Show me the way you dress and rate

show me the way you dress and rate

Other urls found in this thread:

concealednation.org/2017/01/ccw-in-action-concealed-carrier-ambushed-outside-chinese-take-out-runs-to-avoid-fight-but-is-pursued-and-forced-to-defend-himself/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

rate me in 2012

bad 5/10

obvious b8 is obvious

w2c pants?

3/10 unless you're Asian as fuck

asians and blacks can pull off anything XD

winter time comfycore

Thoughts?

i like this, karma smells nice

R8

*teleports behind you*

Psh, nothin' personal, kid.

2/10 really fucking bad
hope its a b8
I would love to buy this polo shirt, 4/10
Are You a casual? 8/10
Clean, 7/10
Change your shoes and jacket pls, 4/10
Nothing to say about this one, 3/10
5/10
Change your shoes and this ugly sweater, 4/10
Nice, hat sucks tho 6/10
1/10
Full caps and joggers are shitty, 2/10

Meh, tasteful stuff piece by piece, but the ALL BLACK EVERYTHING is kind of tryhard.

Ew hat and sweater

Meh boring.

Pretty safe/boring. Not sure about the jacket. Have to see it in wear.

Not sure if bait.

Fine/10

Like the sweater and those Rick shoes are dope, but I still don't get this whole all-black Veeky Forums obsession. Try some dark grey pants.

Okay, though I suspect those glasses with the outfit make you look too much like a hipster.

Not a fan of the dadcore hat but other than that just fine.

Looks fine, but again, MUH BLACK

Lol I sincerely hope you ride a motorcycle otherwise complete poser.

Th-this is me.

W2C this sweatshirt m8?

>Not a fan of the dadcore hat but other than that just fine.
thanks I guess
just not happy with my hair and the hat is the most simple and winter appropriate (felt) I could find
>Change your shoes and this ugly sweater, 4/10
what's wrong with the shoes desu?
the sweater is loose alpaca knit and I don't give a fuck about its possible ugliness because it's so soft and comfy

>Like the sweater and those Rick shoes are dope, but I still don't get this whole all-black Veeky Forums obsession. Try some dark grey pants.
My wardrobe is actually colorful. Some mints, I have a shirt that's a vibrant cherry red color like my keychain, I have an iris purple long sleeve that I wear a lot, etc. And I have some blue jeans. And I'm about to buy a nice yellow hoodie.

You won't find the one I have for any reasonable price, but you can look for cheaper, similar alternatives by looking for "Rick Owens Crew Patch" They're very expensive so you better to hell want it.

>what's wrong with the shoes desu?

Nothing, m8. They're white shoes. It's hard to *hate* white shoes. I wouldn't listen to him. Clearly he's just being a Gordon Ramsey hard-ass giving everyone 4s and 2s and shit.

Your outfit is very safe. I like the sweater personally.

w2c those boots?

They were on sale at Allsaints

>Nothing, m8
too bad i'd love some constructive criticism
>Your outfit is very safe. I like the sweater personally.
thanks, the sweater is one of my favorite pieces of clothing, the aesthetics is a bit 80s
but the weaving is really loose which gives it a 3d structure and together with the alpaca yarn
that makes it so soft and warm you just gotta love it, especially on cold winter days

thanks man

Are most of these by the same guy they're aweful

My actual shoes have tan highlights in them and I only wear this on semi-special occasions, but r8

ugh

It seems I've mastered lumbercore

Upgrade those shoes.

also: Might want to consider darker jeans, maybe go raw-dog.

What's with those shoes m8. Wear boots, Jesus.

My jeans are already somewhat dark, but duly noted. What shoes would you recommend?

still same lame

lmao so many of these posts are completely incohesive op should've named this thread "post ur fav meme designers you've read about on fourpins"

Lose the vest m8. Fedora core. Otherwise OK.

Why is everyone ITT a Rick Owens victim?

w2c bag

im tired

9/10

Thx :p

5/10 try hard edgy but probably skinny twink
7/10 independant coffee shop cunt but looks nice
4/10 grammar school shooter tier
8/10 striped leopard is cute
2/10 chav cunt

i like it
wtc parka

Well, i love vests. And they are hard to notice under the jacket.
I found it on ebay. AFAIK it is Chinese

w2c this exact sweatshirt?

w2c shoes

I fuck with this

thought it'd be a lot colder than it actually is today so I'm fucking dying

ID on bag pls

Go easy on me

not bait. Fashion victim core, dressed by amazon.
Summer version.

I've changed since 2013, though.

Monochrome v a p o r w a v e

o..opinions?

digging the print of the jacket
what's that?

>a piece, knife and fucking flashlight

Weapons grade autism..

all three are very lightweight and virtually unnoticeable, so what's your issue?

Do you live in a fucking poorfag ghetto? Why would you need to be strapped? And why do you need a flashlight?

>And why do you need a flashlight?
So I can go spelunking in your mom's pussy mate

No, I don't live in a poor area but I do occasionally drive through them to get to places. I feel like it's a bit redundant to say but it's for my personal protection if I am unable to escape a dangerous situation.

Also, the flashlight is very thin and lightweight, and it's better and more accessible than the one on my phone.

meant to reply to

are you me?

What a shit tier band baka

Dude how can you be so paranoid.
>muh protection
Unless you live in like inner city Baltimorgue or something ain't shit going to fucking happen to you.

I support gun ownership for things like hunting and even just as a hobby but you Wild West LARPers seriously shit me lmao.

