Ladies and gentlemen :

ladies and gentlemen :
your 2017 meme sneaker of the year

I like this one better IMO. Nike never had a chance.

is this a mock-up by Veeky Forums from different Adidas models or is this for real? it sure as hell looks like the former

Its real. It just an updated version of these with a different midsole and upper

When are these coming out? Doesn't show them in the German Adidas shop..

It's a version of the eqt support adv (pic related) with a boost sole and a primeknit upper

rumored to release next month

A roshe with a boost sole and plastic around the back..? I would have thought it was a Nike Huarache Roshe lovechild if is wasnt for 3 stripes.

These are p gross in my opinion.

The shoe inspo were made before roshes

The original EQTs were. These look completely different.

In the same way that the OG Tubular existed before the Qasa, but the later resurrections were just budget Qasas.

They have more of the EQT than roshe look

nmds sold out like hotcakes last weekend. These will be the successor of the nmds and UB DESU

boost sole looks even worse when it's in that shape, holy fuck

every one likes it better desu. these gonna sell out quick

i will probably cop these desu

Turbo Red EQT collection drop on January 26

what size of the new pureboost should i get?

10.5 fit me lengthwise in ultraboost, but it's a little too tight. but the new pureboost look wide as fuck

upvoted

and it's just the beginning, the boost Stans are a major crime against humanity, how can you fuck up a classic this bad?

tts

You're in the minority

says who? wait, i guess the majority

Adidas was very proactive here. They knew that they dominated the market. To sell the sedan, they needed the sports car. They were smart to make their brand synonymous with sellouts and hype. This makes people who wouldn't otherwise be interested in the product turn into consumers.

Their competition will follow suit. I'm excited to see what New Balance cooks up in the near future.

why NB? they aren't really famous for putting out revolutionary designs

you'd have a hard time finding another brand where that many of their different models look close to identical

I doubt they'll be super hype and more like the brother to the tubular with only a few decent models/colorways and a million variations that just end up in next jans sale. I do like the tech runner style and boost soles but I can't see them taking over NMDs.

>Pureboost (male) don't have that sweet floating arch

Why bother copping?

okay guys, realtalk now, what pants can you actually wear these kinds of shits with?

I usually wear jeans, corduroy, chinos, etc. seems like you can only pair these boosties with tapered trackpants and other techwear

i have low arches anyways

i copped both 10.5 and 11. i'll return whatever one doesn't fit (if the resale market isn't great, and i don't anticipate it will be)
it's hard to even know what my true size is anymore. in nike, i wear 11's 95% of the time. in adidas, i wear 11 in samba and either 11 or 10.5 in ultraboost and 10 in crazylight 2016, 10.5 for pureboost 2.0, etc.

adidas sizing is all over the place

nigga the new NB look like EQTS

which one?

also that stupid numbering they use, the same killed a once great company called Nokia

The luxe ones.

>> implying vans doesn't exist

your instincts are correct. don't buy the shoes if they don't fit your wardrobe.

idk man, the nb 247s look way uglier than their older models