Are dreads made the same way for whites and blacks?

Are dreads made the same way for whites and blacks?

if you're white, have fun spending over a year to get a hairstyle that most people will scoff at because they look like the Grinch's fingers.

White people always look stupid with dreadlocks

are there pictures of white guys with that same haircut?

ask google

blacks always look stupid with white clothing like button-down shirts

this.

disagree

blacks always look stupid

Can I get an actual answer you derailing cocksuckers

Well if you stop and thinkt for 2 seconds you would come to that conclusion yourself. Different textured hair requires different procedures; so no.

Also most folks ITT are right, white people with dreads are beyond lame.

>implying

You know how I know your underage?

as a pale white male how do achieve this hairstyle
i'm guessing it's artificial hair extensions? what's the process called?
also what color would look best, i was thinking cyan like in the pic or black but i'm not 100% sure

Black hair kind of curls, so it almost twists itself into a dread. White people do stupid shit like rip their hair up and glue it in place for it to dread

Anyone looks stupid with deadlocks.

that faggot looks retarded and I guarantee you will look even more

No, only whites.

This

love ecco2k

/thread

>Different textured hair requires different procedures; so no.
Woah no shit dude, I know that.

And I'm not white. I'm black and live in a European country. The only barber shops suitable for me are the African afro shops here and for some reason they know jack about how to do black hair cuts like you see them in the US. I called up one of the scarce afro shops in my area, asked them if dreads are made the same way for whites and blacks as a bullshit test and they said yes. So now I wasn't sure anymore if I was just wrong before.

>dreads
>2017

I would lick this man.

>That
>Looking good
Stop it

get in line I saw him first

It can be done the same way. Basically make knots between hairs.

Now because white hair tend to untangle they do not wash/wash infrequently their shitty dreadlocks.

Don't put these wax stuff or anything in your dread if you're afro. It'll only leave residues and look dirty.

How do I look ;)

I'm caucasian (North African) and I get dreads naturally if I don't untangle/comb thoroughly my hair every couple of days. My hair is long, though

not bad actually.

Don't put anything EVER in your dreadlocks except shampoo and some natural moisturizing oils. It's a damn bad idea, especially wax.

Had dreads for some time during "edgy days". They are fun, especially after the "6th month milestone" but I can guarantee you'll get
a lot of stereotypes because of them and some common disgrace towards you from few people.
Also, forget about normie girls, only alternatives can get attracted to them from my experience.
It helps if you are a punk.

so disgusting

Tell me you grew out of pic related. You actually have a cute face, or at least i think you would if you had a proper haircut.

trve

Yup, I'm back to healthy, normal hair.

>"had dreads for some time during my "edgy days"

can you not fucking read?

Chill, jesus.