Last one's 3 days old and approaching trehunnid

Last one's 3 days old and approaching trehunnid

>Jan. 16th SPECIAL WOOL EDITION
>if you wearing a wool u get one free sheep pic from yours truly(me).

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yN1xomBlhSA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

to start off, one of my more /comfy/ fits featuring a beautiful pair of Italian merino wool pants which i may or may not need a belt for. looking forward to seeing more wool pants from you guys

Yay or nay?

I'm not sure if the colours are good.

>v neck
colors are fine

Pants are Lang wool trousers pls give sheep pic

Pants are gross, might as well be wearing gray sweatpants.

I dig it

would wear blue jeans, and yeah
>v-neck

also dig this minus the mallcore pattern on that jacket

Post tags on lang pants....

Pretty basic i know

a little grandpaish, im sure the pants could be pulled off in a different fit
Cool, always like ur vibes

Hi kids please r8 my boyfriend's fit

They're super worn due to age, even in person they're hard to make out. Best I could do for pics. They're very comfortable and the cut is very good for thin legs.

O phew i thought you may have played yourself and bought theory

I'm careful to legit check stuff, glad your interiors when asking weren't "bet u r lying those aren't Lang" and worried I bought some fake shit :)

white CPs on feet

Raf gang

cuffs look bad

LOL

*raises hand

I guess try to pair such a nice piece with something a bit more interesting that also compliments the silhouette a bit more / later with something under as its a v neck
not a huge fan of this. it is very very basic

i like everything here except jacket, beanie and especially the fringe hanging out

i mean i like the sweat a lot but the fit is still really bland. heres what i like to do

also tried cropped pants like on the runway

yeah, this rlly isn't their best moment. In the pic(boring story ahead) ive got em resting on my hips even though they meant to be /highwaisted/. when I bought em I thought they would fit without a belt at 30x31, but apparently you size down in waistline for pants with a high rise. in any case I think I need to visit a tailor because the fit is a little wonky even when it's not completely on my hips like in pic related

>"ok w/e, why no sheep pic??"
>don't worry children, in the morning, they shall come

dont go outside in this

re

Sorry about potato quality

i disagree with that dude they look dope especially in this fit, i'd prefer them just a little more cropped though

cool hair

also great

Decent fit

Not a fan of this pose

Enough of this ill fitting outerwear meme

Big fan of this fit

Goofy

I for one appreciate the bottom half of this fit minus the tears

Go for bulkier outerwear though

inb4 meme jacket

meme hoodie

i shopped my face out so you guys won't have to tell me to shave again

my favs

he's wearing a drkshdw bomber and ann d sneakers, and you doubt the legitimacy of his pants?

at first i thought this was basic in a fine way, looks like fits i wear but small things strike me as off. not a fan of the hood, might just be the photo but boot leather looks weird and cheap, i like the cut of the pants but the shade looks like a wrong black for the jacket and boots. nothing really jarring but makes a basic fit even more average

nice glasses and you get to punch me now

bilbo baggins ass fit

everything nice except for beanie

those boots look seriously out of place

What is wrong with V necks?

Methinks that a round-neck (maybe a medium scoop?) tee would be better...

I didn't get enough constructive criticism (replies) on my last post, so I'm reposting for more (attention)

plain awful
burn the hoodie

Would not wear any of that/10

one of your better fits still boring as shit though

glad you didn't wear your nasty 2nd hand cps this time. they ruin majority of your fits

constructively delete this

boring and cheap looking

im not going too!!

your chest and knees are weird

lol how so

looks comfy
don't like
good, different from usual fits for once
don't like
nice and simple, good
hmm
boots and bad cuff make your legs look stubby, rips are a bit much too. You could potentially look p good
comfy
looks great
button your fucking shirt and spare us please
p good
not sure about those shoulders, but looks good
i like it
haha
would look good if you copped a better jawline
autism. but a cutie

/r/streetwear

This is some serioulsy fucking tryhard shit
Also washed out blue jeans with black sneaker boots? What the fuck were you thinking

is this guy wearing the bag that comes with the qasas as a bandana, lol
brb trying this

You're over thinking it.
I've worn Brown Suede boots with black jeans, anything is possible.

ok did not work, it's too short. how do i do that?

Yeah I did!
Theres a specific way you need to cut it though, I came up with it myself. I can post detail pictures on how to cut if you're interested.

