What would you invest in if you received a small inheritance of $1 million?

What would you invest in if you received a small inheritance of $1 million?

No crypto currency shit please.

Real estate
I dont really want millionaire lifestyle, having constant income without having to work is what I am trying to achieve

>No crypto currency shit please.
Do you want to be poor?

>Put it all in one stock that has dividends then sell covered calls every month for extra cash flow.

Bitcuck cope.
>fuck I am beginning to love this cope meme. thanks bitcucks!

I found 84 old Bitcoins on my old laptop which were in a wallet from like 2008. I sold a little after the peak and made major fucking bank. Looks like you're the one coping, wagecuck.

>thngs that never happened
Sure sure, bitcuck

>No crypto currency shit please.
Cope.

Poor bitcucks cant even get a break on their own cryptokek containment board.

I'd just throw it into an index fund with dividends and forget about it.

$1 million?

Put it all in an index fund and live off the easy 5-10% return. Stress free, no bullshit and the annual return is around the same amount that studies show happiness tops out around. Then just spend all your time focusing on hedonism. Fuck thinking about money after that.

staplers, coffee, and plumbing

Real estate just like Donnie Trump

meme stocks

Property, duh.

Buy a parting lot, buy an apartment. People always need access to a property no matter the financial situation.

Yeah real state seems nice. Buy an apartment building in greenwich. Scam dumbass hipster fags

If Warren Buffet would have put all his money in BTC when it was a few dollars/ coin and sold when it was at $1100, he would be worth over $10 Quadillion

I just did the math. Don't be like Warren Buffett.

Only like 12 people knew about bitcoin when it was a few dollars you bitcuck cope.

Hedge fund

Kopernik Global Investors is a pretty solid one

Why are you lying

>studio condo in oc
>an hero in it bc no money left for property tax

Seconded - REI is best

I would buy Mcdonalds franchises.

As if 1 million could even pay for a single McDonald's franchise

Have an accountant take care of it while you go to university to study cutting edge technologies. Then go work and get experience, and become a master at what you do. Then create an enterprise in the most cutting edge field. Like the Kochs

>what is a bootstrap loan

At the high end franchising 2 would be about 4 million total. $1 million would be good enough down payment for a bank loan with good credit. Which I have. I also know the person who would give me the bank loan.

He's a contrarian that doesn't know what he is talking about. A franchise operation like this would have a real possibility of qualifying for an SBA loan.

yep. ETF that shit