Effay flags

Post a more effay flag

Pic related also GDR

Any reply above or below this post that is not explicitly agreeing with this one is wrong

Except for this, possibly

Nice

A lot of historic American/state flags are great

Bretagne

how is a confederate flag fa, the confederacy lasted for 4 years and lost the civil war

unless being a loser is fa, then this flag is garbage

that's a nice flag right there

Because as of now it represents not giving a fuck at an extremely high level. Having a confederate flag bumpre sticker for example is like walking around yelling "fight me irl". It's having enormous balls.

alt right is effay, being an inbred southie is not

Notice how neither of these points are related to the actual aesthetics of the flag, which are very average and boring

What is Veeky Forums is the fact that the type of guy with the balls to fly a confederate flag doesn't care at all about what you think. Not even a little bit.

That shit is admirable in todays world. Most people under 25 are absolutely terrified of making any mistakes lest they be immortalized on social media. You go to a concert and nobody fucking moves anymore. I find the man who is free of mind enough not to care to be refreshing even if he is a philistine.

at least post the proper one

alt right is definitely not effay

>alt right is effay,

>Because as of now it represents not giving a fuck at an extremely high level.

Condercucks give a fuck at very high levels,

Also confedercucks are the people who claim to be good at fighting because they religiously watch MMA and WWE, but actually fight like sissies.

They also have high levels of inbreeding

Lol, that's what guns are for.

I'm pro guns but if you think that guns are for fighting and threatening people you're either underage or do not deserve guns

Spoken like a true pussy, because only weak pussies pull out guns at fistights.

>t. somebody who's never been in a fist fight
fist fights are for idiots with a death wish

t. Pussy who thinks fistfights are "deathwishes" because he's weak and will lose the fight, so he brings a gun to one so he won't be humiliated.

Spoiler: That's gonna backfire, because only pussies use guns for anything other than hunting or range/skeet shooting.

And, as said, you don't deserve guns.

>it's another alt-right thread
this is really getting tiresome

*tips fedora*

OP here, I never called it the Confederate flag. I know it is the Confederate Naval Jack and that it was used in battles. I just like the design.

post fit

>Going *post fit* in a thread that doesn't even involve fits.

K buddy.

Hey fellow Utah faggot

The South lost the war.

>/pol/ tries to be edgy
>doesn't even post the most aesthetic nazi flag

>people think /pol/ is alt right

Alt righters are just the /pol/cucks that can actually go outside.

>You go to a concert and nobody fucking moves anymore
you go to bad shows