Its the older version of the Y-3 Bag too, The matte cotton one, not the new glossy ones. You could use either one but It just has a more Bandana like texture to it.

sure, i'd appreciate it. looks pretty good imo
i got 2 with my qasa boots, not sure if its the old or new ones - pic related looks like mine.

actually, mine say "adidas" to the left of "yohji yamamoto" but i guess it does not matter as you said. fabric and size look the same

>anything is possible.
It's not like anyone will stop you, looks like fucking shit though

Thats the new bag, the textures of the old bahs were cheapers more just like a cotton t shirt.

Heres how to cut along the back tho.

You might need a bit of trimming after that because once you fold it up like a bandana it gets pretty thick.

so the shape will look something like this, right?
i think its also a good idea to cut underneath the drawstring so it's flat, correct?

It looks better than anything else in here desu...

Yep thats it, i just cut along the top and removed the whole draw string.

Change the top to a black tee

w2c shirt and jacket

looks v good in the second pic. The fit pose makes the pants look pretty bad. What hair product do you use?
Nay. Not a fan of the v neck, the button up would look better with some number of the buttons done up.
initially I didn't really like, but a second glace and I'm enjoying this fit. Jacket is cool and not too loud though I feel some other piece of clothing in that colour pallet (like socks or shoes) would put the fit together.
uncuff the pants. Cuffing pants makes a fit look cleaner but you cuffed them over converse. Uncuffed looks more relaxed which will look better with the sneakers.
5/7 goodstuff.
With your shirt like that you look like someone that will try to sell me skin cream in a mall from a booth.
seems okay but the potato quality kinda makes it hard to tell
ring seems to stick out too much. Is there significance to it?
looks good but also looks like an average streetwear
I like it. Pink cps replacing the sneakers and socks would also look very good.
please shave. Boots look okay, don't know why they are getting flack but they do look cheaper
uncuff your fucking pants. It looks like you took your most expensive meme wear and put it on into one fit
lose weight, work on your skin, and chew hard gum. That said the fit is really good.
That vest is so bad. Like, so so bad.
Jeans and boots like fine but you'll need to change the sweater. The facial hair/bandana/sweater combmakes you look like you jumped the ISIS bandwagon.

Was told this is autistic. Gonna get military boots instead of vans. Anything else?

You are fucking hot. I saw your thread earlier. Your outfit is nice but as you said boots would fit better.

done with that, now i just gotta figure out how to fold that shit. it's kind of hard with this material, probably pic related will help

But there is something I like about those vans. Imo military boots are just a bit too heavy and big. Are there any simple small shoes I can use instead?

The vans are nice, I agree. I just think the bright white socks look about juxtaposition to the outfit.

Socks are fucking awful, sneakers are really really bad. Black on black isn't about looking like a james bond villian okay? It's about the silhouette and yours isn't good. The pants fit you weird and same with the sweater. If you trace your outline in the photo you'd see it looks weird around the knees and arms

> fucking awful

I'm not the guy from the picture. But calm the fuck down. Constructive criticism yeah but dont be a cunt

I'm calling white socks on a nearly all black fit fucking awful. I'm not calling the whole fit fucking awful.
>I'm not the guy from the picture
sure

>fascist core
>no boots

I have no idea how boots weren't the first thing you picked up for this style. You genuinely look like someone who would ride the short bus.

>instead of giving it straight waywt needs to be a safespace for insecure teenagers
nah fuck off you cunt

Well no, really it's just as bad as everything else, don't take waywt of Veeky Forums as your guideline of quality though or you will look like a dumbass for the rest of your life

I respect this

w2c shirt?

Nice strawman fallacy. You can keep it straight without being a cunt.

You should. Its a trash fit.

Or youve just got an unpopular opinion lmao

Something looks awful it should be called awful. Don't get upset over mean words over the internet you faggot. The "constructive" comments here are bullshit most of the time anyway "nice" as a comment to fit doesn't mean shit.
Quality of waywts are all time low anyway, maybe few harsh words here and there are good.

this
also Im sensing this is same fag

>unpopular
yeah see all these posts celebrating your amazing fit
dunno wh you even post if you decide to get all butthurt over criticism

I'm the guy in the pic. I only posted these

You wanna something with vintage vibe in my opinion, GATs maybe, also change socks to black.

You have great hait. Too bad you have autism and no sense for fashion.

You do realize youre not talking to the OP right? The jeans are fine youre just bored and petty lmao

Me today

Sorry pal not today

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yN1xomBlhSA

>zappos shopper

im at friends house bby don't judge me meanie :(

sorry

One of those is me so youre wrong lol

Im back with another one. Im getting followed around the mall like im finna shoplift baka... ignore the weird waist lol i hiked my pants up weird right before i took this.

Thrift store. Both smelled like taxi driver BO when I bought them.

trash