Do I have /effay/ potential?

Do I have /effay/ potential?

Yes

requesting dick pics

depends, what gender are you planning to be Veeky Forums as?

I'll punch myself in the head repeatedly if it's a guy.

im a boy :))

More pics?

Please post your anus

OP looks exactly like my ex's nephew when he was younger.

uhh i guess neither? I dont think i pass good enough to dress as a girl, but i also look weird in boys fashion however from what ive seen the 'fits' people post here seem pretty androgynous? idk desu

hell no

Just be yourself, dude.

you could pull off terrorwave, but you'd look like an animu

You're really really pretty
Be my gf

Pls be in SoCal

Going by just your face, you probably have a harder time passing as a man. Need body type.

Only if you let me listen you are farts. :)

Please wear skinny jeans with boots and oversized sweaters, or wear old bright windbreakers over normal crew neck t shirts, you are fucking beautiful my man. If you keep it up try to model when you are a bit older (if you are tall).

i mean i'd let u suck my benis.

why not?
idk what that means exactly but thanks
sounds edgy but i like animu/being cute so maybe ill like it can you post some pics?
thanks you too but i dont really pass that well
i have skinny jeans! and i have some pretty big hoodies, and no im not tall (thankfully) im around 5'7
thanks i guess

i really like your hair :o

what is with the influx of traps on this board

kill yourselves you disgusting freaks

what is with the influx of traps on this board

kill yourselves you disgusting freaks

Smiles is cute! Cute!

FUCK OFF DONUTFUCK OFF DONUTFUCK OFF DONUTFUCK OFF DONUTFUCK OFF DONUTFUCK OFF DONUTFUCK OFF DONUTFUCK OFF DONUTFUCK OFF DONUTFUCK OFF DONUTFUCK OFF DONUTFUCK OFF DONUTFUCK OFF DONUTFUCK OFF DONUTFUCK OFF DONUTFUCK OFF DONUTFUCK OFF DONUTFUCK OFF DONUTFUCK OFF DONUTFUCK OFF DONUTFUCK OFF DONUTFUCK OFF DONUTFUCK OFF DONUTFUCK OFF DONUTFUCK OFF DONUTFUCK OFF DONUTFUCK OFF DONUTFUCK OFF DONUTFUCK OFF DONUT

I'm smiles

hey there cutie
what are you doing this weekend

let me fuck you in the ass you ugly cunt, I'll fuck your whore mouth until it bleeds

KYS DONUT KYS DONUT

FUCKMEDADDYFUCKMEDADDYFUCKMEDADDYFUCKMEDADDYFUCKMEDADDYFUCKMEDADDYFUCKMEDADDYFUCKMEDADDYFUCKMEDADDYFUCKMEDADDYFUCKMEDADDYFUCKMEDADDYFUCKMEDADDYFUCKMEDADDYFUCKMEDADDYFUCKMEDADDYFUCKMEDADDYFUCKMEDADDYFUCKMEDADDYFUCKMEDADDYFUCKMEDADDYFUCKMEDADDYFUCKMEDADDYFUCKMEDADDYFUCKMEDADDYFUCKMEDADDYFUCKMEDADDYFUCKMEDADDYFUCKMEDADDY

check your PMs theres a message form roko

you have a penis?

>what is with the influx of traps on this board

welcome to 4chin friendo

pls be girl i cant be gay

delet this

ok

fuck, you are cute

Yep, I think so. You have definite androgynous cuteness working for you.

/r9k/ would consider you an average qt and that's it

Are you on htr? You would make a very qt girl.

