/utg/ Urban Techwear General

>What is Urban Techwear
We wear clothes to be comfortable, to cover up our shame, and more importantly for our protection. Technical clothing, focuses on incorporating functionality using textiles and construction techniques to protect the user from their environment.

>Guide to Urban Techwear *Under Construction*
New Update! Please help expand this guide by participating:
tuxbell.com/index.php/Guide_to_Urban_Techwear

>Discord
discord.gg/YgYhwhK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iia_oPZPY_Y
hypebeast.com/2016/7/5-russian-techwear-streetwear-brands
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>6615 Stone Island SS '017
youtube.com/watch?v=iia_oPZPY_Y

>tfw weekend Veeky Forums is too spammy for a discussion thread to survive

Yeah, there's not a lot of room for inspiration thread anymore. That's why discord is encouraged

anyone know what bag that is?

why is he wearing a shirt? this is shit

What about it you don't like?

You sound hurt

Lay off the fucking heroin m8

It looks cool, sorry you have no taste.

are stars and bright white soles urban techwear?
weird "techwear" trousers belt bag strap with a office shirt

You say "techwear" as if it was only about how it looks, which is not the case. It's about function in the clothings construction and material.

Although I don't know if his shirt or shoes houses any technical function, his belt I know are only for show.

Where to cop waterproof gfs?

sorry u are clinically retarded

is that the cave emp bomber?

Man, it's such a struggle. I started seeing this girl and she's super cool, commented on my J1A the first night we met (she was curious about the back strap), and then clowned on me because she thought it was dorky to be so into my jacket.

Haven't even told her the price... she'd probably never let me live it down. All she knows now is that it's waterproof and has cool features like the back strap and earbud holders.

>she'd probably never let me live it down

?

English, please.

she would probably always remind him and tease him about owning such an expensive jacket
it is a common english expression. i guess you are ESL

>it is a common english expression.

No, it isn't.

>i guess you are ESL

You guess wrongly.

no its the visim bomber

You must be 15 then

LOL its a pretty common expression

That may be the case, but common where? That is the question.

everywhere.

lmao u call someone out for not speaking english and u dont know a basic ass expression like that. fucking rekt
fuck off u nerdy little bitch

>posting me in an OP
pls dont do this

Don't lots of techwear fits incorporate casual shirts

what shirt?
what belt?
are those joggers?

Any techwear brands that are not expensive af? Thanks

lurk moar desu

The pants are custom and I made the belt, I can give you more info if you'd like.
The shirt is "shore leave" but seems to be sold out. It was just like a thick canvas material that I treat with nikwax to make it water resistant you could probably find a similar one

Outlier's prices aren't too bad. It's pretty much the bottom line of techwear prices

custom-made pants?

Pants were BDU cargos that I tapered at the sides and added a zipper to the back for a close ankle fit, then treat with nikwax for water resistence

Where can we buy jackets like this? :O
I really want one of these types

Any futuristic/cool brands that are medium priced? any recommendations please :) im kinda new in this techwear

nike acg?

This look is really blowing up

Your pictures are already online... I don't see the problem

She'll get into it soon as you spend more time together.

What kind of shit is that?

its awesome

ive had enough of this bs

cheap tech from South Korea:
0608.co.kr/

4Dimension is (still) having a sale:
4dimensionapparel.com/

new guerrilla, p decent prices:
www.guerrilla-group.co/

real UK made cobra belts for 20gbp
body-armour-protection.co.uk/Lightweight-Combat-Belt-cobra-buckle.html

MKI has waterproof shit sometimes:
mkistore.co.uk/product_list.php

shirt*

instagram techfags might drop something sometimes:
yoshimitszu.tictail.com/
aoku.tictail.com/
www.1kcorp.com/

for shoes END & Oki-ni are having sales, flyknit/sockdart etc. for like 100$
remember to check Uniqlo, Grailed, Ebay etc.

oh and remember to check your local milsurp outlet for merino, Coolmax, Gridfleece etc.

damn new 4dim pants look great

for some fucking reason the spam detection wont let me post russian tech so forget bout it

I'll make sure I add a pricing catagory to the brand chart, something that ranged simply like ($ - $$$) so people can stop asking. If people actually read the sticky.

something i've been working on for my techwear fit...

sup cam

Bad location for that fit

I knew he looked familiar

epic

Hi I am a girl. I want to dress in this style. I am on a budget of 150 pounds sterling a month for clothes. Where do I start? I'm 4'11" as well...

pls

It depends on what you're most interested in with techwear. If you're looking for just rugged, military-inspired style with more pockets than you need just look for cargos and jackets at military surplus stores and get everything altered to fit you, and maybe pair that with some clearance/outlet nike shoes and whatnot. But if you're really concerned with high performance clothes WITH the style that is associated with techwear, it'll be hard with that budget.

It's even more difficult when techwear is mainly only popular with guys, so most of it is menswear. But check out Nau, Snow Peak, Gyakusou (on sale), maybe even some North Face stuff could get you started.

>4'11"
That's pretty short, I don't know if you can pull off.

this is funny right here

personally i dont think you should go for a military(ish) style like this guys mentioned With your size it would be hard to pull off i would recommend nau and snow peak like he said. Since you said you have that much a month you could probably slowly build a nice wardrobe.

4'11"? Women that short are hot as fuck. Your proportions probably don't lend themselves to this look but I applaud you for trying.

you look ashamed. Fit looks like it'd be good if you weren't posing like a dog who just took a shit on the rug

Just ordered this

nice badge

>northface
>supreme

????

Yeah, they did a collab

jacket?

Don't know, you him in the discord, his name is in the filename,

techwear phone cases?

It might be the perspective of the shot, but those Qasas look a size too big.

I actually think it's the Issey Miyake one that the CE one was based off of.

lol. as he should be being 40 years old+ wearing techwear

jus don't take what you wear so seriously around her and flex dat acrmjutsu for fun

bitches love gravity pockets

>swrve

Are you talking about the Patagonia logo ?

Sorry, but it's an extremely common expression.

Always like this guys fits

btw if anyone was left wondering
hypebeast.com/2016/7/5-russian-techwear-streetwear-brands

hypebeast made an article about this a while back

looks great
what is the price point and how to purchase any of this stuff? are there proxies?

wtf r u talking bout...

im sure nameless provides international shipping since their pages are in english.

dunno bout the completely-in-russian-ones

Of course you wear the strap on the back like a pleb. The only way to wear it is on the inside so that when you escape zip, you're still wearing the jacket via strap.

I think it's acrnm

If anything it's part of Nike ACG. I'll start looking there.
London
Pictures?