Is this cringe?

Is this cringe?

it's not fashion related

There is a separate board for cosplay

NO; IT IS AESTHETICALLY PLEASANT, AND FUNCTIONALLY PRACTICAL, BUT I WOULD NOT WEAR IT, BECAUSE ONE CANNOT RUN WELL WITH A BOTTLE HANGING FROM ONE'S HIP —ONE SHOULD BE READY AND ABLE TO RUN AT ANY MOMENT.

IT IS.

>3:29:51 No.12150415▶
>There is a separate board for cosplay
>>>
> ري هقوص R Y · H V Q V S !KNDY.F27NY 01/15/17(Sun)2
fuck running. it would be stupid even walking.

No not at all

so during a strongarm robbery you wouldn't be able to run and you wouldn't have that dumbfuck bottle to bonk the head of the robber
doubly screwed

i would laugh so hard if i saw this in person

yes holy shit wtf, why would u want to carry your water bottle like that, it'd be smacking the back of your thigh all day, fucking baka

because he has a kewl wooden bottle from UO baka! so cool and modern must wear on sides like a phag

since this thread sucks, I'll just ask a question here
should I get the next iPhone just so that I can use one of their (fucking amazing array of) cases
they get the Ojaga Design cases and no phone other company does =(

j-just want to keep my hands free

If there's nothing wrong with your current phone then you don't need that new piece of junk. Even the masses are waking up to the perceived obsolescence scam, pardner. Only the most autistic apple diehards care about the iPhone 7 imo desu desu 'enpai!

>Ojaga Design
Lmao pleb trash. What a bunch of hokey shit.

What kind of denim jeans are those? Where to cop?

how many times have you been 'strong-arm robbed'

follow up question: how many times has your mom been strong-arm robbed

follow to the follow up question: how many times has your father been strong-arm robbed

Why would anyone need to carry water with them in any western place? It is literally free everywhere

Please be trolling that pocket design is atrocious

I've never bought an iPhone before; never fell for the meme....currently using a phone based solely on its cellphone/internet reception: an LG G5

I like their shit =(

my whole point is that you don't need to be prepared to go into full sprint at a moment's notice, just like you don't need to decide on your wardrobe based on the likelihood of being beaten up and robbed in public...it's impractical and it'll never happen

I just want jeans of that material type. Wtc?

iron heart
i agree, they have a stealth version where it's dark navy stitching instead of yellow. looks a lot better

it's called raw denim

a lot of places sell it, do your own research though

Still I hate gimmicky branding

Just post your other ad here, dude
Stop making threads about it

If you mean a bottle hanging from your belt, no, it's very practical (I do it while I hike)

If you mean wearing gold chains and cosplay shit like that in public, yes

Of course.