>See this thread yesterday
>Think about fucking OPs tight boipucci last night to help me fall asleep

>im a boy :))

feet pics please

youre too fat

im a girl (male)
thanks
yes for uhh like 4 months now i think but im just buying them online as in my country im not legally allowed to get a perscirption :\
lol im actually almost underweight atm but yea in that first pic i was a bit chubby

>>im a girl (male)

prove it

this is pretty clearly an actual girl trolling. you can see the outline of her breasts and natural feminine hips in this pic

God, so fucking cute, I want to cuddle you till I die

they said theyve been on hrt for months

also op im from melbourne, southeast near monash. im a normel person hang out w me

>months

lmao that makes it even less believable. it takes at least a year of HRT for mtf people to look somewhat passable and even then without facial feminization surgery most of them are at best androgynous

>I want to cuddle you till I die

same but by cuddle i mean face fuck until she vomits

depends what they looked like to begin with, some guys have softer faces

anyway chill

I CAN'T DEAL WITH THE FACT THAT I MIGHT FIND SOMEONE WITH XY CHROMOSOMES CUTE REEEEEEEEEEEE

smiles don't post in this foul thread

Boy or girl, man or woman either plane or tanks, my dick likes it, so I have to fap

oh cool im around preston so uhh not that far i guess

More pics....please, your face is so innocent and adorable

Thanks :3 but umm i sort of made this thread for advice on what to wear...

80s / 90s windcheaters + boxy cropped jeans

>the absolute state of the Veeky Forumsshion board
this place is almost as desperate as Veeky Forums

PLZ BE IN OMAHA

If you have $ Rick Owen mayne I can already see you in geos

Go for comfy core
Turtle necks and loose sweaters and cardigans and wool trousers

You are so cute please use this power to its full extent

Take it from me, I'm going to end up as a lonely ugly hon, so please use this cuteness

I'd pee in your butthole

Tiddys or gtfo

height?

im 5'8

seconding this post.

more pics pls thx

WHAT THE FUCK YOU HAVE A PENIS????
I DONT REMEMBER BEING FUCKING GAY

You have getting buttfucked by older men potential.

Can you post a pic of your ideal bf ?

Post butt

These trap threads are possibly the worst. You're not here because you care about being effay, you just want to bait in straight guys and whore for attention.

Second this

please come to femgen

you dont need to create a thread on what to wear just because you are a girl. We already have general inspo thread JUST FOR GIRLS. So fuck off. Trap looking ass bitch.

hey op.
if ur actually trans, ur my hero ;)

i want to put my penis in your butt

i am and thanks but why?

Transition pics?

are you mtf or ftm?
Honestly just wear whatever you want. Earthtones and pale colors are pretty gender neutral. Black skinny jeans are fine too. White sneakers with a slim profile are very versatile. Just follow basic Veeky Forums rules.

I've seen people on this board who are men wearing women's clothing and vice versa, it doesn't really matter what the label attached to it is as long as you look good in the clothes. Fit above all else is what matters

because you give me hope ;)
im assuming ur mtf? cuz if so, its not very often u see people pass that well

those outlines are fairly easy to fake in a lose shirt, but you can def see his man shoulders and how much wider it is than his hips

fucc me pls

mtf

these. no different than a cis girl posting her face for attention

mods need to sage these shit threads

go to the gym lad

Veeky Forums is people darkest thoughts
in real life people think ur weird and will not appreciate you

Well you pull it off well. You're cute. No one really answered your question just lurk inspo threads in general and stick to basics that you like

Dear lord above you're pretty

I assume you can't afford anything close to Rick and things of that nature (I know I can't) but I could imagine you looking really good in darker, more drapey stuff like his

It can be done on a budget

i'm really not gay but you and blaire white are the only two trans women that have made me question myself

I'm curious to know how your voice sound

You don't know how sexuality works

'drapey' is poss the worst thing to try to on a budget alas:( i love the stylezeitgeist aesthetic but its way beyond my means

In general I'd say dark cute clothes then. Mind not to go full gothic lolita-core and I think it'll look great

Loose oversized top + tighter pants is a good safe combo

Veeky Forums TURNED ME INTO A BISEXUAL:(

you like like egg from arrested development my dude

i hate to break it to you but most irl traps look like men in dresses