Be me

>be me
>5'2" manlet in America
>only muscular because I'm short
Is there any hope for me Veeky Forums? Everything I want to wear doesn't fit and everything that's comfortable makes me look retarded

>5'2
I hope this is a joke. If not you are literally hopeless and nothing you will ever do will help you.

well i'm technically genetically a dwarf but I have some other unidentified gene that is making the "dwarf gene" only partially expressed. So i ended up being shorter than normal people but taller than dwarves. Sadly, I am not lying

Become rich and move to a country full of manlets, India or Bangladesh or whatever. That's all the advice I can offer you.

Midget

Not to say you have to be rich to move to a place like that - just being rich is the only solution for being a manlet.

what about wardrobe wise. I've mostly stuck to loose hoodies and gym shorts because they fit well but it'd be cool to find a brand or two that are manlet friendly

even in those countries the average male height is like 5'5" or 5'6"

OP is fucked

post some pics

not a huge fan of taking pictures but i'll see if i can dig one up

sorry for the jpeg. This is probably the most recent picture of me < 4 months old

being a manlet just means you're going to have to try a whole lot harder than everyone else. desu not bad

Kill self and respawn

you have an alright looking face, better than some, just stick to basics and learn about proportions, stay away from things than would make you look shorter like oversized tops, pants tucked into boots, high top sneakers, jackets that end below the waist, stick to outerwear that ends in your true waist, t shirts that don't go below your crotch, low profile shoes and no cropped/ cuffed pants.

thanks for the advice. Any recommendations for bottoms? I've only found a few pairs of shorts that fit well but they're mostly one-offs from random brands

no
even if you're wearing a 3k suit you still look pathetic

thanks for the feedback m8

don't you get sarcastic with me you little goblin

Use your small stature to your advantage and become an accomplished assasin

If nothing else you're extremely handsome. But yeah, basically you're going to want to stick to well-fitted clothes and no long jackets or stacked jeans or anything like that

That was actually my backup plan
Thanks. I'm not sure how much it helps though considering even my own family and my ex girlfriend have told me that women like me but they want a taller version of me haha. But i think i'll eventually find the 1 in a million person who doesn't care too much about height.

never breed

probably won't and not even necessarily by choice

hrt and become a cute girl

krillin is manlet goals

unfortunately not interested
i've been told by a few friends that I am similar to krillin in both stature and personality

5'3 blackbot and would like to know how to dress when that short

bumped for interest

in terms of pants i've had a lot of luck with obey's drawstring shorts. Chubbies are the perfect length but very tight and unbearably fratty. Pulling off a beanie usually isnt too hard either if the sleeves aren't too long

meant to say hoodie here

you can pull off Krilin-core
not joking th you're not ugly, you can be Veeky Forums n a different way
you are a little fat th

yeah man i haven't been working out in almost a year now so i'm getting a little fupa. I just need to move back to a warmer climate so I can stick with what looks best on me. I'm currently going to college in CO but i mostly still wear shorts and just rush to my classes because getting pants is such an inconvenience and quite expensive to alter.

work on it

once you're not only short but also fat, it's over

yeah i'm currently at the point where i'm a little chunky so it isn't too bad. But i'll get back to it hopefully this semester but for sure next semester when rugby starts again.

what about asia?

you're cute