said i care,i will just not argue with them and by "respect" i mean i will immediately shut up to not be a dick

^fatty detected

I am underweight as fuck :^) probably lower bmi than yours

>I am underweight as fuck :^)
don't jostle your double chin too much

This. I hate fatties who sit and wallow around, complaining and wondering why they're fat as they stuff a chocolate cake down their gullet.

I don't mind people who are fat and happy with it. I think it's a good thing to be happy in your own body. It promotes more productivity and self-care than self-hatred over your weight does.

They just fuck up with their portions

I can eat some cake and still be thin if i don't overdo it with the calories,in fact everyone is like that

The problem with fatties is not that they eat junk food,it's that they eat a lot of food,any kind

some people have horrible parents that let them get fat as children, once you're fat as a child you're basically fucked because its nearly impossible to get your body used to a healthy weight and diet

that was me, 4'9 and 150lbs, now 5'3 and hovering at 98, my skin is vile but we all gonna make it brah

How do you feel at 98? I know body types are different but you're my height and that's my goal weight. Do you feel like you could go lower?

tfw 5'9 and 105lbs

Hey faggots, get some fucking muscles

u first, nerd

good evening thinspo. too lazy to take new pictures but just wanted to say stay safe and healthy! good vibes for the new week

gonna dump some qt thinspo girls i follow on ig, i sincerely hope i don't get them reported or something

>no bulge
ftm?

I could go lower, there's still parts I'm not happy with but I've only just reached maintenance. I can fit in all the clothes I want to fit in, have a nice thigh gap, I'll see how I feel in a few months I guess

What about a comparison of thinspo girls and regular fit girls with similar clothing for comparison.

fuck off, one day I will get a gf

hmmm, I'll try to find some. This is all I've got for now.

Surely it can't be /that/ small, right?

I have never measured it...

i think it should be classified as child abuse

measure or post a pic then, user
Sure it's not terrible

my favorite artist is pretty /thinspo/ imo. any other thinspo art or artists?

that girl in the left looks 'cute'

Good enough, it makes it easier to claim thick thighs as slutty- lookong and thin thighs as cute in similar clothing. Currently making anothor thinspo image adrssessing this like

naaah... I am fine bro

agreed, its literally the same thing as starving your child and leaving them malnourished. overfeeding and fast food is just as bad if not worse, because then you have consumerism and corporate brainwashing coming into play for children.

I hate my country so much, fuck normalization of obesity,

she's softglowgirl on IG. her face is..interesting and her legs are thicc but overall i think she's pretty cute.

her face is actually cute but her makeup makes her look like a weird sickly doll

it's such a bullshit double standard. if you get so fat you can't walk the government will give you taxpayer dollars to fucking sit around and consume food all day until your death at age 40-45

if you're anorexic they can legally institutionalize you against your will until you put on weight.

The government wants us to get fat. That's how they make their money.

yup. and the food industry is in our highest levels of government. i mean it's just now coming out that the palm oil in nutella is cancerous, and they've known that for years.

WHERES FROF

>tfw my mom was so obsessed with keeping me from getting fat I developed a severe ED and ended up obese
I'm working through it now, but honestly I feel like the fear of fatness needs to be decreased in our culture. So many parents worry about their kids becoming fat that they end up fucking them over and making them hate themselves. Sports and exercise need to be seen as fun, and not used as punishment, and healthy cooking needs to make a comeback - especially learning how to properly use and cook veggies and other things.

the fuck lmao, are you not in the US? 40% of adults are fucking obese.

btw it's not your parents fault you became fat. you just overate like literally everyone else, except you think you can blame it on mom

>fear of fatness needs to be decreased in our culture
are you not from America? here its the opposite. we need fear of fatness because parents think its no big deal. and then we have skyrocketing rates of heart disease, diabetes, bone problems, joint problems, etc etc from fat kids growing up fat and malnourished.

>Sports and exercise need to be seen as fun, and not used as punishment, and healthy cooking needs to make a comeback - especially learning how to properly use and cook veggies and other things.
this is so true. convenience has killed American household. now if you try to reintroduce actual health-made food people will be unable to handle it because it costs more time and effort -- maybe if they didn't work the lower classes to death for pennies they would have time and money to cook for themselves instead of take-out and frozen pizzas.

