Why do women have to wear heals?

Why do women have to wear heals?

because the Jews

So that manlets like you will finally learn

THEY DO NOT HAVE TO WEAR THEM; IT IS ROTE PERPETUATION IN CONJUNCTION WITH MAJORITARY IGNOBILITY THAT MAKES THE PRACTICE SO PREVALENT AND WIDESPREAD.

Why the fuck do you still live?

they don't have to anymore, it's not the 1950s. i would argue that men's fashion involves more rigidity these days.

kek

Flats exist, and heels are generally too impractical for casual wear unless it's a small lift.

Stop bro

They Don't but they are nice

ew

That's a man

im looking for a fuck monkey

>i would argue that men's fashion involves more rigidity these days
no shit bro
maybe if "longline" catches on we could wear dresses without it being considered crossdressing

>heals

They have more mana? Idk?

Heels were invented for men to make them taller. Women started wearing them because they wanted to be tall like men. Women wearing heels was literally started by early feminists.

haha

Wearing heals contracts the glutes and gives women a firm looking butt. It's the same reason women wear a bra to give shape and look younger.

stop

>i would argue that men's fashion involves more rigidity these days.
and you would be totally wrong.

you really think shit like sweatpants, athletic wear, shirts that say things like "NIGGA" and "PUSSY" and other obscene things or dirty graphics, or hoods, or hippie shit like dreadlocks and piercings, tattoos, etc etc would fly in the 1950s? not to mention all the cross-dressers, cosplay, pro-gay fashion, political statements....

retard

t. underwear company shill

or retard who thinks infomercials are real

i meant compared to women, dude

they don't have to. I, for one prefer they don't.

that is one of the flattest asses i've ever seen. is that a dude?

it's HEELS you goddamn illiterates HEELS

heals

Heels were invented for men to make riding easier in saddles

spat out my water no joke

My question is

Why do I find women on heels so hot?

What is the beauty of this

It's kinda like a fetish

Especially if they're wearing those secretary outfit

>being intimidated by a woman in heels
Holy shit dude, you must be sub-5'10 if this shit bothers you so much.

They don't, but good luck trying to convince women to go against the majority opinion.

This this this. It didn't start out as a fashion thing.
Also, heels tend to make your butt stick out more. Guys like big butts. Go figure. It makes women feel more "powerful" because it nets them more attention from the opposite sex.

I asked the same question to a friend and he asked me to stand on my toes. I did and he asked what parts of my body needed to stick out to balance my weight, I said butt and chest, then I realized things.

This may have been one of the starting points but I think it's just because it's considered fashionable and no one cares about its reasoning anymore.

Disqusting.

foot fetish incoming

>majority opinion
It's hard because media says heels=good, bosses thinking you don't look "professional" if you're not wearing them (bullshit).

Nnnhngg

absoluetly morbid