Recent cops

share your successes, gripes, griefs and purchases

Other urls found in this thread:

grailed.com/listings/1427501-Undercover-Undercover-Jack-Purcell-Polka-dots
romwe.com/Black-Zipper-Up-Bomber-Jacket-p-195431-cat-677.html
shop.mercedes-benz.com/en-gb/collection/pdp/Mens-functional-jacket/5bd8f512-8209-4870-b6f5-a715ea91462f/B66954524
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its nothing crazy but i got this Van Heusen sweater for 5 dollars at Ross the other day

recently copped some black gats for $180 and some black margiela 14 jeans for $100

Where did you get the gats for 180?

Norse Project cords

bump

Patagonia pants

I copped undercover jack purcells but they didn't fit so now I'm stuck reselling them.
grailed.com/listings/1427501-Undercover-Undercover-Jack-Purcell-Polka-dots

Just copped

around 250$

Would kill to get those gats at that price

I have these but with the white sole. I get a lot of compliments on them. A lot of people think they're yeezys for some reason.

I could only get either all black or blue, imo black was the better choice

Yea the all black looks good.

nigga i need to know where u copped tshirt and jacket u got good taste

Thanks. Jacket is C.E, tshirt is Raf "put-some-prints-on-it-i-don't-care" Simons.

dope honestly

pretty cool stuff but not sure i can afford it im pretty poor... cant believe that people could afford 272 € for a shirt

Well, to be honest I would better be poor than to know that I can spend so much. I mean my job is good and I like it, but it's really still shitty feeling knowing most people are much happier than you anyway.
As for Raf I would suggest you either waiting for sales or looking on Grailed. I mean such a shirt has quite a long life-span and you can resell it later.

Damn.. i thought rich people would be chilling and shit. But yeah thanks for the advice guess for now i would stay saving money and shit.

Well, money won't buy you happiness, just a prettier misery.

These are wicked comfy.
They finally broke in, and I could wear these to class then go hiking with my gf, and my feet would still feel fresh.

yeah well im like 199% sure i would be happier with a bit more money

m8, everything after 300,000 is more than enough.
Happiness increases related to income up till 300,000 USD

>ikiru

my man

Yeah sure but 74 millon feels better than 300k

proper cheeky

got this cardigan. it's actually a purple/mauve color and not pink in person, so that was weird.

r u gril

>cheeky

?

Whats your yearly income?

where did you get it

Not him, but guy who bought Raf.
I earn 2400€ as logistics engineer at huge warehouse. Leaves me around 1800€ after taxes, which living alone is still huge amount of money.

what do you think, gentlemen

nordstrom. the "pink" is sold out

depends on how it fits on you. that thick material can make you look like a kid if it's too short or snuggly fit

slightly oversized so i can cuff my sleeves sometimes
kinda like that aesthetic

Margiela weekend bag.

ROSS
OSSR
SSRO
SROS
ROSS

ROSS
O
S
S

Can't wait

very comfy, I love my Howlin' Knit

someone bought raf velcros from grailed which i really wanted :(

I just got this. Been wanting a cheap bomber.

>Women's
>Cheap
>22 shipping
I'm sorry dear

good job, buying a single item which costs $40 and paying $22 for shipping

for $62 it's sure as hell you could have better ones elsewhere with free shipping and/or on sale

womenz and logic

check out romwe next time. $10 bombers of the same quality

>romwe.com/Black-Zipper-Up-Bomber-Jacket-p-195431-cat-677.html

like i''m 90% sure this is the exact one you bought. uniqlo has raised their prices like crazy

you done goofed. those look like shit and there's no way they're in 8.5/10 condition lmao

from where?

>Poorfags
:)

we're the poorfags, when the gal buys a 40 dollar bomber with 20 dollar shipping

it has nothing to do with no-one's financial situation, it is just plain stupid

she could have bought a nicer bomber for that much elsewhere for 50 or 70 percent off and free shipping, we're in the middle of the fucking sales everywhere, yet she buys a mid tier bomber for full price and pays 1/3rd for shipping, pure luck that Uniqlo only charges $20 for shipping and not $100 or else she would have a $140 Uniqlo bomber now

CP Winter combat boots.

How are these in shape compared to Docs? I'm getting sick of my Docs, they feel so clunky and clown-shoe-like. Want some boots in the same vain, but more aerodynamic/skinny in shape. Like these Dior Homme boots from 2004 is my grail when it comes to this kind of boots.

My cousin works for the agency that distributes CPs in Scandinavia, and he said he can get 'em at a nice price for me.

