Holy shit /fit finally did a face rate and they are so ugly...

Holy shit /fit finally did a face rate and they are so ugly. None of them are 5s or higher and a lot of them are just downright ugly. lol

go and bring something back lmao

Wow this really made me think

THESE ARE THE GUYS MAKING FUN OF THE MEET UP PICTURE

instigating a raid is against the rules famalamadingdong

not a raid? lets just laugh and feel better about ourselves together

"/fa is full of a bunch of ugly anorexics"

"girls like big men"

>tfw all these guys are still more handsome than me

wew lad fa meetup picture doesnt look so funny now

is that sieg?

wow what a shock

t. no one

the best part isnt that they are all ugly
its that they are fucking dyel tier

except ennui he my niga

>LMAO are you skinny fucking faggots serious? You think FASHION fucking matters? LMAO You dont think being strong and attractive naked is better than fucking clothing on your body? LOLOLOL Fashion is such a fucking retarded joke when you get to the point you think regular clothing is cringe. Are you guys fucking serious? One of my normie friends buys cheap shit at the thrift store and bangs 10/10's so much he doesnt see it as a big deal because hes a confident dancer who lifts. WHO THE FUCK CARES HOW MUCH YOUR CLOTHES IS LMAO "I dress good for me" LMAO LMAO yeah right noodle arms LMAO Hey guys my fucking ugly tight pants and weird fucking coat that hangs down to my calf were $300 bucks im so cool looking! LMAO you fucking gothic space pirates you arent even anywhere near worthy sniffing Veeky Forums's crotch! "Heh! im such a snazzy good dresser! where to cop those 2000 doller shoesies?!?! xD Those big buff guys are so gross am I right girls??" LOOOOL oh and btw any girl who says she isnt attracted to muscle is fucking L Y I N G lmao LMAO LMAO YOU THINK SHE WANTS TO FUCK NOODLEY DOODLE BOY?? LLAMAOAOAO Veeky Forums Is worse than r9k because at least they KNOW theyre pieces of shit LOL! LOL

>most people who regularly browse a chink animation board are ugly

wow color me surprised

this. fitness and fashion for men here are placebos for the hole their lives are in

it's not fashionable to be ugly on both the inside and out.

threads like this really, really leave me disenfranchised with people.

you didn't see the thread that instigated this, did you? stop being such a fag / posting such shit bait

LEAVE FIT ALONE

I am being sincere, and it doesn't matter what "instigated" such a thread. This level of shit flinging is disgusting.

Do you want to be a human being or disgusting mud monkey?

the choice is yours.

tinytrip really matured over years