Long hair Genral: undercuts are overdone edition

>routines
>how long you growing
do it up Veeky Forums

>undercuts are overdone
>posts undercut

desu though, undercuts will stay for a long fucking time, they're super easy to cut, and super easy to style

Imagine putting in the time to get hair that long and ruining it all by keeping a fucking undercut

The only reason i have an undercut is because its low maintenance, im growing out the sides now though.

My last haircut was July. If I pull the longest parts of my hair completely straight, it goes to the base of my neck.
I don't want super long hair, I had it as a kid because I was too autistic to deal with haircuts and it looked like shit and was too hard to care for. I'll probably see where I'm at when it's down to my shoulders and do something about it then.
Problem is, I'm 5'5" and have an androgynous/12 year old face so I keep getting mistaken for a chick. I have a crazy late puberty so I guess it'll get better with time, especially as I keep losing fat.

>I keep getting mistaken for a chick
that won't change
t. have been mistaken for a girl on Veeky Forums, the land of traps

I'm in the military, so having an undercut is the only way I can have any length up top. 3 inches max according to regs. I push it as far as I can, but I have naturally curly hair and it starts to look like a bird's nest eventually.

Got this hat to cover the mid-stages. Pretty dank

>routine
no shampoo, just conditioner
>how long you growing
i dont even know anymore. reached my goal some time ago idk what to do with it now.

>no shampoo
Why's that? Well, it looks gorgeous so I guess it works

Shampoo tends to strip the natural oils from your head and can cause your hair to produce even more oil more quickly to compensate for the loss due to shampoo, which then causes an unnatural balance of oils in your hair which causes your hair to become even more oily which creates a vicious cycle.

>i dont even know anymore. reached my goal some time ago idk what to do with it now.
Enjoy it while it lasts. Mine is maybe a bit longer than yours, I'm 27 and I've started to notice thinning at the back of my head, meaning I need to cut my hair in a year or two which is depressing as fuck.

You think I could pull off no shampoo?
Did you just stop one day or did you start by reducing frequency before stopping?

I pretty much just stopped. Although one time I ran out of conditioner for several days and kept forgetting to get more so I used shampoo for about a week. I've been doing no shampoo for about 2 or 3 years now. Sometimes I wouldn't even use conditioner, but if I dont put something in my hair I will get dandruff which sucks. Just stop and you should notice healthier hair in about a week or two, albeit somewhat greasier than usual but that's sort of the whole point.

what kind of product / styling would i need to get the kind of hair?
i know it's more medium-length than long but w/e

also, how long might it take to get that length, coming from something similar to pic related?

>long hair
>no poo
>leave in bun/pony tail for hours while wet
>remove hairband
????

interesting, thanks very much :3

a word of warning though, I tried conditioner only and made me shed hair like crazy. I only use conditioner ears down now, and I use very diluted shampoo just wen I need it (1~2 weeks apart).

I'm 30 years old and I still get mistaken for a chick, even when I don't shave for a few days. Welcome to your new life.

Been growing this out from a diy undercut and I'm (hopefully) almost out of the awkward stage
Trimmed my beard shorter the other day but left the mustache long for contrast, it interacts well with the hair imo

I do weeklypoo, wash with water daily, and condition as needed in the hopes of looking K I N G L Y

also biotin helps a bunch

>want these perfect stoner locks
>have straight hair

feelsbadman

Kinda worried because w/o conditioner it's almost impossible to brush my hair rid of all knots. If that happens, I'm gonna switch to the same kind my sister uses. It's expensive as fuck but if it causes problems all will.

Seriously considering cutting my hair now. When I had short hair, girls paid attention to me on occasion. With long hair I haven't been approached once.

noted. I shed hair regularly but I read that everyone sheds hair daily, its only more noticeable when its long.