They are definitely slimmer than 1460 Docs and make for a sharper look while the sole is pretty chunky. The silhouette is just perfect, a really balanced boot.

Just remember to stay away from their other regular Combat boots, they come with a crepe sole which is absolute shit.

Grailed

you can have nice stuff for cheap tardlet. it's sad you base somethings merit on how much you paid for it, and not how you styled it or how it fits on you.

Bringing le coq back

Disgusting

How so cheap

Literally the GOAT.

gotta rep one of the best mixtapes/albums last year

Fake ro drop crotch joggers, bought on Nov 11 last year on taobao arrived fucking today, I kid you not.

have fun with pooped pants comments

Pre-owned Sandro samba / GAT knockoffs, gonna replace my beaten to death og gats

picked up this raf ss03 consumed cargo jacket about a month ago, definitely my favorite cop of the year

Where to cop?

Got mine from ebay for 55 eur

Forgot my scarf at a friend's party recently so I picked up a new one while I wait to get it back. Got the sweater for a hell of a deal. Figured while I was out and about to also pick up some new jeans and trousers. Every time I get blk dnm I'm surprised with how comfortably they fit

$40 dollars + $20 shipping to my country aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Copped these RO creepers for less than $400 new.

Newer Rick boots are usually a size larger right?

>buys uniqlo bomber and payable out the ass for shipping
>gets called out
> hurr durr poorfags won't understand luxury items
you're literally buying glorified fast fashion please

> raf by raf
unfortunate but that's honestly such a good jacket nice cop dude

this is mainline.

whoops mean to respond to you

Got these Palladiums, swapped out the laces, and put white plasti dip on the sole. I'm going to use a scalpel and tweezers to clean up the imperfections once it's drier. Thoughts?

On foot

Pretty dadcore but I like Ross. Got some jack purcells for 10$ because nobody bought them in the 4 months they were there and they just happened to be a size 11.5. I don't wear them but something is something.

they look aright, id be worried ppl thiught i was wearing fake ricks tho:( whats plasti-dip?

It's basically liquid rubber, typically comes in a spray can. Weird shit but really neat and useful. I think it's most commonly used to paint cars

They definitely look like Ramones but I don't think they're close enough to look like they're Rick imitations. Plus, next to no one in my city knows who he is

You actually lose sense of what money is. I recall when I was younger my parents would just swipe their card. No thinking nothing. Cash was just handing bills and the change wasn't even counted just straight into the bag with the receipt and stuff you bought. When pumping gas it was just until the pump stopped pumping and you didn't even think about It. Dropping a car off to get service because there was another and the bill just went on the card without a worry. Now we kinda lost it all and my mother no longer works and we had to start fresh and it's just paycheck to paycheck. There's a huge difference from swiping and not worrying because there's money in the bank to having to check your balance to make sure there's enough. One thing we never skimped on was food. Whether you're rich or poor a 20$ Plate will cost 20$ And a 400$ plate will cost 400$ and fill you up as well if not less as the 20$ one. My mother was always a great chef which is one of the reasons we still have some expendable income but there is no worse feeling that the slap of reality you get after becoming poor. If you start poor then get rich you have a sense of understanding. If you're rich then poor it's like learning to walk again. So same as food goes, a 500$ shirt will cover you as well as a 3 pack of Hanes shirts. The cut might be different and the material might be better but it's still a shirt. But no amount of money can make you truly happy. You'll be happy in the moment. When it's gone what will keep you happy?
Now when it comes to fashion. Live within your means. Like I said the cuts are better the fabric is better and it's just all around quality. You feel it when you wear it unless it's a one off piece that's hand painted and needs to be spot cleaned and never washed or dry cleaned because it'll lose 1000$ in value. But if you don't truly understand the concept of fashion and you can't truly appreciate it then there's no point in purchasing something to brag.

>Yikes! This newly discovered dialogue cut from the Fight Club script shows us just how bad the movie could have ended up being

nice clown shoes

I knew they'd be clowny going into this, dw

my lpu, korea exclusive

really cheap

sugoi

w2c cheap

Lel. Buying anything vetements

ahahahahahahsahaha

w

For the price a good cop. Need black canvas shoes anyway.

APC PNS and Our Legacy 1950s shirt

got this jacket for 10 bucks from uncle-works-for-mercedes-tier friend

shop.mercedes-benz.com/en-gb/collection/pdp/Mens-functional-jacket/5bd8f512-8209-4870-b6f5-a715ea91462f/B66954524

I like the scarf and tricky pants looks sick

is this what you buy, when you can't afford the car?