Inspo

Can we have a general inspo thread because i just realized that i have literally 0 fashion sense or style and for the past few years of my life have worn awful clothes

Other urls found in this thread:

fuccb.io
reddit.com/r/streetwear/comments/3uq0re/pickup_cheap_fit/
m.asos.com/stanley-adams/stanley-adams-wool-rich-patch-pocket-coat/prd/6868398?CTAref=We Recommend Carousel_3&featureref1=we recommend pers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The past gen inspo's have been started by OP's that post shit fits and the ones before that have just been just posters spamming fits instead of a slew of inspirational material. I hope yours goes better OP.

thanks for contributing m9

only acceptable way to break the 3 colour rule

this is a pretty sick outfit desu. The nice green pop being used w the Navy helps to sort of tone it down to bring the black ou a little more.
Good shit Veeky Forumsggot

honestly op, the green jacket and brown hoodie were perfect but that extended longline tshirt meme shit and white/cream desert boots and white bag fucking ruined it, this outfit had so much potential but he went and fucked it up so fast, god damn.

I'm not even that big of a fan of the jeans but that can be given a pass

Its the only inspo pic i have that isnt total shit. Thanks for contributing

heres another my man, ivy league type of style or whatever. i'll try and dump some decent stuff

this is really basic but for some reason i've always liked it a lot

that's nice. i've always liked that sweater but the ones i've seen on grailed have been too pricey for me

that's exactly what i thought looking at that fit. it makes it so much less interesting, he just ends up looking typical and boring. i don't like flashy golden watches and rings either

w2c jeans??? please

goddamn i would do anything to have that coat,
if anyone knows the name of that style or where i could find something similar i would greatly appreciate it

fuccb.io

It's from a top rated post on one of the reddit fashion boards, I think it was H&M

I try to dig out some fits from my a e s t h e t i c folder in this 5 year old phone I'm on, bear with me

I think colorful shirts look neat

But i also fall for the monochrome meem

If these are shit and I should just stop please tell me, I'm not the most self aware user around

average outfit
shoes are shit
hoodie only looks good when it is up.... look at the collar you cant have a hoodie over that

ripped jeans is a female fashion trend
watch is cringey hypebeast tier

multi millionaire and oscar awarded daddy

no way h&m would have a coat like that, it's gotta be at least 80% wool

your pic is pretty shit imo if that's what you're asking

looks gaudy

My bad, it's actually thrifted

here's the post link: reddit.com/r/streetwear/comments/3uq0re/pickup_cheap_fit/

fuckkk of course
dude got luckier than a motherfucker getting something like that for only 22$

w2c these shirts?

get with the haute couture bois.

this looks so fucking awful

literal sweatpants with a p coat // car coat, hoodie and to top it all off a fucking baseball cap

its like the trend hoppers cant even remember what trends are

street fashion was a mistake

idk looks comfy too me. i dont like the grey pants and hoodie tho. id go for a black hoodie instead

its unfortunately the norm where im from :)

Old but solid

gonna dump my small inspo folder

Wtc shoes

i think just 1461 monos

that's fly as hell.
I like these. I wish I had something to contribute

gonna dump my inspo as well

I have no clue what this man is wearing besides his shoes but I love it,

>dylannroofcore

king

switch the sweatpants to light wash jeans and this is a good fit

>accidentally spurt jizz on sweater
>"shit I just bought this wat am I gonna do"
>"ohh! I'll bleach this lower part and make it seem like it's a fashion statement"

quit being a faggot

extremely shit thread

do you not wash your clothes faggot?

I do but I don't dip them in bleach for no reason. it looks retardamundo

Every fucking Asian girl on my campus wears this goddamn outfit you fucking shit stain
Come up with something fucking interesting and original you mouth breathing retard

I agree with jeans but man, casio is a classic

not even quads can save this guy

Not even funny? Wtf?

Post more art

m.asos.com/stanley-adams/stanley-adams-wool-rich-patch-pocket-coat/prd/6868398?CTAref=We Recommend Carousel_3&featureref1=we recommend pers

Hope this helps

ok

Every single Asian girl in 2016-7

I live in Paris and it's the same god damn thing

tfw will nevver be this effay in a robe

this nigga look like Fred n George from Harry Potter

W2c this sweater

is "palewave" acceptable summer/spring clothes.
i get dreadfully hot in jeans or dark colours in the spring and dont wear shorts so it seems like a good pick

Gonna make black wool puttee's wrapped around cargo or denim joggers and a OD military surplus jacket for a ww1 feel..

this is gonna look dope. right up my alley hopefully i catch the post when you are done making the fit

WTC SHIRTS. FUCK.

wtc thick hoodie like this

Who makes a good, thick black hoodie? Currently rocking fruit of the loom black hoodie & it's fucking thin.

retard

I really like these Unused jackets. First saw them in my mag (I think it was Outstanding, last year's issue).

I'll post all the colours after this.

This was seriously not funny.

you can easily thrift these as they tend to be ugly

american apparel's black sleeves and gray chest hoody is on the thick side.

As much as I don't like wearing flashy colours, I'd love to be able to pull off the yellow.

W2c jacket?