>overfeeding and fast food is just as bad if not worse

no it isn't just as bad or worse. malnourishment leads to severe uncorrectable developmental issues, whereas a fat kid will at least develop just fine.

i'm not saying it isn't bad, but don't compare it to something like starving your child or doing something dumb like putting them on an all raw vegan diet.

>once you're fat as a child you're basically fucked because its nearly impossible to get your body used to a healthy weight and diet

this is an excuse. you might harbor poor insulin sensitivity and leptin resistance, but this doesn't make you incapable of losing weight, it just makes it more difficult.

>I feel like the fear of fatness needs to be decreased in our culture.
pro-obesity movements need to die. you get to 300+ by age 23 and you literally live til 35-45 years of age. and no one is talking about how fucked up that is.

>whereas a fat kid will at least develop just fine.
and get diabeetus at age 30.

it's funny you're talking about malnourished and assuming the fat ones aren't. those kids haven't touched a vegetable in years and eat processed chicken nuggets, mcdicks, beetus juice, and chips every single day. they are overweight and severely malnourished

>it's funny you're talking about malnourished and assuming the fat ones aren't

they're not.

>hose kids haven't touched a vegetable in years

doesn't matter. all essential amino acids and micronutrients can be found in meat, poultry, and milk, including the meat/poultry they use at mcdonalds.

are you retarded mate? feeding your child fast food, junk food, processed shit etc IS MALNOURISHMENT. you can grow up fat and still have developmental issues from not getting enough vitamins, as well as excess of fats and salts in your system, hormonal and puberty issues from high body fat, not to mention the extra social stress. yes, it IS as bad as starving your child, unless you starve them to death obviously.

>this is an excuse.
people use it as an excuse, and I didn't say its impossible, I said NEARLY impossible. statistically it is very very unlikely most people will recover from childhood obesity. it sets you up for disorderly eating patterns and all kinds of physical and hormonal changes, and you have to not only be smart but have a very strong will, whereas somebody who gained weight from being lazy in college for example can recover more easily.

Hello friends, 90lb Chron's Disease victim here, am I thin enough for you?

>10 cents has been deposited into your account, McDonalds Inc. thanks you for your cooperation!

>are you retarded mate? feeding your child fast food, junk food, processed shit etc IS MALNOURISHMENT. you can grow up fat and still have developmental issues from not getting enough vitamins, as well as excess of fats and salts in your system

please shut the fuck up, you have no idea what you're talking about

>hormonal and puberty issues from high body fat

yes and no. adipose tissue can increase the rate at which testosterone aromatizes to estrogen, but the increase is not particularly high.

kill yourself you misinformed cunt. people like you are everything that is wrong with these threads--you lack the most basic knowledge on nutrition and parrot nonsense because you've read it enough times to think it's true.

I have no idea why that picture uploaded

>20 cents has been deposited into your account, McDonalds Inc. thank you again for your cooperation!

oh god, is this like the food version of the popular "le cigarettes are perfectly health!!! its all anti-tobacco propaganda!!!" meme on Veeky Forums?

I am in the USA, but my mom was abusive, and my weight/appearance was one of the things she really targeted. I was always told I was fat, ever since I can remember. When I was 12, I was put on the Slim Fast diet (a meal replacement for breakfast and dinner), and forbidden from eating at the house, even snacks or meals with the family. When I could eat, I wasn't allowed to get my own food, my mom plated it for me, and even salt and peppered it because she was afraid I would put too much on.

I was 5'3" and 115lbs which isn't fat at all, and any chubbiness would have gone away naturally with puberty. But my mom was adamant that I needed to be below 100lbs, and I think a lot of it was because she was a fatass herself, so she projected onto me. Everybody else in the house was allowed to eat normally, except for me. It led to me binging when she wasn't home, and later in high school I became severely bulimic.

Looking back at family photos back when she started putting me on diets, I was actually really shocked to find out that I was normal, and even skinny. I really thought I had been obese my entire life. I've finally gotten back a healthy relationship with food though and don't feel bad/guilty when I eat, or that my self worth is directly related to my weight. It's given me a lot of self confidence and leads to me feeling better, and taking care of myself. I've lost almost 30 lbs so far, and I hope to be a normal size by the beginning of the summer.