/f/acial /a/esthetics improvements thread, faces of Veeky Forums

/f/acial /a/esthetics improvements thread, faces of Veeky Forums

wat do u think?

italian/10

>impersonating a relatively large Russian youtube letsplayer and well known model

hottest guy currently on this board desu

ayyyy (I'm English but European ancestry) fugg you look good, nice hair and cheekbones. I feel so fugging ugly

>letsplayer

Fugg mane t-thanks
Dude as soon as you grow a beard youll look kinda like a guy called Marchisio. Google him. You look very good

God, she's so fucking cute

Let me know what you think

6/10
8/10
8/10
7/10
Elliot Rodgers/10
Too manly, 7/10

good

Why do some of you guys post your faces over and over again in these threads? What possible advice are you going to get that you haven't gotten after posting like 15 times? Do you just feel the need to be rated over and over again? You know there are websites dedicated to that right? That's what /soc/ is for too.
Is it just an ego stroking thing? Do you like to get told you're X/10 by a bunch of strangers over and over again because it makes you feel better about yourself? Do you like to get told you're not that ugly because you worry that you are? I seriously don't get it with some of you people.
If someone rates you low does that hurt you really badly? Do you think about it even while you're not on Veeky Forums? If someone gives you a 6/10 and you're usually getting 8's does that really stick with you?

Please answer for real, I just want to know the honest motivations for this behavior because it just doesn't make sense to me.

My whole life is based in internet and i just want to raise my ego

Ego stroking, since this place is anonymous and threads are temporary. We enjoy people telling us we're pretty

>Do you think about it even while you're not on Veeky Forums?
kek

Do you ever worry that people you know IRL will see these threads? I've been on Veeky Forums since around 2009 and I've actually seen a lot of people I know or have friends in common with post here or on other boards, sometimes in embarrassing situations. Back when I used to post on /ic/ a lot I got caught by people in my art classes twice (I was embarrassed at the time but I was just posting my art so whatever). I remember when someone would shit on my work (which was actually pretty rare because I was a decent artist) it would stick with me for a while, so I can't imagine what that would do to a person when the thing being critiqued is your face. At least I can improve my art, there's a limit to how much you can realistically improve your face.
I just think if I saw someone I know posting like some of the people here do I would genuinely worry about them.

show us your art

Hi there.

grow a beard, you look hotter from afar, the jaw is too "narrow" i guess, you need to compensate it.

I don't really want to honestly. I did a lot of photo realistic stuff that was technically impressive but also extremely boring. I was a human photocopier basically and it's not really something I'm proud of. People are impressed by it but it's a pretty low form of art imo.

its just fun to do sometimes desu

They're all narcissists. Irl these people are above average, nothing more. Fa thinks you are a god if you have ok cheekbones or a nice jaw

She looks like jared leto

She needs to stop changing her hair dammit

be my bf

You look like what the lead singer of Nephew's children would look like.

>tfw not sure if I have a leafy chin or body dysmorphia