So can you pull off SLP Jodhpurs if you are average height and skinny? Or do you MUST be tall to pull them off?

So can you pull off SLP Jodhpurs if you are average height and skinny? Or do you MUST be tall to pull them off?

Other urls found in this thread:

farfetch.com/ca/shopping/men/saint-laurent-signature-wyatt-30-jodhpur-boots-item-11815637.aspx?storeid=9462&from=1&rnkdmnly=1&ffref=lp_pic_19_8_
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cuban heels works well with skinny people. I don't think you NEED to be tall.

if you time travel back 5 years to when they werent outdated meme fashion

Can you pull them off if you are bald headed?

no. Unless you are Brian Eno.

can u pull them off if u have no bulge and are mentally retarted?

Most definitely. Op's picture is a proof.

yes, you have to be tall

What makes these shoes worth 1k?

I've seen similar anke boots on DSW for less than $80.

quality, style, exclusivity

and no you haven't

>style
>exclusivity
yes
>quality
overpriced for their quality

I am Brian Eno though

Is 5"10 acceptable or no? I'm skinny at like 121lbs if that helps

5'10 is perfectly fine, it's more about proportions

Ah I see. Well, that's not a problem for me then. Thanks

like i said, it's a factor of all three.

that would be so cool. It would lift my depression for a while to think that I interacted with him a little bit.

errbody can

You're paying for more than just the materials or the design or any of the normal factors you might include when shopping, just like with any heritage / storied brand.

You're paying for the history and the name of Yves Saint Laurent more than the boots themselves.

I have a pair of cuban heeled chelseas but I rarely ware them - I'm 5'11" and slim but I have disproportionally long legs and I feel the boots accentuate this.. Should I embrace the leggyness or just sell the shoes? what do

i think you should get better fitting jeans

they look huge on you

what the fuck, you look like a poorly-drawn anime character
stop wearing skin-tight clothes, faggot

LUPIN THE THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRD

what is your shoe size

Jumping in this thread since people here might be able to help.

Somewhat off topic but I just got some Margiela side zips in the mail and It seems like they are too big even though they fit well on my foot itself, pic related is my concern, the shaft seems really wide.

looks fine, i mean obviously your pants are gonna cover that

No idea why it came out upside down, but here they are with jeans over them though I feel like the shaft is still obvious and they just fee llike they look too big, so I guess im asking do I look like and just not realize it?

Yeah but even then I feel like the outline is still pretty obvious, though that might just be the look

looks fine m8

All right thanks hombre

>outdated meme fashion
When was the last time you saw a dude walking around in SLP boots?

god damn platypus feet

woooahaha

Were the SLP Jodhpurs in the OP a seasonal boot? Only just started getting into fashion and Veeky Forums but all the ones listed on the YSL website only have the 30mm heel and don't come in the black calf leather as shown here. Those in the OP are quite clearly 40mm with a smooth finish calf.

yeah 40 mm weren't made after 2013,
i think they made them again for this season tho

farfetch.com/ca/shopping/men/saint-laurent-signature-wyatt-30-jodhpur-boots-item-11815637.aspx?storeid=9462&from=1&rnkdmnly=1&ffref=lp_pic_19_8_

those are harness wyatts in the model picture though

About 2 weeks ago

>i think they made them again for this season tho
The ones in your link say they're the 30 mm Jodhpur. Which one is correct?

Alright then, beef seems to be over the trousers.. what about like this

desu looks like shit, you can obviously see the ill fitting shin area which i personally wouldn't accept.

it looks like you bought them a size bigger. Your big toe mound is way back.

it's really not that big of a deal, stop being such an autist

ha

you're just not skinny enough

187cm and about 60kg

w2c that tee?

these look like the shitty black boots every british mother has

you can't pull these off without looking like a gigantic fruit either way

cos

nice pic

dont you have any pants that fit

yesterday

but is retarded, this is a timeless shoe - just because it's became super popular as of late doesn't mean it won't be wearable for the next 50 years

this is such a meme fit... besides the jeans, every item would be fine on its own

you just put it together in the most banal way possible