Ball & Chain Co. user, I'm loving mine

that depends

are you me

also post pic bruh

Do they ship worldwide? :thinking:

Prison attire and brands

Could be a good techwear fit if you changed the jacket. Otherwise I dont think it works.
Pretty chill, seems like it would work
Looking ok, id swap the janoskis for something a little more unique though.
Very siqq. If I didnt know any better id say you were a russian cloud rap artist. Jacket really completes it.
>smoking
stay indoors
average in a good way
why do you need three flavors of gum?
good fit for staying safe

Feels a bit like a walking meme.
Not that the fit is bad, would say decent-good.

b8 i hope

Shouldn't have crew neck and v neck tshirt going together.
Don't like the shoes, the sneakers are very inbred if you get me.

Agree with . I get the style, but vest might be too fedora-core.

Could be pretty cool depending on how everything fits.

Meh fit, shit accessories.

Restart your wardrobe

Basic

Cool, I like black and yellow.
There are better bags that look similar though.
I don't like the silhouette that bag very

Need new glasses
Very boring overall but has potential.
Just get new shoes and some other top

I have a feeling the silhouette is very baggy and fits poorly, vans meh
Glasses very cool, but maybe not the right clothes.

I'm not paranoid. I don't constantly worry about what's happening around me, nor do I become suspicious of every little thing. It's literally a last resort if something happens and I'm unable to escape. These situations are inherently unpredictable, and although they are unlikely, I have been in heated situations where if I didn't have a means to escape I would have most likely been beaten. It's not fucking wild west cosplay or some shit. I'm not pretending to be some lawbringer who fantasizes about shooting people. I don't want to shoot anyone, and I hope you're right that nothing will happen. For the record, I live in Indianapolis so it's not entirely sheltered and safe. I'm glad you support the 2nd amendment, albeit for everything other than actual self-protection, so I hope my perspective gives you a better idea.

>I'd rather escalate a fistfight to a gunfight
>because I'm afraid of being beaten
massive faggot confirmed

Did you just photoshop a fucking playstation logo to some leather jacket?
To what fucking end?

sure

Oh jesus christ you actually own something like that

muh black

>muh ALL BLACK

Is this the true mark of complete unoriginal victim cunts?

Is a decent bomber with a cool logo

No, I'd rather not get in a fight altogether. You're misunderstanding what I'm saying here, so let me reiterate: If I physically cannot escape from someone who wants to assault me and potentially do irreparable damage, then it's not escalation if I draw my gun. You can fantasize all you want about fistfighting multiple people like Batman or some shit, but I'll stick to an actually effective equalizer.

concealednation.org/2017/01/ccw-in-action-concealed-carrier-ambushed-outside-chinese-take-out-runs-to-avoid-fight-but-is-pursued-and-forced-to-defend-himself/

This is a good example of what I'm talking about.

>then it's not escalation if I draw my gun
yes it is
drawing a gun in a situation where you can't escape and are outnumbered is betting your life on the chance that the other party is unarmed
why would you take that risk over handing them your phone and wallet if they are physically stronger than you?

because I don't know if all they want is my phone and wallet. they could kill me if they want, and I would like the means to prevent that. if they had a gun, they most likely would have it already drawn and pointed at me so they can get my shit for sure, because there's no fucking way I'm drawing on a gun pointed at me, and neither would anyone else.

>random people in the streets want to kill me
>I'm not paranoid
choose one
>they most likely would have
as I said, literally gambling with your life on the chance that they'll act the way you expect them to

>choose one
You're putting words into my mouth here. On the inherently unpredictable nature of assaults and muggings, I would much rather have a means to defend myself if it extends to my life being in danger. That's all I've said, and that's all I'm going to say. I have been in situations that could have resulted in this. I know what I'm talking about.

>as I said, literally gambling with your life on the chance that they'll act the way you expect them to

You missed the part where I said "and neither would anyone else". What I mean by that is no one in the right mind would draw on a gun pointed at them, and if they did, they're gonna get lit up. This is why the vast majority of robbers fucking book it when they see the clerk with a gun, because they know it's not worth it.

>You're putting words into my mouth here
but that's what you said see
>I'm not paranoid
and >they could kill me if they want

yes if you are being mugged they could kill you but, they don't have a reason to do that if you don't give them one
all they want is your stuff, if they'd actually want to kill you they'd shoot without warning

>no one in the right mind would
>This is why the vast majority of robbers fucking book it

you are right that the odds are in your favor when drawing a gun on a mugger
but you are talking about taking a 1-10% chance of getting shot/stabbed
vs. 0.1% and losing your phone/wallet

I'm sorry to insult you, but you really come off as someone who desperately tries to always be in control of the situation
because of insecurities and/or "murican manliness" whilst disregarding the actual risks you are taking

My state of being doesn't matter when there always exists the possibility, no matter how small. That's not paranoia, that's being aware of statistics. Paranoia is the irrational reaction and subsequent inflation of those statistics. I'm doing neither of those, and what I said doesn't imply that at all. As I previously stated, I have been in these situations that could have resulted in some serious shit. I don't know how else to put it.

>if they'd actually want to kill you they'd shoot without warning

That's absolutely a possibility, however that isn't a very good argument against carrying.

>I'm sorry to insult you, but you really come off as someone who desperately tries to always be in control of the situation
because of insecurities and/or "murican manliness" whilst disregarding the actual risks you are taking

I appreciate your honesty, however I'm going to have to disagree. If I'm out and about in public, I'm usually keeping to myself. I don't command respect nor do I assume control of every situation I'm in. I find the idea of "murican manliness" to be a little silly and frankly overdone. If you didn't know I was carrying, you would think I'm just another Veeky Forumsggot.

I think they do user

>gerber, streamlight

Gay template; using the other one fuck you

r8 me
shockingly, /co/ is not my home board.
less shockingly, neither is Veeky Forums

shoes are dumb and are those keurig cups?

>my pants do not have a crease. pretty much everything else was exactly the same as the pics

meme but still cool irl ig