AA is kill. Where do I get my relatively cheap, American Made, quality basics now?

AA is kill. Where do I get my relatively cheap, American Made, quality basics now?

I have a few ls raglans from US Blanks.
They're a few years old though, so I'm not sure if the company even exists anymore.

Stores and corporate is kill but manufacturing got bought out by a major t-shirt manufacturer

man, i always loved AA presentation and design. superbasic logo and cool stores

i bought a ton of socks tees and underwear, even a hoody

their fits were kind of weird though... always longer than i wanted

Bayside 1701 and 4200's.

Etsy.

You support small business in your country and probably can get better materials than cotton for a reasonable price.

is it common for Etsy to misrepresent their products and actually make low quality sweatshop shit in thailand?

Dov Charney might be making a new label called Los Angeles or someshit

It's variable for etsy, but you know the instant you see something identical listed by another seller or on eBay that's what you're dealing with.

If you dig around the shop or compare item descriptions to other legit sellers you can usully wean out the shit.

And if it's too good to be true it is.

so they were bought by a huge distributor
their stores didn't make any money; their attempt at being a luxury brand failed
now they'll probably stock be sold in big box stores like Walmart or Target
and then there'll be pressure from those stores to switch their graphic tees to american made, which AA can oblige
it's actually not that big of a deal to lose the stores, they sucked anyway

rip in peace AA.

One of the few places to actually make an extra small xs and xxs and not gape at the waist to cater to fat girls.

Truth.

I'm a large in AA and an xxxs in j crew. It's ridiculous.

RIP AA, best basics store and you could go in and see college girls trying on bodysuits

Someone post some ads for old time sake

they were shitty ads

>is it common for Etsy to misrepresent their products and actually make low quality sweatshop shit in thailand?
it is, a lot of sellers just resell crap from Aliexpress for profit
Etsy is not a manufacturer, just a platform to sell ya shits

How

Where the fuck do I cop American Apparel Hammer Tees to Canada?

vanity sizing.

uniqlo

Fuck

I wish Amazon had bought them, they might have actually kept the brand a little bit more like it was before

Are they only killing the stores? Will the brand live on?

yes

yes, but it will be sold at Target and other shitty stores

just wait for Dov's new company called Los Angeles

Saks fifth Avenue

They're the only company that made pants that 1) fit me, and 2) could be either dressy or casual. I will miss that.

>Target and other shitty stores

DELET THIS

It's actually opening in my city this year, what do I expect?

if you don't even know what an upscale department store is than you probably shouldn't be going to saks

That sounds boring I expected something similar to ssense

>saks fifth ave

>implying you know what ssense is but not saks fifth ave

I just went through saks site I see nothing but women's products

u got me