What colour do i dye my hair?

What colour do i dye my hair?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?site=&source=hp&ei=Pnh9WO6UBMzqmAH70o2wDg&q=nu definition&oq=nu de&gs_l=mobile-gws-hp.1.0.0l5.1243.2451.0.3228.7.6.1.1.1.0.466.1441.0j1j2j1j1.5.0....0...1.1.64.mobile-gws-hp..1.6.1271.3..35i39k1j0i131k1j0i20k1j0i67k1.BnuM-kH1NcU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

almost white, blonde. youd rock it

Is that kinda fading out as acceptable?

>tfw no big-nosed qt gf

i dont think so, its cute

Check out Op guys. Daily reminder at chest is best chest
>>do platinum blonde

Flat chest is best chest (autism sorry)

p sad thread over an uggo tranny

you're a fucking man, lol.

Sry 2 betray

No I'm just ugly and Polish

foiled again

you're fucking disgusting. freak.

o

i dont understand why people reply stuff like this

no matter what the fuck you "think" you are. You were born a fucking boy. You're male. regardless what you think. Fuck's sake. gender dysmorphic nutjob. Seek help or commit suicide.

oh my god this guy is so mad im fucking dying lmao

Don't be so lewd
>>wants you to be lewd

i don't understand why people pretend to be things they're not.

I don't understand why people enable mental illnesses.

dude, who hurt you? like somewhere in life you must have had an even to make you this hateful, or maybe your parents taught you it? idk my man but seek help cause you cant live life being this angry all the time

not op btw

how does what trans ppl do effect you in any way

also i doubt op is trans and i have no clue what lead you to this conclusion

dude? DUDE?! How dare you imply my gender you fucking piece of shit.

reported.

you sound like youre a sophomore in high school whos a leader of the young republicans club lol get a grip

op is a man. it's obvious, you freak fetish having fuck.

please indulge me

>have own opinion that differs from yours
>automatically is called republican

Who's the indoctrinated highschooler buzzfeed viewer?

I was literally born female, I just have extremely masculine features. Those boobs are natural, I bleed monthly from the vagina so I know I'm not intersex or anything. I've embraced it as much as I can, I feel more androgynous as well, but I've been trying to learn how to embrace some feminimity, hence the angled bob and haircolour question.

if you don';t see a man's face in op's picture then you're a lost cause.

op pic led me to the conclusion he is a dude. look at that adams apple and the fucking jaw/bone structure. i fel sad for current gen, going to be fucking boipucci w/o realising it.

Pls op

Fuck that guy OP. I think you're qt as fuck. Also you should try jet black.

you're a man. You psychotic freak. That's the problem with trans. They're deceptive deviants. Then they wonder why they end up murdered.

born in le wrong generation xD
bet you wish you could go back to jim crow and female supression huh buddy

Nah it's a bad lool

holy shit youre evil

Stfu dude you can't tell OP is trans from that pic alone. Just assume it's female and be nice and get off Veeky Forums faggit

Thank. That's a good idea- I feel torn now between blonde and black? I actually bought dark red but I don't think my hair is long enough to pull it off.

I think they started off serious think I was trans (I hear it often) but now are trolling so idk i ignore

holy shit, that's reality. You dumb, echo chamber living, utopia hoping fucking daydreamer.

What the fuck is this and why does it make me feel afraid for my future

Not going to assume anything. It's a fucking man. Fuck you.

yeah yeah just go read your breitbart mr red pill

Androgynous is hot

go read your buzzfeed you hypocrite.

Second this, as a straight male.

You fucking white male

how do you expect to make friends how you are

It's OP in jet black...hence why she shouldn't do it
>>ignoring idiots

Wanna make take this >>audible kek
Post as the time to clarify I'm a conservative and registered republican. White male.

um, i don't make friends with freaks who don't know what gender they are. I don't have a problem with trans. I have a problme with honesty. I don't give a fuck what you FEEL like you are. TRUTH says otherwise. You fucking delusional fucking idiot.

>>fuck this is gay
Goddamn Green text

Yup

Here's me with long hair about to bake u some cookies or something

And here's me about to have sex with ur mom

But anyway i guess the main question here is bleach white blonde or black?

Black would be so much easier desu upkeep wise but I'm afraid it will look like shit on my yellow polish undertones

Told you this was a fucking man. You bunch of fucking freaks.

OP looks like a slightly masculine cis woman

Not every female who posts on Veeky Forums is a trap

hEre's me RawrXDdD ab0ut teh g1v yea A biG succ xxxxoxxoxoXoxoxozOOOOXOX

Bleach white blonde. Black is gonna look bad on you OP (in a diff way than pic but still

lol you, though. You're just plain fucking ugly and fat. lol. I'd rather go for OP TRAP than you. Nice wonky eyes.

Lel not me dis me

pffffhhAHHAHAHAHAHA! Fucking sjw nu male faggot

Wrong

google.com/search?site=&source=hp&ei=Pnh9WO6UBMzqmAH70o2wDg&q=nu definition&oq=nu de&gs_l=mobile-gws-hp.1.0.0l5.1243.2451.0.3228.7.6.1.1.1.0.466.1441.0j1j2j1j1.5.0....0...1.1.64.mobile-gws-hp..1.6.1271.3..35i39k1j0i131k1j0i20k1j0i67k1.BnuM-kH1NcU

You wanna suck my fuckin cock?

No do me

Thanks for the suggestions.

the accuracy of this
don't trust internet girls

Black hair makes you look more manly. I say go full blonde.

Thanks for the qt pics what's yo ig ;P
I'm glad you agree desu

there's something mentally wrong with you and the way you speak. I feel for your poor parents. What kind of little pussy weirdo they conceived.

If you aren't op I'm not talking to you.
>>when they don't realize you're a shit poster

how far into your transition are you?

OP is delusional and actually thinks we won't recognize that she was born a man.

>fagget

>filename

>how does what trans ppl do effect you in any way

i pay taxes

Fuck I want to nut deep inside you while lickin on your chest. Don't be self conscious love, you're fuckin hot

Post spread pussy to prove not MTF

Even post op can't get the inside right

They're mentally ill.

Same with fags, their minds adapted to a tendency to not want to procreate or defend their lives

They're sick in human nature

The gay mind in a natural state is destroy lineage and won't survive

But society coddles them it's supposed to be something that recognizes deficiencyin genetic mutation so removes itself from gene pool

Not to take that mutation, force it into a low income woman's womb to continue that deficiency on.

Sorry, but you're a dude. If you are an ugly woman and prove you have a vagina with a timestamp, it's often rare for them to have the brain capacity to go beyond the Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr limit of the internet.

don't listen to these fat morons. Androgynous features are most Veeky Forums thing you can imagine

for u

I think you're pretty

I agree with this, but that doesn't make OP a male.

jesus christ im dying this is why this board is so fucking autistic, you're the one who should consider suicicde

Instead of complaining like a little bitch why don't you improve thread quality by posting more faggot

thinking transgenderism or androgyny is weird is the most normie shit i can think of

Do you live in Athens?

Androgynism is worse because you don't know how to address them. Odds are though they're aware and will tell you what they are if you ask.
Trans is weird if they didn't get surgery >_>

silver hair

KYS FAG

Spoiler: i have a big nose b/c jewish

Just say they/them or ask " what ur pronoun" it's very easy

How old are you?
Do you have kik and want to be my gf?

Yeah I know I'm aware
>>back to tumblr

show me your genitals

Qt