5'3, these are ESSENTIAL

pic related, its me

holy smokes those are tight as FUCK

>Actual manlet height
I'm so sorry mate

thats so sad man

Just turned 18, 120 pounds, 5'8

Am I an manlet

This is especially sad since he's actually decently attractive.

Ye

Same stats :')

youre fine

OP here, thats not me.

you guys are sad. how many of you didnt hate your height until you came here? its pathetic how much you guys care about it.

If you're 5'3 and fit into 510s, then you'll look scrawny af, like a middle schooler. Slim-straight is the way to go.

suffocate me with those thighs

I have similar stats. At this height, being skinny/athletic ("ottermode") and having good proportions helps a lot (obviously bone structure can be out of your control). And, of course, wearing form-fitting clothing that is flattering on your body.

how the fuck do manlets even wear jeans

elaborate? lol

My room mate is 5'5 with wide hips and he looks like an overgrown baby

He asked me to help him dress better and we tried on half of uniqlo before I realised there wasn't anything I could do to help

like how do they manage to put them on, like, one leg after the other or?

How can our legs be clothed in denim pants if our eyes ain't real?

All jokes aside, I usually just take a quick dip in my 55 gallon drum of natural water-based lubricant. Then from there I dive, feet-first, into my pair of skinny jeans which are suspended on a frame so that they are in the optimal position for my lubricated body to slide right into.

5'2 here and i wore American Eagle skinny 26x28 and it fit perfectly. Otherwise i had to go to kid section at different store

Levi's corduroy jackets look good on short guys, as do denim trucker jackets. Just get one of each, and then slowly start building a collection of good quality wool sweaters. 'Cause a nice sweater under one of those jackets looks sharp and works great for winter weather, depending upon the climate where you live. Of course, they also work swell with tees or button-downs. Wear the above with old school straight leg 501s or slim-fit black jeans. Plus sneakers or derbies or boots or whatever you like.

But anyway, the cut of those jackets is ideal for those with shorter statures, and also they're nicely masculine looking. Cuff the sleeve if necessary.

bombers are literally made for manlets desu

when will they learn?

What are some good brands for size XXS?

So far I can buy clothes from Asos, Uniqlo (Japan XS is XXS in EU/US), River Island and hardly anywhere else. Stuttenheim do their coats in XXS so I managed to get one of those as well. Besides from that, my options are limited.

>want to dress L O O S E
>makes me look even shorter than I already am
I hate it.