Menswear F/W 2017/18

Are you degenerate shitheads just skipping over the one thing that's actually relevant for this board? Post favorites ITT

London 1st

Other urls found in this thread:

nowfashion.com/isabel-benenato-menswear-fall-winter-2017-milan-20908
nowfashion.com/louis-vuitton-menswear-fall-winter-2017-paris-20732
twitter.com/AnonBabble

L
O
N
D
O
N

F
L
O
R
E
N
C
E

Some more from London

M
I
L
A
N

Best show yet

Excited for paris, sort of confused when it starts though. Looking forward to issey miyake men specifically

Dries has me very excited too, FW16 and SS17 were amazing

Is A McQueen part of Paris this year?

Last one for now

How do you look at these shows? What background/ what information do I need, apart from the designer/house?

God, Dolce&Gabanna was a cringe fest
Sicilian cowboy was my shit last year but i couldn't stomach that faggot singing and the uninspired clothes

Also ACNE's video for their f/w is very, very cool

Just follow something like FF channel on YouTube or the Paris menswear fashion week page on Facebook

I really liked this Moschino collection even though I am normally not a fan.

nowfashion.com/isabel-benenato-menswear-fall-winter-2017-milan-20908
easily my favorite collection for fw17 so far

this looks sick

oh boy am I going to buy all of this

post-terrorwave

Can't decide if i like the shoe or not.

looks like a fucking clown now

those shoes look amazing

all of dolce & gabbana's shit is soooo seasonal
it gets old instantly

Absolutely abhorrent

Dummmy le dormer really has gone down the tubes since selling out hasnt he

Loved this so fucking much

fuck runway shows unless RTW shit, concept peices etc are for nu-males. Show me the retail pieces.

kill yourself

Are these models even alive

????
the one right under it
looks fucking great

what are you talking about

these are ready to wear stuff m8

Amazing

>its only art if its a painting from the 18th or earlier centuries

It's all ready to wear unless you're a coward

I don't know about best ever, but I really liked it

I like it

Looks a lot like yohji though

what are these sneakers ?

It all looks awful

balenciaga is so tacky i like it wtf

Its fucking sick

this thread fucking blows lol

honestly not a huge fan of demna's balenciaga

the runway show's are fun but for the luxury price the clothing is really not that sophisticated / wearable

also who the fuck would want to wear a kerring sweat lmao

maybe it's ironic but sure as heck not worth the pricetag

I liked valentino a lot

this coat is really beautiful

discussion fashion on effay does feel like shouting into the wind lol

*discussing

It's literally the DHL shirt just for Balenciaga

Upcoming collab with that chick who makes deconstructed sneakers

its because there is no discussion, kids on here don't know how to look at fashion and analyze it in the context of the real world and the industry, they just comment on it like hypebeast comments

its why u get abhorrent comments like like what the fuck is this nigger even talking about lmao

love this

the sneakers though. I would do anything to get a pair. except pay of course

Does anyone else get worried when they feel like they just came up with a creative way to dress (although admittedly likely subconsciously picked it up from someone else/a fashion show) then see it displayed in a runway show...? I mean worried like "shit is everyone gonna dress like this now?". How correlated are the big F/W runway shows with how people actually come to dress in the F/W?

FUCK YOU MODERN ART IS ART

Opinions on Julius show. Personally felt it was a let down and that Tatsuro lost the plot somewhere over the last 2 years

valentino is gonna blow up like gucci

Pierpaolo Piccioli is really shining

Stop taking yourself so seriously, you sound insecure as heck

Uh mens fashion week is only ready to wear collections

See I normally like Valentino's collections but I thought this one was fairly lacking and boring.

>Louis Vuitton Supreme collabs
Jesus christ how awful

Gotta get on that Hypebeast money
nowfashion.com/louis-vuitton-menswear-fall-winter-2017-paris-20732
Probably amazing fucking publicity stunt for both tho

I actually think they nailed the collab pieces they did to actually work with the rest of the collection bar the blatant red with logo as seen in the picture above.

True enough but the show itself was kinda fucking shit, derivative of other brands and basically only thing catching eye was that, yes, it says SUPREME on those purses!
It's like they are stepping down from the 'high fahsion' altogether with this to the currently very popular border between street and high fashion.
Granted they probably need a face lift but this is just not the best way to do it in my opinion.

Yeah I would agree, everyone is after the youth market Gucci have but at least they are doing something. Compare that to Prada who showed a boring collection that was extremely safe. I also thought that most of the pieces in LV singled out where solid.

These shoes are fuckin next level dadcore. If dadcore shoes could evolve, it would be these shits at the final stage. Straight up supervillain dadcore shoes.

Yeah Prada was bad
Surprisingly Versace wasn't as awful as I thought it would be, nothing really popped or amazed me but I think in Versaces case that's a good thing to say.
And it's not that LVs show was bad, but I'd just rather pick every item they showed from some other designer who did it better and earlier.

Fair, and again I agree.

prada was disappointing i miss fw12
versace was okey not as gaudy as usual but still meh
craig green was great though

Yeah Craig Green is great, I've said it before and I'll say it again, he is easily one of the most interesting up and coming designers in the game right now.
BBS, Walter Van Beinerdongk and Issey were all pretty cool as well.

Craig delivered his best show in a few seasons, definitely one of my favourites as well. Haider Ackermann and Rick where also great.

really great, good taste boys

Is there a video of the Issey Miyake show up yet? or a livestream video on demand

Yohji was pretty fucking cool once again

Those trousers look absolutely perfect

Currently waiting for the Dior Homme Winter show this weekend, does anyone know any details on how to view it?