Prove that you're not self-conscious about your aesthetic

Prove that you put your fashion statements before your self-consciousness

I'll start

This is me with my unique lacing I tried on with my Stan Smiths today, since I found it very interesting and cool. As you can see, my peers didn't find the same passion in it as I did - therefore they took several pictures of me etc

But I still find it cool and will continue wearing it

Opinions?

kill yourself pussy

post fit or you're the pussy

i don't know why i hate stan smiths so much

but you make them look so good

kill yourself or you're the pussy

they usually look like shit desu, it was the primary reason why I decided to try a different lacing so it appeals differently to me

when worn like on the pic I just posted, I hate its silhouette so much tho

love it

Too much of a statement with black. Would look much better with white or sand

Looks like shit OP. Try it with white laces and then report back.

you made an entire thread where you assure yourself that you're not self conscious, then ask opinions. Smells fishy

I like the lacing though, it's unique and I haven't seem it before.

thanks

I tried it with white laces before but it's barely visible and just looks like there are no laces at all holding it

lol I admit I wanted to hear some compliments but the point was that I want to encourage people to post here some DIY stuff that they wore outside and could be considered edgy or weird

Unique not always good, looks like you're stepping on the laces which will effectively cause them to tear off.

Highly impractical.

i was pretty sure this was bait but i'll take it

laces on the left look pretty bad, like it's just strapped to your foot. also can't imagine them not getting disgusting and worn down as you walked around, and being a hazard on smooth surfaces where you might actually need traction. so much of the tongue is bare, might be worth getting some really, really long laces and trying to work something cool out.

do the laces go under the shoe? that's just plain stupid, they will be kill in no time

>Prove that you put your fashion statements before your self-consciousness
you wouldn't have to prove anything if you really did

this is all nonsense, all non-blacks were created by Yakub the big head scientist

looks good, finally someone who isn't afraid to try something new and be different. good job desu

idk it was my first day wearing it and laces look O.K.

I guess they will get destroyed over time, but I have several pairs of black laces from other shoes so it's fine

yeah I will try to get longer laces because the one that I have on the left on the pic is too short so it looks stupid as you pointed out

thanks

>Opinions?
You're a retard.

I still like wearing tan military boots and lunarcore, I'll post an example fit for you guys to Mock me later.

Autistic Donnie darko core

Whoa what a fashion statement you laced your safe shoes in a really unpractical way that doesn't look good. I bet you were really worried about leaving the house. How daring.

innovative bro. very interesting. Though highly impractical, the point is to step outside of boundaries and challenge norms to change perceived perspective.

Though, from a normies perspective, you look retarded. A small few will recognize what you're doing. If that small few is enough, continue doing you bro.

8.5/10

to add, i think the untightened tongue look unflattering. If you created some shoes that didn't have the tongue with so much slack, and made specific holes for a shoe string configuration like this, you'd have some pretty dope shoes imo. Something like how laceless shoes would have the tounge, but add holes for laces spargingly leaving space and not having it symmetric.

dope concept to think about.

Think about it like the current trend to have a quilted/knitted sweater that's asymmetric.

Making your shoes look like total shit doesn't prove your confidence. Especially since you need strangers on the internet to affirm how brave you are.